Monday, September 3, 2018

RP: On the 7th Anniversary of Wilmington, NC Police MURDERING My Friend Evan Fish -- Because He Knew Too Much about Patrick Lee Stansbury's Supplying Wilmington Politicians and Christian Churches/Clergy with HARD DRUGS!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/09/on-7th-anniversary-of-wilmington-nc.html



The National Museum of Brazil -- which had just celebrated its 200th Anniversary -- BURNED DOWN last night.


It might not be the Burning of the Library of Alexandria, but it was FULL of Brazil's GREATEST CULTURAL TREASURES!!!



In 2009, I spent a week in Brazil -- a country I love -- with Sean Blackwell (legally Sean McAllister, originally a Canadian), and his wife the Psychologist Ligia Splendora, their venture then titled "Bipolar or Waking Up".



Sean Blackwell on right, with Ligia, and then me, in the rooftop cafe of Sao Paulo's NEWEST hotel, then (fall 2009 -- spring in Brazil).


This link not only has some about Sean Blackwell and that trip -- but ALSO about the ILLEGAL MANEUVERINGS with me of Kenan-Family-controlled Bank of America, when only THEY cooperated with Wilmington D.A. Benjamin R. DavidFox News's Daliah Saper, and Wells Fargo Advisors' Jamie Lee Sutherland in STEALING copyright to my Tennessee Williams memoir:





Sean's current sitehttps://www.bipolarawakenings.com/



>>> PROGRESS NOTED!!!:

1.

Port City Daily Editor Benjamin Schachtman is ALSO onto the MYSTERY of missing Fentanyl -- the FIELD TEST should have told them it was SUGAR -- but although I have questioned this, I am only using REASONING, and Ben might have found MORE ACTUAL EVIDENCE!!!


2.






3. My fourth Kenan cousin Allan Gurganus who wrote THIS very loosely based on my Great-Grandmother, Juliana Moore, the OLDEST Confederate Widow in North Carolina who killed a RATTLESNAKE with a broomstick in her back yard at her 100th Birthday Party:





Allan Gurganus is going to an event.


TOMORROW AT 8:30 AM
pin 106 E Margaret Ln, Hillsborough, NC 27278-2565, United States
Causes · 182 people
UNC? END JIM CROW NOW!



And TODAY, I intend to write the top students at the UNC Chapel Hill Tar Heel campus newspaper -- so they KNOW what I got to ALL the members of the Board of Governors, that that Board would NEVER disclose to others!!! 





>>> TODAY'S SUBJECTS: 



Evan Fish on Wrightsville Beach summer of 2011.



Evan had ONLY wanted to be a US Marine -- but in training camp, he sustained an injury that disqualified him to be a Marine, but NOT to serve in any other branch of the Service


Evan had "SEMPER" and "FI" tattooed in big letters in the appropriate font -- prominently --  one on each arm. This photo must have been from late spring or early summer, and he got them later -- I met him mid-August.



He went NUTS, and moved to Maine where for two years, he and his girlfriend, Eleanor "Ellie" Schwaner were the SECOND LARGEST Cocaine Distributors in Maine -- until Evan decided to GET OUT, moving to Wilmington, but Ellie would NOT GIVE UP trying to FORCE him back into DRUG-TRAFFICKING.

Evan actually HATED Ellie by then, but PUNKED her into delivering some really good (pure) Cocaine to our room at the SUPER 8 Motel -- in the middle of a medium Hurricane -- without PAYING for it!!!

Ellie Schwaner -- who co-operated with Wilmington Police MURDERING Evan -- today:






This APPEARS to be a DRUG-FRONT business -- and Eleanor is also in LINKED-INhttps://www.linkedin.com/in/eleanor-ellie-schwaner-2a594957/


See my last posting for MORE ON THIShttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/09/well-at-least-this-happened-in-kuwait.html 



Their supplier all that time was Patrick Lee Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, USA, Snellville, Georgia -- MY employer 1990 - 2010, until Patrick realized I was onto his DRUG TRAFFICKING. Here he uses his online alias "Patrick Christian".







Lee E. Gosney, Jr. -- on right -- was a sales associate also at Pentagon Publishing, and who supplied Evan Fish with ALL his Cocaine in Maine -- as well as the Politicians and Christian Clergy of Wilmington, NC!!!

I imagine it is too HOT for Lee now, and he no longer does this.


I need to CLARIFY for my 230 Political Contacts who get my emails of every blog posting, that I CORRECTED my report that NC Senate Candidate Harper Peterson AGREED with me on everything when I spoke with him at the Port City Pride party, Saturday. I changed it to THIS:




I had a long shortish PRIVATE conversation with Harper Peterson, and he and I understand the problems of the local Democratic Party IDENTICALLY . . . 



>>> ActuallyI cannot say that -- mostly he listened as I told him what I am exposing of my Kenan Family's corruption, and to whom. He seemed not at all surprised, and seemed to take me very seriously.



 . . . as does Marcia Mason, whom I did NOT discuss things with, but did at length with her booth-partner, Marcia intently listening to me as she spoke with someone else -- but I am NOT in her district, and I told everyone that I THINK I like Republican County Commissioner Woody White as well -- he not up for election this year.


MORE herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/09/you-wont-believe-who-all-i-spoke-with.html


And that is ALL I can think of for now . . . 















.

No comments: