Thursday, November 1, 2018

RP: AFTER My Encounter with Christian HATE-BOTS in a Wilmington Kangaroo Express/Circle K Convenience Store:

RE-PRINTED from herehttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/11/after-encounter-with-christian-hate.html




>>> OK, here is what happened -- as I just wrote about -- to a new possible friend (or three):


Hey there Mr. Mister!!!

It was a TREAT meeting you and your "eye-candy" business partners, brothers, or whatever -- after I spotted someone's Star of David, and just having come from the WHITE TRASH gas station/c-store on Oleander -- almost across from the Food Lion/Checkers -- and a bunch of Christian employees and customers GANGED UP ON ME (threatening to call the cops -- not that anything illegal had happened), because OUTSIDE I'd spoken to the scruffiest-looking homeless guy who AGREED that all the Hard Drugs (like he appeared to enjoy), were controlled by Wilmington's TOP Politicians and Christian Clergy and Churches. 

So I told him to REMOVE the MARK OF THE DEVIL (a simple cross on a chain) OFF his chest -- or burn in hell for eternity.





Not necessarily YOU, but Southern White Christian Trash.


He followed me into the store, and while I remained cool and said it was improper to discuss such things inside someone's business, he kept trying to get them -- ALL CHRISTIANS -- to beat me up -- LOL!!!

I forgot I had to buy a lighter -- besides the cigs I purchased -- and that's why I ended up going to what is CLEARLY a friendly-to-humans store. I have little time to write now, but the Arab at the counter -- after y'all left -- told me that one of YOU know Arabic better than HE does -- and that Donald Trump is SERIOUSLY trying to DEPORT his children!!!

God is GREAT -- and will NOT be MOCKED. We will complete this trying time soon, and in my blog I am doing everything I can to "speed things along"

BTW, the first Jew I knew well, Dean Hansell, co-founded the first Gay Group at Denison University with me in 1972, then soon co-founded GLAAD, was Asst. Atty. Gen. of Illinois, won Michael Jackson's mother her biggest award against the record companies, was Police Commissioner of Los Angelesand 2.5 years ago was appointed to Superior Court in Los Angeles to the main Courthouse, and Dean and I remain in communication.




The REASON I am copying this to my immediate family and a friend is to multitask (since my time is at a premium, despite it providing no income), to THANK THEM. and let them know that my brother Mike sending my weekly stipend a day early, saved me $10.00 -- GREATLY appreciated by someone living so close to the edge -- which NONE of them have ever experienced or appear to understand -- oh well.

I think you will get a big KICK out of my blog, perhaps beginning with my posting of earlier today, https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/11/pastor-robert-campbell-sheriff-ed.html, and I will LIKELY blog this email -- but NOT any following correspondence -- unless you'd like to me to mention or even promote your business, which I believe won BEST OF WILMINGTON for its type -- YAY!!!

Anyway, if you live at your business address, it's nice to know there are REAL JEWS in the neighborhood -- I live at the end of Spofford Circle, at the Walking Trail.

Scott











.

No comments: