Monday, September 3, 2018

RP: My Letter Emailed to Top Editors (students), at University of North Carolina Chapel Hill's DAILY TAR HEEL Newspaper:

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/09/my-letter-emailed-to-top-editors.html





Not YETSister-Woman!!!




As PROMISED to the Editors of the Tar Heel (what I got into EVERY UNC System Governor's Hands)!!!


>>> ADDED LATER: My email only to the below people and copied to me, was BLOCKED by dailytarheel's server to ALL except Mr. Freeman (who should send it to them, as I've already emailed him).


To: editor editor@dailytarheel.com, managing.editor managing.editor@dailytarheel.com, webmaster webmaster@dailytarheel.com, dth dth@dailytarheel.com, lfreeman lfreeman@email.unc.edu 




Tyler Fleming, Editor-in-Chief
The Daily Tar Heel
All other Tar Heel Editors, and Livis Freeman, Board and Faculty

September 3, 2018

Dear Mr. Fleming, Other Editors, and Mr. Freeman,

My name is Scott David Kenan of Wilmington, NC, a shirttail cousin of Thomas S. Kenan III (whom I once shared a boyfriend with -- 1985), former – in fact the last – assistant to Tennessee Williams, now a writer and Political Activist, but NOT in line with much of my Kenan Family that either adores Klan Robes or Swastikas.

I have been to hell and back many times the last nine years – including a total of nearly five years in Political Exile in Mexico with Colin Powell’s people’s help. I’ve known all of JFK’s sisters, the Reagans, and Frank Sinatra’s heirs who sold the wealthy Kenans control of Bank of America, but now HATE the Kenans for turning it “Nazi”.


I was stripped of all my accumulated wealth and thrown into a SEWER without my understanding why, in 2010, and I had to beat all the “sewer rats” at their own game, to be able to claw my way out. You might not like all my irreverence and off-coloration, but “Turn-About is FAIR PLAY in both Love and War” – and if YOU believe that about LOVE, you are a creature of SATAN – LOL!!!

Anyway, I know ALL ABOUT the closet-case homosexuals (married to women and claiming to be devout Christians), on the University of North Carolina System Board of Governors -- Thom Goolsby and Tom Fetzer – both personal friends of mine. So, USE THIS INFO to fight like guerrillas to end JIM CROW at UNC!!!

I was SO SHOCKED to see that ALL pictured Editors are WHITE, that I include the more colorful board member Mr. Freeman, in the hopes that he – and all of you, actually – distribute this as FAR AND WIDE as possible!!!

BTW: Your faculty member Randall Kenan – not a blood relative – and I have known each other “Politically” since 2009, and have shared many secrets of the crimes of Kenans and the Episcopal Church USA!!!

My fourth Kenan cousin, Allan Gurganus, author of Oldest Confederate Widow Tells All – loosely based on my Great-Grandmother Juliana Moore – posted today that HE will be at the protest tomorrow morning (Sept. 4), in front of the Courthouse in Hillsborough, and encourages EVERYONE to join in the FIGHT to remove (or keep removed), all these TRAITOROUS statues to Confederate Dead – such as both my Grandfathers who fought in the Civil War (for the South) – in appropriate cemeteries, museums, and such.

Anyway, I will BET MY BOTTOM KENAN DOLLAR that y’all get a GIANT LAUGH over this. 


My fave Metaphysical Minister always preached, “Ridiculing the Ridiculous is HOW to disempower it, and MOVE ON into Greater Livingness!!!”



It begins like this:


UNC Board of Governors
Harry L. Smith, Jr., Chair, and all others

August 25, 2018

Dear Chair Smith et al,

My name is Scott David Kenan, a shirttail scion to Tom and Betty Kenan, who need no introduction, I’m sure. I even dated Tom’s ex, Curtis “Robbie” Anderson, in 1985, and speaking of Homosexuals, I met TWO of your members – both GAY AS GEESE – Thom Goolsby (on MANY occasions), and Tom Fetzer I met in the Dixie Grill in Wilmington right after I first came back from Political Exile in Mexico that Colin Powell’s people had gotten me to – because I knew TOO MUCH about my Kenan Family’s Hard-Drug Trafficking in Atlanta, GA -- about the 1st of 2011. I was having breakfast in “The Grill”, when my “date of the previous night”, pointed Mr. Fetzer out, and said a few of his gay friends had had sex with Tom while he was Mayor of Raleigh. . .


All best to you and EVERYONE at UNC!!!

Scott









.

No comments: