Monday, November 19, 2018

RP: BREAKING!!!: Ryan Lee Burris -- with His Drug-Trafficking Partner: Disgraced Republican NC State Senator Thom Goolsby -- Was the Democrat at the CENTER of Wilmington's Hard-Drug Trafficking -- and Ryan Died Yesterday of "Unknown Causes":

RE-PRINTED from herehttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/11/breaking-ryan-lee-burris-with-his-drug.html



Ryan, seen here in solid blue shirt with North Carolina Governor Roy Cooper (during Cooper's 2016 campaign), Cooper's wife, and Ryan's then boyfriend Wes Taylor, who died a few months after this photo was made of a Drug Overdose or Bad Drugs.



Ryan Burris and his two roommates then, James Elks and John Mann -- ALL heavily connected to Hard-Drug Trafficking -- and living in Ryan's "Gay House" (708 S. 5th Avenue, Wilmington NC 28401), then, were some of the FIRST people I met in Wilmington after arriving December 30, 2010. I met them in what then was David Nash's Costello's Piano Bar on Princess Street, where I had seen so much Drug Trafficking that when I blogged about it, Mr. Nash, falsely charged me with "Cyberstalking", and Republican Judge Chad Hogston -- after stating in Court that he was IGNORING my Individual and Press Rights, convicted me -- and then in 2012, Chief Public Defender Jennifer Harjo FORCED D.A. Ben David to ERASE all the false charges and convictions against me -- but I NEVER GOT FINANCIAL COMPENSATION.












And just like Lawyer Bruce Mason told me when he was forced to fire me rather than sue Time Warner Cable for hitting me with a truck after I warned Mayor Bill Saffo I was walking to his office to DEMAND full Police Report on Wilmington Police MURDERING my friend Evan Fish because he knew my former employer Patrick Lee Stansbury owner of Pentagon Publishing, Inc. of Snellville, GA supplied Wilmington Politicians and Christian Clergy and Churches with the HARD DRUGS they needed to make enough money to live the "CHRISTIAN HIGH LIFE".








What Bruce Mason told me was that my Kenan Family centered around Chapel Hill runs BOTH the Republican and Democratic Parties here, and THEY did not allow him to represent me. In 2015, the Admin of my second cousin Robert C. "Bobby" Kenan, a lawyer (and I am told also a Drug Court Judge), in Burgaw, NC, told me that if I pissed off David Nash (HUGE in the Drug Trade with First Presbyterian, and D.A. Ben David, and Judges Lindsey McKee/Luther, Jeffrey Noecker, and Robin Wickes Robinson also in Leadership of this DELIBERATELY Lily-White congregation), that I would NOT be able to hire a lawyer at least this side of Charlotte, but I would probably have to go to Asheville to get anyone to represent me.

I need to do some extensive thinking -- before writing more, later today. Last night, I could not figure out WHY one of my old postings had suddenly gotten HUGE HITS. This morning, those hits continued to mount -- and then I saw people were finding my blog by googling "Ryan Burris overdose", so I searched myself and found the news.

I am even MORE SHOCKED that some of Wilmington's ELECTED POLITICIANS are lauding Ryan's endeavors -- some of the VERY ONES I've always known were Christian Drug Traffickers, themselves. Democrat Julia Olson-Boseman, just elected to New Hanover County Commission, has posted PUBLICLY praising Ryan's DRUG-DISTRIBUTION PAST (the ONLY thing Ryan actually accomplished).

AT LEAST Democrat NC Representative Deb Butler has WISELY kept her mouth and fingers SILENT -- Deb TOTALLY CONNECTED to Ryan Burris's Trafficking and his Gay and Democratic Party orgs.

I take NO PLEASURE in any of this. Ryan, whom I've known all this time, often communicating with him while I was in Mexico in Political Exile with Colin Powell's people's help, by Facebook (where he blocked me a year ago, so I see none of the comments being left there), and phone call, was a very bright -- if troubled -- young man. I NEVER, EVER saw Ryan happy, and when I DID socialize with him and his friends, Ryan could NOT smoke pot -- because he was on FIVE YEARS OF PAROLE for Drug Felony(-ies)and was then being drug-tested.

He made a PERFECT New Hanover County Democratic Party 3rd Vice Chair for two years, ending about two years ago now. I believe that to ROUND UP many Major Christian Drug Traffickers here, you could make a LIST of everyone (especially those of any influence -- a LOT of "common people" would not know all of this), of those who comment on Ryan's MAIN Facebook page -- and INTERROGATE THEM UNDER OATH!!!



Ryan with Jeff Mills (a good place to start interrogations), were key people in Cape Fear Equality.


And here is the blog posting of mine that SO MANY have been reading:







.

No comments: