Tuesday, September 18, 2018

RP: Power and Internet Back EARLY to Spofford Mills Executives' Playhouse Apartments -- and JUST as I Went to Heat-Up a Tin of Dinty Moore Beef Stew -- the RANGE CONTROLS have been FRIED by Florence!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/09/power-and-internet-back-early-to.html




I'm a little too tuckered-out to get into lots of details tonight -- but I was HIGHLY FORTUNATE to be one of the early ones to got power and cable back after Hurricane Florence -- and so MUCH in Wilmington is in TERRIBLE SHAPE still, and will likely be for months.

My Landlady Gold Walker's house -- host to eight movies and two TV series -- right at 4th and Orange Streets -- lost its Victorian chimney, which means insurance will have to buy Gold a NEW ROOF (everyone would like one of those -- if theirs is aged at all, right???)



Gold's house in spring 2016


Now, I had to stop for a moment just to appreciate how nice it is to have power, air conditioning, and internet -- as well as my Spectrum App TV Service all back!!!

And since there is NO fresh produce, chilled or frozen produce or meats -- only tinned goods and boxed stuff (and sodas and similar are all but out of stock in stores now), I decided to heat up a tin of Dinty Moore Beef Stew (Aldi's brand, actually), and when I touched the first button to program the Time, it went totally on the fritz, giving a code that I have no manual to look up in -- then began a self-cleaning cycle after taking it on itself to lock the oven door. I got that undone, but all it wanted to do was give the mysterious code and BEEP WITHOUT STOPPING, so I've cut its breaker off.


I can STILL grind some beans and make the FRESHEST Colombian coffee tomorrow morning -- although I'll have to use the "emergency dry creamer" -- nothing fresh to be bought in Wilmington for the next few days!!!


>>> And here is an email I sent my brother and a few of my closest people, followed by some notes I made in Word a couple of days ago, etc.:


Mike -- I got power and got my new phone to work on my old number -- FINALLY -- then it fell out of my breast pocket when I bent over to empty the ice chest into the refrig. My flip NEVER fell out of that pocket -- and I wasn't thinking of the far different shape. So it worked partly, and then less, and I have it drying out and will try again in the AM.

It cost only $40.00 and no experienced person on duty, they said I had to buy a $25.00 payment card -- but my old service was immediately connected to it, and the guy said I could return the card for cash -- 

I'll email-copy all and someone let Mom know, please.

And then an hour later, I noticed the modem lights flashing -- and suddenly I had internet!!! I thought it would be at least another week -- my cable line is on the ground!!! But you can't even get a shock from cable, so I guess they just turned it on here now that we have power, and those who are lucky like ME got it right away!!!

I don't need the working phone for Venmo -- it comes in simultaneously by email -- and I transfer via computer. I bet you can just do all of that on yer iPhone.. And NOW I could deal with it. I just checked my account, and I have $34.00. I have $40.00 I can access on my Benefits Mgmt. cash card -- but that was FROZEN because someone in Canada tried to charge $300.00 to it -- and I have to call them from only my original number to get them to let me use a W.F. teller machine to get it each time -- but none of those are yet working here.

Also many major stores that are open now take plastic. No one knows when state liquor stores will re-open -- with Wilmington with by FAR the biggest alcohol per capita consumption in NC -- and #5 in the USA -- you KNOW some of these people are JONESIN'!!! But there is also beer and wine nearly everywhere.

Anyway, Gold Walker's GOOD employee, Tom Purdy, was over today to find I had done everything to secure what the jerks in the front two apartments refused to before they left, so we suffered no damages from them. Then he went in apartment two (Pete, Allie, her sister and sis's boyfriend) which stunk worse than a POLE CAT -- they had LOTS of partially eaten food all over the beds, and the whole thing was like a tornado hit it, but all windows were closed and intact. He was shocked.

And he knows that Rob in apartment one has had no water for a month now, and that is a SERIOUS violation of the lease, and he said, "Jonathan Deputy has been doing NOTHING!!!" I think that asshole who committed me to the Nut House back in March on lies is ABOUT GONE!!!

For the rest of the night, I'm gonna relax -- although I just realized that I CAN BLOG, so I might post something later.

Thanks to all of you for your various forms of support!!!

And much Love,

Scott


Now I REALLY almost completely took a break from writing, and here is all I wrote. I was so fascinated with what was happening in Nature -- and how it was affecting, but more REVEALING -- Human Nature, in ways that ultimately thrilled me. 


It is Sunday, September 16, 2018 – THEORETICALLY the 68th anniversary of my conception (not immaculate), since I was born June 16. This storm called Florence has been blowing and dumping since Thursday, and the latest forecast is for rain stopping Wednesday afternoon – with total downfall of 30 – 40 inches. Although little of Wilmington, NC has power, THREE Duke Energy trucks are now working on my street, and if we soon get power – besides cooking, refrigerating, conditioning this air that’s so warm and humid I can’t stop sweating, I’m gonna watch my DVD of Far from Heaven, with Dennis Quaid (Mr. Congeniality according to recent TV ads), as the Homo, Dennis Haysbert – who doesn’t like HIM??? – and the great actress Julianne Moore.

This movie was set in Connecticut – FULL of Yankee Christian HATRED – but so SIMILAR to how the Christians of the Democratic Party (especially), as well as the Republicans in office here in Wilmington have behaved toward me. The cinematography is BEYOND gorgeous – and so is the soundtrack.

MOST of my time has been spent in boredom and things like cleaning my refrigerator, keeping things very neat and especially sanitary (I have LOTS of bleach) – and trying to get my AT&T cell flip-phone to work right. The latest is when I got to my car to charge it, when I put in the cord, it immediately calls the last person I called or got a call from – then it REFUSES to actually charge – and then when I pull the cord OUT, it calls that person again, then with NO CORD, claims for half a minute it is CHARGING!!! My neighbor across the street with an iPhone and AT&T NEVER lost cell service, but others in the neighborhood claim problems like mine.

I can’t help but wonder if my HONEST interview with Duke Power of half an hour ten days ago, got them wanting to make me HAPPY. I was HONEST about how the Kenan and Duke Families are TOP ALLIES and GREATEST CRIMINALS against the environment (as well as NON-White people), in North Carolina – who all I’m connected with and that I would (and did) blog about that interview, telling her that I’ve gotten nearly 1.5 million hits to my blog which is HATED by CHRISTIANS of ALL KINDS, and especially by Democrat and Republican Politicians who ALL SERVE THE KU KLUX KLAN KENANS. And right behind them are the Cameron, Trask, and Pope Families, and maybe the Bennetts of Winston-Salem who control Shell Oil distribution in NC – I DATED Bert Bennett, now a Psychologist and FAT AS A PIG (married to a woman, of course), and we went to the Reynolds Manor House to visit his best Reynold cigarette friend – and he and his buddies were running NAKED around that boy’s suite like Whippets (if I’ve spelled the dog breed correctly)!!!

Well, TODAY began with Kenan Family to the RESCUE – in that cars were lined up well before the 8:30 AM opening of the gas pumps – and a Kenan Advantage Group www.theKAG.com tanker was there too to re-fill their storage – but when they turned on their system, alarms went off there was WATER IN THE STORAGE TANKS!!!

So, they could NOT sell, but then Costco Corporate told them the alarm says NOTHING about how much water, and it might be super-minimal, so they SOLD GASOLINE ANYWAY!!! I’ve heard nothing so far how that went.

Then (I keep going to my car to re-charge my computer after listening to music and reading old docs of mine – and TRYING to re-charge my phone), the Water Authority announced it would run out of fuel within 48 hours and have to shut down – there being no way to get them fuel – but this afternoon the Ports Authority somehow got them some, so they are again fine.

And as I sit here, I am DRENCHED in sweat, and will soon go to the car to cool off and re-charge some more. My point I had WANTED to make is that I DID have many conversations with my mother and siblings BEFORE the phone trouble – and it was just like we related ten or twelve years ago – BEFORE my mother’s ALL-OUT CAMPAIGN to Kill, Jail, Nut-House Commit me – or render me useless on Psychoactive Drugs – that lately ONLY Jonathan Deputy, my apartments manager who according to Democratic NC Representative Deb Butler is into DRUG-TRAFFICKING with her – as are Mayor Saffo, City Councilman Rivenbark, District Attorney Benjamin R. David and his brother Jon (across the river), Police Chief Ralph Evangelous (who smoked CRACK daily in a house owned by the uncle of a friend of mine – at least in 2011 – 12), and Sheriff Ed McMahon.

The ONE THING that connects them all is that they are PROMINENT in Wilmington’s TOP CHRISTIAN CHURCHES (except maybe Evangelous, who was hired from the Los Angeles Drug Mafia years ago).

And as all my Readers know, my FATHER was best friends with Lee E. Gosney, Jr., who like me worked for Pentagon Publishing, Inc. of Snellville, GA 1990 – 2010, selling all the ad space in yearbooks for the Service Academies, War Colleges, Maritime Academies, and many top Journals of Universities – but ALSO distributes the Hard Drugs flown into Maxwell AFB where we had THREE legitimate advertising contracts. And my parents were KEY to setting up the Christian Drug Mafia of Wilmington with Father Robert J. Kus and Nixon Aide John Ehrlichman – both of whom I knew.

You see, Dad stayed in my house while I was stuck 15 weeks in Dekalb County Jail in 1990 – and stayed several more months when I was released to HOUSE-ARREST PROBATION, only because I filed Writ of Habeus Corpus against Sheriff Jarvis, and Democrat (Clinton-lover) Judge Linda Warren Hunter (now promoted to Superior Court), gave me that for 1st offence ever of simple Trespass (another false charge, actually) – after holding me for WEEKS without charge.

Although the Stone Mountain Park drug operation was begun under George H.W. Bush, it was Bill Clinton who stationed more than a dozen CIA Agents in Stone Mountain City two blocks from my house to protect it – and I had been FOOLISH enough to take the info to Newt Gingrich’s Congressional Office and CNN HQ, and Newt was at the CENTER of it and CNN – like the Atlanta Journal/Constitution – lied constantly to PROTECT IT!!!

Later, in Wilmington, NC on September 3, 2011, Wilmington Police MURDERED my friend Evan Fish because he knew ALL ABOUT Lee Gosney being the Pentagon Publishing contact who SUPPLIED all of Wilmington’s Politicians, Christian Churches and Clergy with Hard-Drugs – like Lee had supplied Evan with all his Cocaine the two years Evan and his girlfriend (an accomplice in the murder), Eleanor ”Ellie” Schwaner were the second biggest Cocaine distributors in Maine, then Evan got OUT, and Ellie and Patrick Stansbury (owner of Pentagon Publishing), made sure the Wilmington Police got him to jump to his death. This death scenario was CONFIRMED by New Hanover County Sheriff’s Deputies also on the scene – and the POLICE led the crowd below in shouting, “Jump, Jump! JUMP!!!”

Now Ed’s force is TOTALLY CORRUPTED by the Kenan/Bush/Cheney/Clinton family’s Christian CIA global Drug Traffickers, so he MIGHT not be TOTALLY to blame. I say CUT OFF ED’S NUTS!!! He survived testicular cancer not too many years ago, so his balls no longer work, anyway – NOR DOES HIS COURAGE!!!


Scott Kenan shared a post1 hr

Image may contain: 1 person
Sandra Beckham
“The struggle to excavate your true, authentic self from beneath the mountain of conditioning and ridiculous expectation is the epic struggle of your lifetime.”
― Bryant McGill, Simple Reminders: Inspiration for Living Your Best Life



Scott Kenan shared a post
1 hr

I just got power and internet after the HELL of Florence which TORE Wilmington, NC APART!!! I'm lucky to be so early -- but NICE to see a good Ha-Ha from my dear ole Buddy, Sandra Beckham -- THANK YOU!!!


Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, text and closeup
Sandra Beckham
“In Jesus Christ, there is no distance or separation between the medium and the message: it is the one case where we can say that the medium and the message are fully one and the same.”

― Marshall McLuhan
98 years ago today, Mount St. Joseph on-the-Ohio welcomed its first class of students. One of the few women's colleges in the eastern United States at the time, the semester began with 20 students and 11 faculty members. In the early years, the curriculum emphasized a strong Liberal Arts core, with the most popular majors being education and nursing.
Note the Motherhouse in the background of the photo. The current campus located at Delhi and Neeb did not open until the fall of 1962. Photo courtesy of the Sisters of Charity & Delhi Historical Society. Exact date unknown.

Image may contain: one or more people, tree, sky and outdoor
Comments

LikeShow more reactions
Reply4dEdited

Kim Bacovin I worked there from 1997 to 2006. Best place I ever worked.


1
Manage

LikeShow more reactions
Reply4d

Bonnie Beal Lived my childhood in Delhi went to St Dominic, and the Nuns came from the Mother House every morning 1952 1960


2
Manage

LikeShow more reactions
Reply4d

Scott Kenan My mother got one of her degrees there, then was head of P&G's Skin Research Labs at end of WWII, then Head Nurse at Good Samaritan until too pregnant with me, and I was born there in June 1951. Mom is now nearly 96, living in Raleigh, NC, on a walker but drives to church and Bridge Club every week, where she gets impatient with slower young people in their 40s. Mom, Ruth Anne Meyer, originally, was 6' tall then, but now 5' 6" -- and I am 6' 11" -- so maybe you will get a kick out of this photo of us two years ago in front of Dad's flag: 


1
Man




And the LATEST TOP TEN SEARCH TERMS finding this blog are IN!!!



Poor Mayor Bill Saffo, no???







.

No comments: