Thursday, September 6, 2018

RP: Letter to Immediate Family about My CONTINUING DIFFICULTIES from US Government (or Russian) Hacking -- and Some Catch-Up, as Well!!!

RE-PRINTED from here: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/09/letter-to-immediate-family-about-my.html



Exciting time to be in India as an openly gay man (and a Christian Minister)

This pilgrimage just took a surprising “aha” moment with this news! 18% of LGBTQI people in the world suddenly have rights! As my friend Rob Hagan said, "There was a cosmic reason to be on this pilgrimage at this time!"




LOL!!!:


Gretchen Steiner updated her cover photo.

No automatic alt text available.



FORTUNATELY"Jim" and Aaron Gallimore from apartment 1 DID NOT HARASS ME LAST NIGHT (after what happened here)http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/09/and-then-jim-knocked-on-my-door-and.htmlIn fact, no one but me slept in this building. 


I met Chad from the next-door-renovation's current next-door neighbors, and they are as COOL AS HE, and ALSO know that Mayor Saffo, the TOP Democrats, Police Chief, Sheriff, and District Attorney, run all the Hard Drugs with the TOP (and bottom) Christian Churches and Clergy.


Hell, nearly EVERYONE in this town knows this -- but the CHRISTIAN CODE-OF-SILENCE keeps them AFRAID to talk about it, but that is RAPIDLY falling apart and PEOPLE WANT CHANGE!!!


John Gray Hunter is back for a while -- and can't BELIEVE how stupid "Jim" and Aaron in the front apartment are -- not just handling their DRUG SALES, but about Life in general -- and how INCONSIDERATE Allie Ryan, her boyfriend Pete, sister, and her boyfriend Jack are.

And STRANGELY last night, AFTER I got a Received Receipt for my message to Aaron's father, James Gallimore, Vice President of MLB Construction, LLC in Apex, NC, half an hour LATER, I got an email that James REJECTED IT, but that took so long, I don't know if it was a REAL rejection (after a receipt), or nonsense. 


Perhaps someone could call him: (919) 387-4647, or email him: jgallimore@mlbind.com.

He is VERY FIT and ATTRACTIVE, a Military Vet, and currently SINGLE AND STRAIGHT!!!: 



>>> THE LETTER:



September 6, 2018

Dear Jane, Mike, Julie, Connor, and Bob,

Thanks again for your support which I received this morning!!! I’m now in a strange spot of email from my own domain being BLOCKED to what appears to be about 1/3 of the recipients, and this morning, when I have repeatedly opened the notice of those blockages so I could go through it and make a reasonable estimate of the actual proportion, the email will NOT open – and the email program gets frozen.

I was blocked to myself and the one person I sent an email to, so this is not just over mass emailings. I am now also not allowed to mass email from my AOL address, either, but I believe this and other emails will go OUT to you all.

This has happened at least twice before, most recently when Jennifer McCracken who claimed she worked with her brother high in both the CIA and Sheriff Ed McMahon’s Deputies to SHUT DOWN all my Gmail accounts, summer of 2015. And she claimed to get all her Orders from her mother and the Mormon Church (a Mormon Bishop gave the person who harassed me the most in Mercy House Shelter all HIS orders – and another Mormon Bishop is who tried to get me FIRED from Wendy’s Management about 1986, but after I caught him deep-throating his niece at work (yes he actually hired her as an Assistant Manager), and he lived with her and his wife and five kids), he ADMITTED she was his second wife and also that I was doing fine, and I was RELEASED from Wendy’s probation and then I IMMEDIATELY gave them two-weeks’ notice.

But my email services – other than Gmail – all soon returned to normal.

Since I always remove anyone who asks from my email list – the last three years, anyway -- I cannot be legally designated a SPAMMER. And if I am simply “CRAZY”, there would be NO REASON for hackers of any kind to interfere with my communications.

There is not a single THING that can change the past; we can only LEARN from it. I have been trying to stay away from the sins and crimes of our immediate family from the Past, but they must sometimes be told or at least referred to. I’ll never forget how SHOCKED I was to go to her home for Thanksgiving freshman year in college to discover how LOVING Terri’s family were – and how Connor and Max REFUSED to go to Mom and Dad when young – and how that embarrassed Gail.

I don’t believe that anyone in our immediate family is STILL trying to interfere with my Life, Commit me, Jail me, or Murder me, and the previous attempts by people named above were all due to Mom’s Mind Control and Roman Catholic FAITH that anyone who disagrees with Catholic Doctrine or is Homosexual must be stopped, including by the most extreme measures.

Only one real exception – when two people DEMANDED I again take Lithium half a year ago when EVERYONE knew that the doctors have not seen bipolar in me since Alex Widdons took me for NINE YEARS beginning about the year 2000, but took me off in early 2009. This last Commitment was ONLY to shut me up about Drug Trafficking and by someone who ALSO CLAIMED I was a pedophile, never met Tennessee Williams, and that he would steal copyright to any new books I write – just like D.A. Benjamin R. David with a Fox News Talking Head, and a guy who Drug Trafficked with Rahm Emanuel and his partner El Chapo Guzman did.

Well, reasonable people can be made completely UNREASONABLE by those who Hate God while hiding behind Churches – if they have good MIND CONTROL, and in recent months I’ve met some History professors who told me that YES, Proctor and Gamble got Dr, Mengele’s research when Mom ran their Skin Research Labs – especially his work on MIND CONTROL.

I DO believe that in 1978 my symptoms seemed indicative of Bipolar I, but I have NOT had any of those since 1992, and Psychiatry claims that Bipolar can NEVER be cured, so it was just similar – or I’m a “Miracle Boy”. I certainly HAVE had “mania-like” excitement – but NEVER sleep troubles or an inability to rein it all in when I wanted to – and I have not been Depressed more than a few minutes or an hour since then – DESPITE all the troubles, and I credit that to my absolute Faith in God. A LARGER god than religions believe in.

And I am completely sympathetic with all the honestly devout Catholics who are in HELL, now, over the Pope and hierarchy’s many, many Crimes. Pope Francis has ALWAYS been known to have been the biggest cooperator in Argentina with the far-right governments until not too many years ago, CIA Death Squads, and all of THAT allied to Kenan-controlled Standard Oil/Exxon-Mobil, that ruled everywhere that had significant oil, putting in place or supporting right-wing governments that restricted rights and slaughtered Citizens – and IGNORED the environment in a Kenan-led greedy quest for money and power.

The BEST thing for me was to speak to so many devout Catholics – and especially from St. Mary’s a major SEAT of Hard-Drug Trafficking and Whore-House running – at least while Father Bob Kus was here. I have no idea what it is like in Mom and Julie’s parishes, but they tell me young people have TOTALLY abandoned the Catholic Church here – but St. Mary’s has about equal number of English and Spanish Masses, and I doubt they go to the Spanish ones. St. Mary’s is EXTREMELY important as a Latino Cultural Center, and regardless the Church, I imagine they are more loyal to church-going because of that.

I might seem to be rambling, but I recognize that I am at least somewhat “consciously befuddled” about some of what has been happening to me lately, and not certain about my next direction. I know from EIGHT YEARS OF HELL that this is like it being “darkest before dawn”, and I will soon have some kind of important inspiration. It ALWAYS happens!!!

And my info and evidence is all out there – I’ve been mostly showing all the connections of events and the causality of them from differing perspectives. My blogs get hit well whether I email out postings or not.

As painful as the Political Upheaval has been and continues to be, we are LONG OVERDUE to re-examine our Society and Laws and clean all of that up. ALL sides have important contributions to that. My BIGGEST annoyance is that the US Press (and most of the World’s Press), REFUSES to out all the Closet-Case gays who have been BLACKMAILED over it – mostly Obama, but many others, too. Until that happens, the TWISTED Christian/Republican/Democrats will continue to work for the greedy Kenan/Bush/Cheney/Clinton TRAITORS, and HELL WILL RULE!!!

Our History makes SO MUCH more sense when you know how HUGE the number of those who are gay men but are married to or dating women are – and how women manipulate men over this. Dad always told me all religion is BULL SHIT and used by women to control men – ESPECIALLY the Catholic Church. As you know, his “best friend” and roommate died of “Russian Roulette”, and then Mom hid her Meyer/Catholic Swastikas behind the iconic Kenan name. And when Mom and Dad lived in West Chester the second time, Dad called me for recommendations of Philadelphia Gay Bars that were good for aging men.

What I have that I wish I could give you all, is that I have been unflinchingly facing the truth of our family, distant wealthy relatives, and country as well, and have gotten OVER my actual anger over it, although I use that as a writing voice for effectiveness often in my blog.

I wish you ALL Relaxation (to consider things honestly), Peace of Mind and Heart, and a vision of YOUR CREATIVE PURPOSE, motivated by Love, of your lives – going forward from here. God Rules -- and Hatred and Fear do NOT come from God.

Love,
Scott









.

No comments: