Saturday, November 10, 2018

RP: Facebook Kicks Me Off for a Month for the TENTH TIME in Two Years (reasons within), and My Kenan Family's Exxon-Mobil Now in HUGE LEGAL TROUBLE!!! / ALL I Wanted to Do Today Was Write NC Representative Deb Butler a "FUN LETTER"!!!

RE-PRINTED herehttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/11/facebook-kicks-me-off-for-month-for.html



Karl Miller shared a link.


About this website

NEWYORKER.COM
Trump said that El Chapo’s “tremendous success in the private sector” showed that he has what it takes to “shake things up” at the D.E.A.


This is the Borowitz Report so HUMOR!!! The following is one of El Chapo Guzman's two sons who held me captive in Puerto Vallarta for five weeks in 2010:



Martin Guzman and his brother Alberto Guzman (they had different mothers), held me hostage, and Alberto FORCED ME by -- razor-knife held to my skin -- to SEXUALLY SERVICE (by mouth and/or rump), a dozen of his CRACK DEALERS, but I only have photos of Martin, and of the man who ran the CRACK HOUSE where I was held, "Toro":




When I returned to Mexico 2012 - 15, I made Toro (above)clean my bathroom nakedly -- in exchange for letting him suck my wanker DRY -- LOL!!!


That time in 2012 when at Motel Villa Real in Nuevo Vallarta that I MET and was DEBRIEFED by the Mexican Marine who LITERALLY had hands-on captured El Chapo Guzman the FIRST time (before he escaped and was later captured and REMAINS in custody, now):






>>> THE BEST THING TODAY, WAS SEEING THAT YESTERDAY'S POSTING HAD GOTTEN MORE HITS OVERNIGHT THAN ANY NEW POSTING IN SEVERAL MONTHS!!!


I don't know if this is because of my honesty with my near Kenan Family over my "Complicated PTSD" and how I first got it being the "hated faggot son" of America's TOP NAZIRuth Anne (Meyer) Kenan -- or because of the BOTTOM HALF where Michelle Obama accidentally ADMITTED that Barack is a Homosexual, unable to get it up for her reliably.





STILL believe Obama was our BEST PRESIDENT since Kennedy and Eisenhower:


THEN, I discovered Facebook KICKED ME OFF for posting the following:

Scott Kenan shared a link.

About this website

THEINTERCEPT.COM
Despite efforts to debunk "white genocide" theory, Facebook sold advertisers ability to market to users with interest in the myth just days after bloodshed.


And they ALSO claimed that THIS silly posting violated SEXUAL ACTIVITY and NUDITY RULES on Facebook -- where I have seen it posted by several others, and have APPEALED this non-sense:




Also in the NEWS the last few days is that BOTH Facebook and You Tube have been KICKING OFF anyone who CRITICIZES THEM for their Kenan/Trump/Christian/Vladimir Putin policies -- LOL!!! 













.

No comments: