Thursday, September 13, 2018

RP: Hurricanes NOT Being Enough -- My Debit Card Was Just Used in Mark's (menswear) in Ottawa, Canada -- so My Card Is Now SHUT DOWN!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/09/hurricanes-not-being-enough-my-debit.html





Well FIRST of all, this has LITTLE to do with Wells Fargo Bank, but my "Prepaid Debit Card" is LOGO-ED by that bank, but is SUB-CONTRACTED to a third party in Utah -- according to the woman I LAST spoke with.

At 4:04 PM, I got a text from them asking if I had authorized the use of my card in Ottawa, Canada at "Mark's" for a little over $300.00, which they DECLINED. Well, I never have that kind of money in that account, so they had to decline it, but the text seemed so strange I called them from the number on my CARD, not the one in the text.

I was told a special protection would be put on my account -- but I could still use the same card. Teri Motsinger at Benefits Management, Inc. had loaded it yesterday with next Monday's allowance -- which she did for everyone due to the hurricane coming in -- but I forgot to withdraw the money, but have OTHER cash that should be sufficient as I need nothing, now.

But while I was on a LONG hold on this first call, a toll-free number was calling, and left a message -- the same thing. I figured that it went out before the person I spoke with had added the info to their database. Then, ten minutes later, I got an email asking the same thing, so I called them -- I just having been billed by the Hospital Physician Group in Wilmington AGAIN a few days ago for charges taken care of two months ago, so I have to straighten THAT out soon for the FOURTH TIME.


I don't trust ANY of these idiots on phones and computers, anymore!!!


In calling the SECOND TIME, needing to give my zip code this time, it didn't work, but my OLD zip code did, even though they told me HALF A YEAR AGO that they updated my address, I needed to do THAT again, too.

So NOW I have to write two statements, take photos of them as well as of letters addressed to my new address -- and drivers licence -- go to an online site and register with them (no idea if there's a fee, but probably), to FAX this company all of that -- and THEN I have to call them, DISCUSS everything I sent them, and THEN -- if they approve -- they will change my address and send a NEW CARD to it, with an unnamed fee to "expedite" it.

In the meantime, I have a special operation to be able to use my old card I have to go through to get my money.

I could not BELIEVE all this rigmarole I have to go through, when Wells Fargo and Bank of America were so SIMPLE to get a new card from and change an address with NO CHARGES!!!

So -- without blaming her at all -- I let loose with the Presidents, First Ladies, Secretaries of State, and Chief Protocol Officers I have been allied with in THREE COUNTRIES -- and how I'm exposing the CRIMES of my Kenan Family.

She LOVED it, but then I told her since she lives in Utah -- MAJORITY Mormons, I believe -- how my friend Artist Mark Beard is descended from one of the three Joseph Smith dictated the Book of Mormon to, and Mark's parents own the BIGGEST Mormon Bank and Mark claims are CRIMINALS in Drug-Trafficking, etc.





But not wanting to offend her TOTALLY, I added that Mitt Romney and Ann called off Mitt's second cousin (by legal gay marriage), Bill Romney who took blood-Romney Douglas's last name at the marital union -- then Douglas Romney soon died. Bill had begun HARASSING ME after I decided NOT to continue his online dating attempt of me:



Doug and Bill Romney





So NOW, I hope NO ONE MINDS if I have a GLASS OF SHIRAZ and enjoy the arrival of FLORENCE, she not too bad, so far . . . 




And ACTUALLY, it's more like THIS:





.

No comments: