Thursday, September 27, 2018

RP: Mom -- Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan -- First Defended Catholic Clergy and Pope Francis's Cover-Up Claiming They Are "Only Human", Today Claims Brett Kavanaugh Should Be IMMEDIATELY Confirmed -- but Mom Told NO ONE Her Uncle REPEATEDLY Molested Her -- for 44 YEARS -- and BLACKMAILED My Bisexual Dad into MARRIAGE -- and LOVES SWASTIKAS!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/09/mom-ruth-anne-meyer-kenan-first.html



Me, Mom, and Dad's flag, Memorial Day 2016

I called Mom to bring her up-to-date on the news I've reported on blog (which she never reads), the last two days since we last spoke. Mom PROMISED ME that she and my siblings will continue the same partial financial support REGARDLESS my Politics or reporting on her and them. 

I always worry, because Joseph Crawford Faulk, Jr. of Manhattan supported me with over $65,000.00 from late 2011 until May 2017, and after PROMISING to support through at least 2018 at $1,000.00/month, he cut me off suddenly without warning, when I reported his sending THOUSANDS of dollars to my then roommate, Haston "Shake" (for "Shaky Puddin' ") Lavern Caulder II -- who not yet known to me, was ALSO drug-addicted, HUGE in Drug Trafficking, and PROTECTED by the North Carolina Probation Office at Market and 8th Streets from EVER having a Drug Test or EVER being charged with new crimes.

Haston ALSO got his church, http://anchorwilmington.org/, to send FOUR MALE PROSTITUTES to have sex with me, but I refused them all.



Mug Shot of Haston Caulder from 2016 -- and COMATOSE on my back stairs-landing at 205 S. 4th Street:


Haston's WANKER -- that he sent Joseph Faulk (also called "Testosteroni" in this blog) and me, when he was TOTALLY DESPERATE and hoping to get more money. I offer it ONLY as a "scientific example" of what FAKE-Christians like to stick in ALL OF OUR MOUTHS!!!





Rev. Philip Chryst, Pastor of The Anchor: philipchryst@gmail.com



This Male Prostitute who helped set up the Anchor Church in temp HQ on Sundays -- and ushered and collected the collection there, sent me this photo before coming over.



My mother can be learned about -- she was FIRST identified to me as America's TOP NAZI in 1990 by two top Jewish Business Leaders in Atlanta, and when I first blogged it, the Reiner Family of Hollywood made me an "Honorary Jew" -- find it by googling my and Mom's names together.

Rob Reiner's Admin is STILL on my speed-dial since I first called them a year or so ago, and I TOTALLY TRUST Rob's org, "Committee to Investigate Russia", which emails me daily updates:





The following exchange from Facebook is a continuation of an earlier one that I documented on blog from here: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/09/really-today-began-this-way-ha.html


I had commented on a Republican/Christian website on Facebook promising to tell the TRUTH about North Carolina Politics -- rather than "Fake News":





I gave a rather standard comment about the wealthy Kenans and my immediate Kenan Family working TOGETHER to destroy Democracy, how they put Donald Trump into power, and that the Kenans lead worldwide Hard-Drug Trafficking with the CIA, US State Department, MOST Christian Denominations -- and of course the Bush, Cheney, and Clinton Families.

I got some serious HEAT and HARASSMENT from several there, and this is what I answered that SHUT ALL OF THEM UP COMPLETELY!!!



Scott Kenan Dennis K Belair: LOL!!! I researched you and got your number. I am now protected by both the FBI and NC top prosecutors BUSTING the hard-drug trade in Wilmington and far wider -- led by my Kenan Family, the Republican Party (and the Clintons), and the God-Hating Christian Churches. Your claimed associations on Facebook are largely lies, anyway. I sent all this to NC Prosecutor Kimberly Overton Spahos http://justicespeakersinstitute.com/kimberly-overton/ as well as the FBI, so if not yetall your electronic communications are TAPPED by the US Government investigating the Trump/Kenan Traitors. Contact Lt. Gen. Russel Honore' via his org http://gogreenarmy.com/ -- he knows me personally well, and ALL ABOUT the Kenan Drug Corruption especially in Atlanta. I do not argue with God-Hating Traitorsso I am blocking you.


* * *

NEW COMMENT, TODAY:

Nellie Richardson It's a good thing Colin Powell has "people" because he's been real busy this year targeting 11 states to vote democratic backed by BOs OFA. What does it take for a man to turn on his own family?
Manage

Reply1h

Scott Kenan Nellie Richardson: Thanks for your question!!! Had you researched me by googling, you would know that it was Col. Dottie Newman, retired Chief Protocol Officer to Secretary of State General Colin L. Powell, who in 2010 told me after my own parents and siblings tried to commit me five times in one month in Georgia, and since they FAILED, that they would -- with the Republican Party of Georgia and the CIA -- murder me if I did not leave the country. In 1990, two top Jewish Businesspeople (at least one of them is still alive, so I have named them ONLY to the FBI and other authorities that I now work with), first told me my parents (DEVOUT Catholics and total Republicans, who had raised us with Swastikas on the dinner plates, had three private audiences with Popes in Rome to get orders), claim credit for putting Jesse Helms into the Senate, and worked most closely with Coach Lou Holtz (John Boehner's closest co-strategist), who lived across the street from us 1968 - 1969, and then Mom got him his first dream job at Notre Dame. My parents also worked with Christal Presley, close friend of Sean Hannity and his wife. I was invited to the White House by Ronald and Nancy Reagan and got to speak with them -- as well as knowing all of JFK's sisters and their husbands and have been to their homes as well. In 2011, I met Patricia Sinatra who told me how she had arranged the sale of their Bank of America to my Kenan relatives, and now HATE the Kenans for turning BoA NAZI. So I ASSUME you know of MONSTERS like my mother -- who had children -- and can understand why their children go AGAINST the parents -- just like JFK's generation went against Joe and Rose Kennedy, who with Henry Ford and Prescott Bush had been the top NAZIS in the USA trying to get FDR to fight WITH Adolph Hitler, rather than the Allies.
Manage


>>> THIS JUST IN!!!:


Landlady Gold Walker just called me to thank me again for taking such good care of her property through Hurricane Florence, filled me in on all her damages to her MANY properties (much not covered by insurance because the HUGE trees that fell did NOT fall against her buildings), that Oliver Carter III is NOT her attorney . . . AND:


She has told Jonathan Deputy that she WANTS me to REMAIN in this property after the expiration of my Lease 12/1/2018!!!




And Gold ALSO said that WHOEVER rented her apartments here to those now occupying apartments one and two DID HER NO FAVOR AT ALL!!!


And we BOTH know that that was Jonathan Deputy -- LOL!!!


>>> AND NOW TO END WITH SOME HUMOR :



TODAY's Search Terms that found this blog, and now a few comments on some of them:


That is "William Rand Kenan, Sr. and the Wilmington Insurrection of 1898"http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/05/the-fall-of-house-of-kenan-william-rand.html

Lisa Noecker is the Vice President of PPD, first founded here in Wilmington by the Bush, Cheney, Bin Laden, and Saudi Royal Families, that is INTIMATELY INVOLVED in the Illegal Drug Trafficking of Wilmington!!!



Judge Jeffrey Evan Noecker


I do NOT know if she is related to Democrat Judge Jeffrey Noecker, who seriously violated my Civil Rights in 2011, and who was RECENTLY a Deacon at the "Kenan Cathedral to White Supremacy and Hard-Drug Trafficking", First Presbyterian, here in Wilmington.


Lisa Noecker is LINKED-IN linked to Democrat Judge Robin Wicks Robinson, who never violated my Rights -- but told me to STOP BLOGGING about "naughty-language" things -- LOL!!! And Robin Robinson RAN the Drug-Mafia Saffo (like our Mafia Democratic Mayor Bill Saffo and his family), Law Firm -- before becoming a Judge!!!



Judge Robin Robinson is CURRENTLY a Deacon at First Presbyterian, and Republican Judge Lindsey McKee/Luther is currently an ELDER there (if not mentioned in THESE "Search Keywords"):






I googled "Ralph Evangelous CNN", and learned that he -- our Police Chief hired by the Democrats on City Council years ago, and who in 2011 - 12 smoked CRACK DAILY in a house owned by the uncle of a friend of mine -- a few years ago, had TRIED to get hired as the Police Chief of Augusta, GA, but WITHDREW that before decision. Then in 2015, asked the North Carolina SBI (FBI equivalent) and District Attorney Benjamin R. David to INVESTIGATE HIS OWN POLICE DEPARTMENT, HERE!!!


Sandra Alice Ray is a Republican Judge who ten years ago was married to Sherman Lee Criner, who was caught "diddling a five year old girl's vagina" in Thalian Hall theater, but Police intimidated the father into NOT PRESSING CHARGES!!!


Sandra went on to be HEAD of the County Republican Party -- and Sherman became a JUDGE OF YOUNG WOMEN at the Azalea Festival.


And THEN, I blogged this photo of Sherman Criner in his CHRISTIAN SNAKE HANDLING RITUAL:




And Judge Sandra (now just "Ray"), had to DIVORCE HIS PECKER!!!


CNN's Jeffrey Toobin was known about ten years ago when it got out that he is BIG (but has small hands), in BUTT-FUCKING WOMEN with his fist -- LOL!!!

But for about the FIRST TIME EVER, there is NOTHING asking about Nancy (Davis) Reagan's LOVING to suck FRANK SINATRA'S DICK!!!








.

No comments: