Saturday, September 1, 2018

RP: You Won't BELIEVE Who-All I Spoke With at Today's "Port City Pride" (and who I didn't see -- or saw and avoided) -- HA!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/09/you-wont-believe-who-all-i-spoke-with.html



My deck last night at dusk. The Moon Vines in center tie up a Sweet 100 Tomato Vine that is over eight feet tall now -- and going strong.




"Anyone for basketball???" is what I think this is, but it was labeled "a head in the road."




I had decided NOT to go to the Pride celebration this year -- I was afraid I'd run into people I'd love to tell off -- and go even ballistic -- which helps no one. But I had to run an errand down near the Cape Fear Memorial Bridge, and Castle Street runs parallel to part of my route only three blocks over, so I pulled over there, parked, so I could walk its length and see what was happening. I think it was better attended -- and more exhibitors -- than last year, and everyone seemed to be having a BALL!!!

But before I get into details, I'll quickly put in what I'd meant to blog about this morning, actually -- LOL!!!



CLICK to enlarge ANYTHING!!!







Judge Jay Hockenberry



Here you see Ryan Lee Burris and Jeff Mills, both on the Board of Cape Fear Equality. Ryan had been 3rd Vice Chair of the New Hanover Democratic Party until a year or so ago. Ryan was on Parole for five years for Drug Offenses when I met him December 30, 2010, so could NOT smoke pot then -- for a few more years.


Drugs are so RAMPANT now, that Probation (Parole and Probation were also recently combined), doesn't Drug Test anyone anymore -- there's NO ROOM IN JAIL for those violations.


Also, only Felony Warrants are now served -- the Courts and Jail are too TIED UP to bother serving Misdemeanor Summonses -- at ALL!!!


The Democrats were happy to have Ryan Burris on Board though!!!


Anyway, these were the two I REALLY hoped I didn't see -- and I didn't. I also didn't see Democratic Representative Deb Butler, although I KNEW that she and I can be CIVIL in public, regardless. She had a TON of her campaign buttons on the Democratic Party's booth table, and a few people wore her buttons, two actually campaigning for her.

Well, I told them they were going STRAIGHT TO HELL for supporting Hard-Drug Trafficking, and I told them that Deb had ADMITTED that to me, and so had one of her major co-traffickers (initials: J.D.). I have no idea if they were so stupid they didn't know that (as it turned out, MOST people I spoke with at the festival knew THAT), or they just promote that activity. I had the ONLY vulgar words I had all day -- with them.



I was also happy I did not run into Rev. Cheryl Walker of Unitarian Universalist here. They had a booth again this year, but only two staffers. I've been getting their emails ever since I had a falling-out with Cheryl, the current HEAD of that Denomination in the USA -- but she is NOT Dr. J. Kennedy Schultz, Head of Science of Mind (Religious Science, International), when I studied under him. 


She's more stupid like Pope John Paul II, whom my mother has had TWO private audiences with.


Anyway, they are losing members and can't keep up with their obligations -- including financial -- so THAT says something.


>>> I DID NOT SEE A SINGLE REPUBLICAN POLITICIAN THERE!!!






Not even Roman Catholic Thom Goolsby -- and I had INTENDED to write the TOP STUDENTS of The Tar Heel at UNC Chapel Hill today -- to let them know WHAT I got with RECEIVED RECEIPTS to ThomTom Fetzer, and the Head of the Board, the snarky Harry L. Smith, Jr. -- just one week ago, TODAY!!!:





I DID meet three from "minority parties" -- speaking at length with someone from the Green Party running with little hope here. But in 2008, I KNEW Cynthia McKinney, who ran for President on that ticket -- she'd been my Congressperson for YEARS in Stone Mountain, GA:



Cynthia McKinney was "Majetted" by the DEMOCRATS after she filed Articles of Impeachment against George W. Bush, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld -- and I think three others -- for PLANNING 9/11 together.


Yes, it was what then were Bill Clinton Democrats (later Hillary ones), who PRIMARIED Cynthia with Denise Majette -- who a year later was OUT due to CRIMINAL CHARGES -- LOL!!!

I've discussed this with Cynthia since -- we have long been Facebook Friends -- but she got into "CHEM TRAILS" and other non-sense, and I have nothing to do with her today. (ANOTHER devout Roman Catholic FOOL!!!). 


And I spoke with a Libertarian, again with no chance, but I ADMIRE both minority Party people taking their stand at a GAY RIGHTS EVENT!!!




I told him how I had dealt with THEIR Presidential Candidate, Bob BarrALSO from 2008. Bob was US Attorney in 1990, in Decatur, Georgia, and since my MOTHER had demanded to join me in my FIRST Court-Ordered Psychiatric Session with Dr. Edward O. Nix, after Judge Linda Warren Hunter -- ANOTHER Bill/Hillary Drug-Trafficking PROTECTOR!!! -- held me for 15 weeks without bail or charge, then after I filed Writ of Habeus Corpus against Sheriff Jarvis, they intimidated me into a "Nolo Contendere" plea, and I was FORCED to a YEAR of "HOUSE-ARREST PROBATION", with goon squad waking me at 3:00 AM for breathalyzer tests -- for SIMPLE MISDEMEANOR TRESPASS (a false charge, and I had NEVER been in any trouble with the Law before).




Judge Hunter ORDERED I had to have a 0.7 Lithium Level -- and be tested WEEKLY -- if I fell below that ONCE, I was to serve a YEAR IN JAIL. I was so scared I took Lithium for the next 19 years -- thinking I would be JAILED or NUT-HOUSE-COMMITTED for LIFE if I was found to have stopped.

Anyway, my mother got Dr. Nix -- who told me if I was GAY, I should have insisted on a GAY THERAPIST -- yet HE was head of the local GAY PSYCHIATRISTS GROUP in Atlanta then. He just could not ADMIT THAT in front of my NAZI CATHOLIC MOTHER, who NEVER should have been there!!!

At Mom's insistence, he prescribed I take FIVE 300 mg. capsules of Lithium Carbonate ONCE per day. When I researched that, that dose -- at once -- is enough to KILL many adults (and only 900 mg. per day proved to get me to 0.7 level). So I went to Bob Barr's Office and filed charge against my mother for attempted murder of me -- explaining it all and HOW, with the Scientific Studies that backed up my claim. HE called my mother, she said I was SERIOUSLY MENTALLY ILL and had IMAGINED all of that, and he CLOSED THE CASE -- HA!!!

I had a long shortish PRIVATE conversation with Harper Peterson, and he and I understand the problems of the local Democratic Party IDENTICALLY . . . 


>>> Actually, I cannot say that -- mostly he listened as I told him what I am exposing of my Kenan Family's corruption, and to whom. He seemed not at all surprised, and seemed to take me very seriously.


 . . . as does Marcia Mason, whom I did NOT discuss things with, but did at length with her booth-partner, Marcia intently listening to me as she spoke with someone else -- but I am NOT in her district, and I told everyone that I THINK I like Republican County Commissioner Woody White as well -- he not up for election this year.



Some years ago, Harper Peterson (right), won a COOKING CONTEST with Democratic City Councilman Charlie Rivenbark, whose PERSONALITY is as interesting and FUN as his MASHED POTATOES.


Charlie Rivenbark's INNARDS are mashed potatoes -- he POSSIBLY being a BIGGER HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKER than even Democratic Mayor Bill Saffo!!!




And what was BEST in my experience there today is that MOST people I spoke with KNOW that the Main Democrats -- and ESPECIALLY Deb Butler -- are HUGE HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKERS with the big and small Christian Churches of Wilmington. 


TOLD YOU that HOMOS -- and those who hang with us -- are SMART AS HELL!!!






And I made CERTAIN that everyone I spoke with at any length KNEW I now send all my info DIRECTLY to Special NC STATE Prosecutor Kimberly Overton -- as well as the FBI -- and am now SAFE from Wilmington Law Enforcement!!! 


I even stopped at the booth of Wilmington Police with Producers of the TV REALITY SHOW continuing to be filmed with FEMALE Wilmington Cops -- and THEY LOVED MY STORIES!!!

And SO DID the two representing the New Hanover County Sheriff's Department. The Officer there IMMEDIATELY acknowledged knowing Sheriff Ed McMahon protected the mini-subs of HARD DRUGS being unloaded under Snow's Cut Bridge for YEARS!!!

And so did MOST Wilmingtonians -- even in summer of 2011, when I confronted Ed McMahon IN PERSON. The little ASSHOLE CHRISTIAN cried like a BABY, claiming he'd had NO IDEA!!!



"Pull my finger for CHRISTIAN-CHURCH-AUTHORIZED HeroinMethFentanyl, or CRACK!!!"


Sheriff McMahon's LARGEST BUST EVER in North Carolina of FENTANYL was PROVEN THIS WEEK to have been SUGAR!!!

I bet Ed McMahon SWAPPED THEM OUT to SELL the Fentanylhimself -- a LOT OF MONEY and the "error" only cost him a TOUCH of "embarrassment". 










.

No comments: