Sunday, November 4, 2018

RP: Donald Trump and Marla Maples Used to PARTY HARDY in PETRVS Gay Bar in Atlanta with Me, But FAR MORE with Roy Rogers Oldenkamp -- LOL!!! / SHOCK: Wells Fargo Bank Granted Me CREDIT!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/11/donald-trump-and-marla-maples-used-to.html




I woke up this morning at 4:30 and could not get back to sleep, so I turned on CNN (running their International Edition at that hour), and learned that the European Press is reporting that 30 of the Democrats expected to FLIP seats in the House are ALL former CIA or FBI Agents who have pledged FEALTY to Donald Trump's Agenda, so Europe expects the USA to go MORE NAZI if the Democrats take control of the House!!!



And THAT is why Huffington Post has had this TOP STORY running.
As reported on CNN International this morning from the London, England Press: Thirty Democrats expected to pick up seats in the House from Republicans are former CIA or FBI Agents who PLEDGED to support Donald Trump's NAZI Agenda, so Donald Trump will WIN with more Democrats!!! 

Fox News frequently praises Dem. Rep. Joe Kennedy III, who is more corrupt than nearly any other Democrat, trading on his "Kennedy Mystique" -- reverting to Joe and Rose Kennedy's absolute support of Adolph Hitler!!! This is all a Christian Conspiracy for TOTAL Fascist Control of the USA.



About this website

HUFFINGTONPOST.COM
The president has begun to calibrate his expectations.



Just like "Vishy Gay" (as my friend Kevin Sessums likes to call them), John Yohalem two days ago FREAKED OUT so I put him PERMANENTLY on my email list of those who get every blog posting, yesterday, Queen Jim Farmer, Festival Director/Executive Director of OUT ON FILM, ALSO opted to support the Kenan/Clinton Drug Traffickers in Atlanta, and I'll do the same to him:



Queen Jim Farmer in 2009 from his Facebook pagehttps://www.facebook.com/jim.farmer.5



The only email address I can find for Jim Farmer is at The Georgia Voice where he frequently publishes columns: tips@thegavoice.com


The credit I got from Wells Fargo Bank is just that they covered my auto-billed phone bill, that I THOUGHT I had told them never to cover an overdraft, but did not. I thought I'd lose service for a day until I get more money tomorrow. NOW, I guess I'll have a $25 or so overdraft fee!!!


PETRVS Nightclub is long gone -- I can't even find photos of it right now -- but it was at 1150 B Peachtree St.

I know I blogged this image yesterday, but overnight, comments HEATED UP!!!
Comments

Scott Kenan Now HERE'S a kick: Right after Roy Rogers Oldenkamp "liked" this posting, I got thinking, and Donald Trump's SECOND WIFE was the American-born GEORGIA GIRL (and Roy and I both lived in Georgia during Trump's 2nd marriage, I believe) -- to Marla Maples -- she is still around and her Trump child is Tiffany, currently a Law Student at Georgetown University, and not heard from often.
Manage

Reply1d

Lisa Hanson they both have gag orders...


1
Manage

Reply23h

Roy Rogers Oldenkamp Scott Kenan yep knew Marla from Social CircleShe and IT partied at PETRVS in ATL. I liked her!
Manage

Reply6h

Scott Kenan GOOD, Roy Rogers Oldenkamp!!! Funny -- I was too CHEAP to join or pay Petrus's covers and drink prices. I was a denizen mostly of -- blanking on the name -- behind Backstreet with 75 cent simple highballs for years, and then Burkhart's and if I couldn't get laid at them, Bulldogs -- I was such a sex addict and mess back then!!! To give you an idea of my Kenan Family's strength in Atlanta, the block that sat vacant across Piedmont Ave. there, and today has the Dakota Apartments, was the address used by my relative lawyer and best-selling author, race-car driver, and stunt pilot Gregg Loomis for his PUBLISHED home landline -- WHILE the block remained vacant, and HE was who told me in person that the rich Kenans hate only Jews more than "niggers". Kenans had inherited many banks, railroad stock, the largest cotton oil operation in the world, and Atlantic Steel from Frank Hawkins, said to have put the Phoenix in Atlanta after the Civil War, and then re-developed that property as Atlantic Station. James Graham Kenan, going senile in 1990, sent me to his nephew Gregg Loomis, and "Uncle Jimmy" lived across from the Swan House on Andrews Drive, leaving the Atlanta History Center so much money they renamed part of it for him, and also an $8 million Kenan Memorial Pipe Organ to All Saints Episcopal (where I worshiped briefly in 1984 without KNOWING one of the two wealthiest Kenans was also worshiping there then, too). Remember Texas Drilling Company??? Soon after I moved to Atlanta, Gary Tucker and Schuyler "Skye" Wyatt, both complicit in Tennessee Williams's murder, soon moved to a Victorian mansion (now long gone) by the ATL Arts Center and Gary was a DJ at Texas Drilling, Skye later admitting to me that a top Republican Legislator in the Tennessee State Legislator paid all of their bills until they died of AIDS in 1989 and 1993. Anyway, that bar was resurrected as Highland Tap, where in 1990, Democratic Strategist Tom Houck invited me to a Political Party there. He was MLK's white driver and had given J. Edgar Hoover the inside info to murder MLK. I confronted him with emails and blog posts, and although he was Hillary Clinton's BIGGEST ATL supporter, he's now disappeared and his website domain is for sale. He also got my former shrink nurse, Alexandra Widdon of PACT ATL to show up there late and try to talk me into taking psychiatric drugs. THANK GOD I recently discovered I actually suffer from "Complicated PTSD", which is similar to the regular, but from abuse over years, and I am now learning to control it without drugs (which don't help it anyway), or -- so far -- without professional help. The evil tentacles of my Kenan Family seem to be everywhere, BUT, my situation continues to improve, so I just CARRY ON!!! http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/.../tom-houck-gettin-cozy...
Manage




SCOTTKENAN.BLOGSPOT.COM

ReplyRemove Preview3hEdited

Scott Kenan Roy Rogers Oldenkamp I just re-read your comment, "She and IT partied at PETRVS" -- to my way of reading, and I missed this at first, this means Donald Trump partied in PETRVS. I expect to blog all of this, so if I've misunderstood, let me know IMMEDIATELY, please!!!
Manage


Kenan Memorial Organ, All Saints Episcopal, Atlanta


>>> ADDED LATER: Roy Rogers Oldenkamp replied that Marla Maples OFTEN partied at PETRVS (alone or with friends), so he got to know her well and liked her. He said Donald Trump did NOT accompany her often, but he'd met Trump, too, and said he was JUST as big an asshole back then.


* * *

And finally, I figured out WHAT to write the Organizers of the Commemoration of the Wilmington Insurrection of 1898, and will write them NEXT (I'd intended to do it first thing this morning, but got distracted by current politics).

I spoke to my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, this morning:



Me and Mom with Dad's flag, 2.5 years ago.


Since we have both voted (cancelling each others votes in NC state-wide questions), I spoke very freely and about everything mentioned above in this posting. Mom said that when she goes to Catholic Mass this morning, she will PRAY for me and my HATRED OF JESUS -- because I REFUSE to bow to her God-Damned Swastikas and I REFUSE to bow to my rich Episcopal Kenan Family's Ku Klux Klan Robes. Mom thinks Donald Trump is JESUS RETURNED (in vulgar disguise which she has to put up with).

I told her that I NO LONGER give a DAMN about what any evil Christians think or pray for, and then she said, "I won't talk about any of that!!!" I told her, "I will talk about ANYTHING about me, others, or things -- including my history of Mental Illness."







.

No comments: