Sunday, November 11, 2018

RP: Facebook Admits No Discrimination against NON-Christian/Republican/Vladimir Putin Supporters -- but Allows Me a SECOND APPEAL (so I was blunt):

RE-PRINTED from herehttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/11/facebook-admits-no-discrimination.html




Nor do Donald Trumpmy Kenan FamilyFAKE Christians, and Republicans -- but that doesn't change the TRUTH -- LOL!!!






Just sent, and below is the READABLE text of it:


I don't actually know what is being considered here. I got two "problem posts" at the same time. One was an image of a man's nipple made by tattoo into a sex organ -- a silly image I'd seen several other places on Facebook, and NOT of sex or nudity, so that was absurd. 

The other, I reacted to first. Facebook did NOT show it, so I simply agreed, noting to be less strident in my own words, but later I read the news reports that Facebook and You Tube have been kicking people off for criticizing them, and I had posted how FB continued selling subscriber info to orgs trying to contact sympathetic White Supremacists -- as reported by several reputable news sources. 

I'm tough. I have been plagued for years, but especially the last few years, by people on Facebook even threatening to come to my house and kill or beat me up. I'm 6' 11" and Colin Powell's people had to get me to Mexico for most of five years of Political Exile, where I was held hostage five times by CIA Drug Mafia also associated with my Kenan Family that controls Exxon-Mobil, Bank of America, Coca-Cola, the Ku Klux Klan, etc. and put Trump into power to destroy Democracy and to profit from Kenan companies profiting by developing Putin's Oil Reserves. 

I currently work directly with Lt. Gen. Russel Honore' (cell: 404-227-XXXX to check that), exposing the crimes of my Kenan Family -- as well as with the top NC State Prosecutors doing the same. I have been attacked sometimes constantly or simply frequently, by people who are allied with Totalitarians and my Kenan Family's Republican Party, Ku Klux Klan, etc. I have argued with them less and less, and then blocked them for everyone's peace of mind. 

My goal is to DOCUMENT all of this, including how Facebook treats me, so that those of actual influence, including Facebook, can be PROSECUTED after we get past this incredible threat to Democracy. 

Do what you want, and I promise to report it to Legal Authorities accurately. Scott David Kenan, last assistant to playwright Tennessee Williams, friend to most of JFK's family, the Reagans, and Frank Sinatra's heirs who told me how they sold Bank of America to my Kenan relatives -- and now HATE THEM for turning it NAZI and allying BoA with Trump and Vladimir Putin

Patricia Sinatra's cell number -- she sold the bank to Kenans: 909-984-XXXX. My blog that has gotten 1.4 million hits so farhttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com 



The EVIDENCE seems clear: Facebook is Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin's BIGGEST ALLY. This has been known for a very long time now, and I don't CARE how they settle my claim.




VERY FEW of my EDUCATED friends remain on Facebook, and they, like me, try to argue for TRUTH, but Christian/NAZIS don't give a SHIT about GodTruth, or the US Constitution -- or anything other than MONEY.



"Live Life to the Fullest!!!"


And remember, in the Metaphysical Bible Dictionary"Kenan" means "The Sorrow" or "Unbridled GREED and ACQUISITIVENESS". 





.

No comments: