Wednesday, November 28, 2018

RP: Email Just Sent to "Gwenyfar" Who Manages Her Rohler Family's Iconic "Old Books on Front Street" -- and a BIT MORE:

RE-PRINTED from herehttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/11/email-just-sent-of-gwenyfar-who-manages.html



I'm sorry, but this just CRACKED ME UP!!!








Old Books on Front StreetWilmington, North Carolina



Gwenyfar Rohler with "Mister Bill" (although SHE claims it is James Joyce).


Hi Gwenyfar,

I know you and I have spoken, briefly, since I returned to Wilmington in June 2015 -- and before that, while I was homeless, living in Mercy House Shelter, I did a reading of one of my chapters of my memoir, http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/, in your Old Books on Front Street -- probably late 2011.

Today, I found your piece on Ryan Lee Burris in Encorehttp://www.encorepub.com/live-local-live-small-gwenyfar-remembers-ryan-lee-burris-and-reflects-on-the-long-fight-of-equality-for-all/, which I read with great interest and am going to post this email with its links so that the many hundreds of people who have found info on Ryan in my MANY blog postings about him going back to early 2011 -- mostly the recent ones, since he died, of causes STILL not determined (or at least not released), so for now, we must take TR Nunley's word for it that weeks previous, Ryan had told him he planned to do an "Unsupervised Detox" from the dangerous drugs he was addicted to.

I thank you for emphasizing Ryan's work to make ALL feel included -- which is what trans female-to-male Mr. Nunley especially appreciated. In researching YOU today, I was delighted to discover the Legacy of your mother -- and that your father is a Professor of Literature at UNCW, having written a book on Ralph Waldo Emerson, who was called by friends "Waldo"

Emerson's work, with that of Thomas Troward, a British Colonial Judge in the Punjab who studied comparative religions and philosophies rather than swill gin and watch polo matches with his Anglican peers -- and wrote books -- as well as the Judeo-Christian Bible, were the main sources in the founding of Science of Mind by Ernest Holmes. And Jonathan Reiner, a Trained Practitioner like me in that Discipline -- as well as being Rob Reiner's first cousin (one of my CLOSEST Political Allies today) -- has his own Emmys now, in 2010 made me an Honorary Jew, after I first blogged about my parents being America's TOP NAZIS!!!


Jonathan Reiner









I was also excited to see that YOUR fave author is James Baldwin, so I am sure you are aware that my NOT blood relative, NC Writer Randall Kenan, was commissioned to write the first book in a series for young GLBT people on Baldwin, but although in 2009, Randall Kenan gave me much info on the LITERARY VACUITY of the leadership (especially Wyatt Prunty, who read the poem from The Night of the Iguana at the unveiling of Tennessee Williams's Poet's Stone in Episcopal Cathedral St. John the Divine in Manhattan as if it were an EXCEL SPREADSHEET -- LOL!!!), at Sewanee's Writers Conference, where he's been on faculty for about 15 years, Randall also teaching for years now at UNC Chapel Hill. 

My point is that CHRISTIAN Randall won't speak with me now and ERASES most of my comments on his Facebook page -- while Jewish John Lahr, whose dalliances with young men while married to a woman were how Sewanee/Episcopal Church BLACKMAILED Mr. Lahr into NOT telling the whole truth about Tenn's murder in his major Williams Biography -- by that Church and others -- but John Lahr does NOT erase my Facebook comments on his page about exactly that

John Lahr is a MAN!!! He accepts the CONSEQUENCES of his giving in to those MURDERERS.


John Lahr with his wife Connie (who can no longer apply lipstick well, so likely will NEVER read this).


You seem to have DROPPED your significant blogging efforts of the past -- about three years ago when you inherited your Mom's old house, which you are renovating into a LIBRARY of a B&B. I hope you are nearing completion!!! 



Anyway, I first knew Ryan and his two then MAJOR Drug Trafficking roommates, Ryan's boyfriend James Elks (who Ryan told me used to BEAT Ryan), and John Mann, a disgraced Securities Trader who lost his license but showed me on his computer in Ryan's "Gay House" how he moved Drugs Internationally, and I rode with him a couple of times as he sold Adderall all over Wilmington, including (I learned later), to Danny Sinatrawhose mother Patricia had been in charge of selling control of Bank of America to my wealthy Kenan relatives and now HATES THEM

I promised Patricia I'd help Danny get over his Meth/Adderall Addiction, but he got worse, and is now in California Prison on charges for over three years.



Danny Sinatra and his Goth actress wife, Phoebe Dollar, shortly before they left Wilmington for California, May 2015.


AND I learned more about Ryan Burris's past -- and even his present Fundraiser: https://www.gofundme.com/ryan-lee-burris-donation-pageTHERE, I see they have until 12/5/2018 to raise a total of $10,000.00but so far have only $1,059.00. When Ryan's boyfriend Wes Taylor had a similar site to raise money to BURY him after he died of a Drug Overdose 1.5 years ago$6,480.00 was raised, so I HOPE some people reading this email on my blog GO THERE and contribute!!!

TWO people who have donated most generously with $100.00 are Mary Anna Edmonds (who actually set up both Ryan's and Wes's pages), and Richard Poole, former AND current Head of the County Democratic Party -- an outsider who swept into Wilmington and who was a BIG Christian Drug Trafficking partner with Ryan as well as former Republican NC State Senator Thom Goolsby (who now works for my Kenan Family on the Board of UNC System), was THEIR top partner and Ryan told me that Thom Goolsby partied ALL THE TIME at his Gay House with nearly every other Politician in Wilmington EXCEPT D.A. Ben David!!!

I said "former and current", because when I attended a Democrat Strategy Meeting in 2015, Elizabeth Redenbaugh, who had won a Profile in Courage Award from Caroline Kennedy, so like me actually KNEW some of the Kennedy Family (https://www.jfklibrary.org/events-and-awards/profile-in-courage-award/award-recipients/elizabeth-redenbaugh-2011HEADED the County Democrats -- but since she REFUSED to participate in Christian Democratic Party Drug Trafficking, she was gotten RID OF, so that Mr. Poole (a TOTAL ASS as is his tall wife, in my experience), could GET THEM-THERE DRUGS A-ROLLIN'!!!


Elizabeth Redenbaugh with Caroline Kennedy in 2011.



Richard Poole



That Democratic Party Planning Meeting showing me (white hair and bent over writing), with Richard Poole (bent over in front of me), and Ryan Burris (in aisle seat of my row).


You see, it's not just because my distant relatives Thomas S. Kenan III and Betty (Price) Kenan with the Bush, Cheney, and Clinton Families RUN the Christian Drug Mafia here, in Atlanta, Georgia, and most places in the country and even world (with others), but that my parents set it up in Wilmington and Atlanta with Father Robert J. Kus, formerly of St. Mary's Catholic, and Nixon Aide John Ehrlichman. 

I am NOT responsible for that -- and only learned about it in 2010 -- and feel MORALLY and PATRIOTICALLY OBLIGED to expose these crimes which have actually KILLED BOTH Ryan Burris and Wes Taylor -- and SO MANY MORE ACROSS AMERICA!!!

What have YOU done Patriotic (or even Spiritual)TODAY???


Well, I need to get this to you and then blog about all of this and send it to my 100 Political Contacts.

I hope you are having a NICE Wednesday Evening!!!

Scott


>>> FASCINATED WHY THIS OLD POSTING GOT A LOT OF HITS TODAYI DISCOVERED:




Lee E. Gosney, Jr., my co-worker at Pentagon Publishing, Inc., of Snellville, GA, who made the DRUG DEALS with Christian Clergy and Churches as well as Politicians of BOTH PARTIES from Maine to Florida (while under cover as an Alcoholics Anonymous and Narcotics Anonymous Speaker) -- and ESPECIALLY here in Wilmington and in Atlanta.




What Lee Gosney recently wrote to me:



Here is verbatim (reformatted for clarity)what Lee sent me and all my 220+ Contacts:


The reason I have not responded to your questions is because I am concerned 

When I accidentally replied to your mass email I had people email me and tell me that they asked you to take them off your list and when you did not, they blocked you 

One young lady who asked you to quit harassing her, you retaliated by publishing her personal information on the internet ,wow 

And everyone wants to know "What's wrong with Scott?" And I tell them Scott has mommy issues 


How your dear sweet mother thinking she was helping you let you go live with Tennessee Williams 


What she did not know but found out Tennessee Williams was a pedophile who sexually molested you Scott for an extended period of time. Scott you were not the first the last or the only History shows that as a pedophile Tennessee had a preference 


But I regress Scott can you imagine the guilt the shame your mother felt? This is back in the day , there was no Dr Phil no Oprah Sex abuse of a child was hush hush just like Jerry Sandusky,  Joe Paterno and Penn State Poor Joe did not know what to do and neither did your mother


It drove a wedge between you and your mom, you couldn't understand why your momma did not love you anymore the anger you felt. All young boys even me need their momma 


Scott you are a walking talking text book Dr Phil sex abuse victim


The anger, the lashing out. The self loathing, self destructive behavior the drinking and driving and Scott the inability to maintain long term sucessfull relationships 


And the attention seeking , having a blog is one thing but emailing 220 who did not ask you to and when they object the negative attention is like crack, you feed on it and it consumes you.


The only marker you miss is that most minors who are sexually abused usually more often than not turn onto pedophile or sexual deviants of some sort


Scott these are not my opinions but Scott the are clinical tried and true facts and once a pedophile crosses that line once again clinical fact very few ever rehabilitate except from chemical castration 


Scott only if you have crossed that line yet But you were in Mexico where life and human trafficking is cheap. Your high doing coke drinking ,I can only pray.


Bad news is Scott besides chemical castration these lost souls either spend their life locked up somewhere or commit suicide 


Scott the good news is you do not have to be a victim striking out at delusional windmills Use your talents write about what causes your pain, write about the sexual abuse and the Trump that you endured at the hands of Tennessee Williams You say that you are good at court Sue the estate of Tennessee Williams make them pay not only for you pain but your mothers 


Scott stand up look the world in the eye and say My name is Scott Kenan and as a young boy I was sexual abused by Tennessee Williams


Then Scott you will no longer be a sexual abuse victim but a sexual abuse survivor

Scott I have compassion for you as another survivor I understand 

I hope that others can extend their compassion and their love as you walk your path 


And THIS is Evan Fish, who was MURDERED by Wilmington Christian Police on September 3, 2011 -- because he KNEW TOO MUCH about Lee Gosney and Patrick Stansbury supplying Wilmington with HARD DRUGS:




It was New Hanover County Sheriff's Deputies who told me not only how the Police FORCED Evan to jump to his death -- but that on the street below, Police Officers LED THE CROWD in the chant, "Jump, Jump! JUMP!!!" -- until Evan did.


The Wilmington Star News REPEATEDLY covered up the TRUTH!!!







"You got to look on the bright side, even if there ain't one."

~ Dashiell Hammett

Bend Over!


Image may contain: 1 person





.

No comments: