Monday, September 24, 2018

RP: Really, Today Began This Way -- HA!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/09/really-today-began-this-way-ha.html



Scott Kenan shared a post.


Image may contain: 1 person
Sandra Beckham is with Alan Lee Wells.
"Neither look forward where there is doubt nor backward where there is regret. Look inward and ask not if there is anything outside you want, but whether there is anything inside that you have not yet unpacked."

Quentin Crisp


I got a PROMO EMAIL from my "Co-Cincinnatus Retorno", former Mexican Presidente Vicente Fox!!!




Hi there, How have you been since our last meeting?


Like you, we are very excited about the changes that are happening in México and the new panorama that is presented with lady CANNABIS.

That is why, it is an honor for us, to invite you to the second edition of  CANNAMÉXICO 2019, next April 25 and 26 at your house, Centro Fox.



Centro Fox is Vicente's ranch and activities center that hosts people of the caliber of the Dalai Lama -- here seen with Vicente and his wife Marta.


I just learned that Lilian de la Concha -- Fox's 1st wife, they divorced in 1990 -- was implicated in DRUG MONEY LAUNDERING and caught in Atlanta -- that operation began in 2007!!!

"Lilian de la Concha, the ex-wife of Mexico ex-president Vicente Fox, has been implicated in a federal investigation in the United States for alleged money laundering of 500 million dollars, that came from drug trafficking. According to sources, De la Concha was sentimentally involved with Marco Antonio Delgado, accused of money laundering, and in his trial, DA Debra Kanof said in her initial statement that Delgado had gotten together with Lilian in Mexico to plan the illegal activities. 'They spoke of approximately 600 million dollars and they agreed that he would get 5% of any amount they could launder,' she said."



Scott Kenan shared a link.



MARIJUANAMOMENT.NET
Everyone’s favorite country singer and legendary stoner Willie Nelson says he’d be glad to smoke weed with Donald Trump, Vladamir Putin and Barack Obama. The Red Headed Stranger made the revelations in an appearance on The Late Show With Stephen Colbert this week. The host showed Nelson celebrit...



OK, so the first thing this morning, I walked over to the fence between my yard and Chad's next door -- to see if he's completed cleaning his back yard. Two friends of his from East Tennessee arrived yesterday to stay for up to two weeks to work with Chad clearing people's yards after Hurricane Florence -- charging people if they are flush, doing work for free or little if they are not.

They've made much progress, but were out elsewhere. Then I nearly stepped on a 2.5" rusty nail in a board -- and my sudden lurch to avoid it found me stepping on the tail of a 1.5' Garter Snake -- that simply slithered away.


I was then FULLY AWAKE!!!


I had commented on a Republican/Christian website on Facebook promising to tell the TRUTH about North Carolina Politics -- rather than "Fake News":





I gave a rather standard comment about the wealthy Kenans and my immediate Kenan Family working TOGETHER to destroy Democracy, how they put Donald Trump into power, and that the Kenans lead worldwide Hard-Drug Trafficking with the CIA, US State Department, MOST Christian Denominations -- and of course the Bush, Cheney, and Clinton Families.

I got some serious HEAT and HARASSMENT from several there, and this is what I answered that SHUT ALL OF THEM UP COMPLETELY!!!



Scott Kenan Dennis K Belair: LOL!!! I researched you and got your number. I am now protected by both the FBI and NC top prosecutors BUSTING the hard-drug trade in Wilmington and far wider -- led by my Kenan Family, the Republican Party (and the Clintons), and the God-Hating Christian Churches. Your claimed associations on Facebook are largely lies, anyway. I sent all this to NC Prosecutor Kimberly Overton Spahos http://justicespeakersinstitute.com/kimberly-overton/ as well as the FBI, so if not yetall your electronic communications are TAPPED by the US Government investigating the Trump/Kenan Traitors. Contact Lt. Gen. Russel Honore' via his org http://gogreenarmy.com/ -- he knows me personally well, and ALL ABOUT the Kenan Drug Corruption especially in Atlanta. I do not argue with God-Hating Traitorsso I am blocking you.
Manage


Isn't it interesting that the Atlanta/Stone Mountain Drug Operation that I first discovered in 1990 running through Stone Mountain Park -- and in 2010 discovered that my employer Patrick Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc. of Snellville, Georgia is centered the SAME PLACE President Fox's ex-wife was LAUNDERING MONEY!!!

George HW Bush set it up, and then Bill Clinton protected it with massive CIA undercover Agents stationed just blocks from my home!!! I don't pretend that I've established the connection, but . . . 






My new phone continues to work properly in EVERY WAY -- except it is IMPOSSIBLE to answer a call!!! I hope to see about getting that fixed by AT&T tomorrow, but I DID manage to use it to unlock my Benefits Management Pay Card (locked because immediately before Hurricane Florence hit, someone in Ottawa, Canada tried using it to charge over $300.00 in a men's store), and withdraw two weeks of allowance that had accrued!!!

And while I was writing the very beginning of this posting, Pete and Allie Ryan FINALLY RETURNED to their apartment here:




Allie Ryan and Pete


I told them that I had gotten everyone's garbage containers emptied -- and that anything they had left unsecured I had stowed under my deck, where they can find it. Pete just grumbled and said nothing. I think he's completely un-social -- Pete had NOT been part of their fun party in the yard with the Bouncy Water-Slide:






And today, although Allie said NOTHING, she seemed very SOBER in attitude and NOT unfriendly, She gave me the "OK" fingers sign -- I think she KNOWS Pete is just an ASS!!!




And that is IT for today (unless things change) -- Pete and Allie were here for half an hour then left. It was Gold Walker's Maintenance Supervisor Tom Purdy who had entered their apartment five days ago and said it STUNK TO HELL -- with rotting food all over the beds and the whole place torn up and trashed.




Message to Donald Trump and the Kenan-Controlled Republicans and Democrats!!!





.

No comments: