Friday, November 2, 2018

RP: BOY Have My Actual Activities of This Week DIFFERED from What I Had Expected -- I Now RE-TRAIN My Focus to the ABJECT CORRUPTION of My Kenan Family and of Wilmington Politics -- Which I Had PROMISED to EXPOSE When I Returned to Wilmington in 2015:

RE-PRINTED from herehttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/11/boy-have-my-actual-activities-of-this.html




Thank you for your patience with me as I straightened out my priorities (Truth about Tennessee Williams vs. My Obligation to Expose my criminal Kenan Family)


Dear Samantha and Valerie,

I did NOT attend Samantha's talks at UNCW because the talk I really had wanted to hear on being an agent, I missed due to confusing its time for early evening until too late, the other was of less interest, and Life got ahead of me, and I decided I needed my time for other work.

Also, I never heard from Dotson Rader after several days, and when your agency got me in touch with John Lahr years go, he enthusiastically wrote me only a few hours later. (You have better clients -- HA!!!)

I must assume that Dotson is also fine with Georges Borchardt's handling of Tennessee Williams's rights, and as I've stated, I am too, and see no reason to think your agency is complicit in the Episcopal Church's crimes.

This whole matter was really settled, but finding contact info for Dotson brought unsettling possibilities, that now have settled back down. I hope to contact the Writing Department at UNCW to see if video of your talk will be online -- and also to get back into a community of writers. My years in Wilmington have been not just nearly penniless, but nearly ONLY of being harassed by Christian Drug Trash who are directed by top Politicians beholden to my Swastika and Klan Robe-loving Christian Kenan Family -- the Episcopal Church's and Donald Trump's BIGGEST supporters. 

And now, one of the biggest Drug Trafficking Christian Ministers is leading a talk on the 1898 Wilmington Insurrection that my family caused for White Supremacy and other "Christian Values" which are STILL the values of most Christians here in Wilmington, today.

So thanks for being patient as I worked out these things, and may you promote the work of my former employer to ever greater heights!!!

Thanks,
Scott Kenan


(No subject) -- I forgot to add one -- LOL!!!

Dear Ms. Sibbald,

Thank you for forwarding my email or emails to Dotson Rader, and now, it is clear he has no intention of contacting me -- which means he is FINE with the current handling of Tennessee Williams's Estate. I had hoped that Dotson and I might discuss some of our shared experiences in 1981 and 82, but I really should not have expected that -- Tennessee Williams didn't trust Dotson AT ALL, as I have documented in my memoir and now also blog.

I think the LA Times's review of God Looked Away, https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/10/scott-kenan-has-second-character-in.html,  pretty much says it all about Dotson. And while the character Baby clearly is not much like me -- the best I can tell from several reviews I found -- it's still nice to see that Dotson wrote his lies about someone who had my actual position at the time and place where I had been, but Dotson was NOT around, and was on the OUTS with Tennessee at the time of the opening of A House Not Meant to Stand, Tenn still angry about Dotson making up so much and just cobbling together parts of conversations from over the years to FAKE the interview with Tenn that was published in The Paris Review soon before we went to the Reagan White House. 



Because Dotson quoted Tennessee as saying of Ronald Reagan and Jane Wyman -- and I'm certain Tennessee actually said this at one time -- "Looks like the no-nose woman married the no-brains man," Tennessee was afraid Reagan would get revenge for that, so we had to toss back alcohol in the reception area of the White House until Tenn got his "click" before proceeding to the receiving line. There, Reagan and I had a lot of fun kidding around, but he only greeted Tenn perfunctorily, Tennessee almost IMMEDIATELY accusing me of "hogging the President" -- LOL!!!



Well, I certainly wish you and your agency well -- and Dotson and Richard Zoerink too, if Richard is still around. I just sent Georges Borchardt agency a note, and will publish BOTH notes and additional comments on my blog, then remove you and them from my email list.

May the election next week clarify that my Christian Kenan Family and their leading of the American NAZIS and KLAN MEMBERS, including Donald Trump and the Trump Republicans, have NOT taken total control of our Government!!! 


And even if they do, all the Investigations of Trump and his Government will hit the fan right after it, and if Trump is able to shut down the Federal Investigationsthe State Investigations will continue.


All best -- and thanks again,
Scott Kenan







And speaking of "Christian Logic", when I spoke with my mother in Raleigh earlier today about ALL of this, as well as the cool Arabs and Jews I spoke with yesterday (but NOT the idiotic Christians)https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/11/after-encounter-with-christian-hate.html, I learned that my mother has TOILET TROUBLES. 


It seems that Raleigh has water with chemicals in it (Republican Kenans control North Carolina so ALL of our water is FULL of POLLUTION of one kind or another), causing the METAL PARTS to corrode, and so Mom, facing her toilets no longer always flushing correctly has gotten a plumber's estimate of EIGHT HUNDRED DOLLARS PER COMMODE to replace her two.

And she had just returned from Lowe's -- where they can sell them to her and install them for only SIX HUNDRED DOLLARS, each. I have TONS of experience repairing the mechanical parts and even REPLACING my own three toilets in my Georgia house about 15 years ago, and offered to get the mechanical parts and take care of it for her without charge, and the parts would likely be less than $100.00.


But Mom said she found ones that give extra OOOMPH to flushing the dense solids of a constipated person, so she will do that, instead. 


I just flush twice.


Before closing -- so I can get back to writing the LEADERSHIP of Wilmington's Commemoration of the 120th Anniversary of the 1898 Insurrection about how a CHRISTIAN MINISTER heavy into HARD DRUG TRAFFICKING with the current Elected Politicians (mostly Democrats), is actually ALLOWED TO GIVE A TALK:





The BIG CHRISTIAN DRUG-TRAFFICKER profiting my Kenan Family and MOSTLY RepublicansPastor Robert Campbell of New Beginning Christian Churchhttp://www.newbcc.com/



Martin Lamb, George W. Bush's TOP DRUG MONEY LAUNDERER, whom I met by chance in Colima, Mexico several years ago -- and when he heard I was a "North Carolina Kenan"ASSUMED I had to have TONS OF DRUG MONEY TO LAUNDER too.


Mr. Lamb owns an island off the coast of Panama with a jetport where former President GW Bush frequently flies in small jets full of $100.00 bills to launder -- or so he claimed to ME!!!





!!! !!! !!!


About this website

HUFFINGTONPOST.CO.UK
HuffPost’s story about End Citizens United dropped to the second page of Google search results from right near the top.



Scott Kenan shared a post.

Hey Phoebe Dollar: I'm keeping Wilmington, NC warm in case you and Danny Sinatra (and your parents)ever come back!!! Please give my greetings to Danny -- and I hope he's as free as the chicken that broke out and has been running around the Wrightsville Beach Trolley Trail -- and my back yard -- since Hurricane Florence -- ASAP!!!



Phoebe Dollar
Hope everyone had a happy Halloween.



Danny Sinatra, his wife Phoebe Dollar, and their daughter in Wilmington, NC when I knew them well -- 2011 - 12.


Danny is now in California Prison for Parole Violations and Meth/Adderall-related crimes.





.

No comments: