Friday, November 23, 2018

RP: Huffington Post LOBS A BOMB on the God-Hating, Drug Trafficking Kenan Family (indirectly -- LOL!!!), While Ben Schachtman, Pam Sander, and Other Wilmington "Journalists" Bend Over and Shove a Jesus Statue UP THEIR OWN ASSES!!! / My Ryan Lee Burris Postings Went ABSOLUTELY VIRAL Yesterday!!!

RE-PRINTED from here: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/11/huffington-post-lobs-bomb-on-god-hating.html



The Breakers Palm Beach -- is WHOLLY OWNED by Thomas S. Kenan IIIBetty (Price) Kenanand their closest relatives -- and is right down the street from Kenan Puppet Donald J. Trump's Mar-a-Lago.


Most audaciously, as previously reported by Politico, NABPAC wants to increase the PAC contribution limit per candidate from $5,000 to $10,000 and index it for inflation. It would also like to raise the contribution limit for every employee to a given corporate PAC to $10,000.


"I’m not sure NABPAC has talked to anyone outside of D.C. if they think the problem is that we don’t have enough money in politics."

Anne Feldman, End Citizens United


MORE: https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/corporate-pacs-nabpac-increase-contribution-limits_us_5bf5c147e4b0eb6d930b3f53


There is SO MUCH TO REPORT, today, but I can only get to the MOST IMPORTANT. I had a GREAT VISIT with my mother for 6.5 hours, the food coming out GREAT, and I took care of a tree-pruning issue for Mom that SUPER-THRILLED HER, and we just laughed and talked our way through a day of TRUE THANKSGIVING, and were both exhausted by it. 

Afterward, I drove home, booted up my computer -- and Windows TWICE updated itself, highly irregular, except to CLEAR OFF the Christian CIA/Vladimir Putin/Kenan Family hackers. I was in bed by 9:30 last night, then up this morning at 7:00.


And then this morning, I was ALLOWED to answer the FIRST INCOMING PHONE CALL in two months!!! 







I got 268 REGISTERED hits to this posting yesterdayhttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/11/breaking-ryan-lee-burris-with-his-drug.html, and I'm CERTAIN it was because TV-3 and TV-6 NEVER updated the news on Ryan's death -- and NEITHER did the Wilmington Star News -- and they DROPPED it yesterday as a TOP HEADLINE.

What is UNFORTUNATE about this is that people are NOT so much going to my LATER postings in which I empathize with both Ryan Burris and his TRUE FRIEND, TR Nunley. I had the SAME PROBLEM when I first reported on retired star of BBC radio and TV and leader of our Puerto Vallarta Writers Group, Colin Stuart Hamilton, by the CIA in summer of 2015.


I got all the details from Jennifer McCracken, my two-doors-away neighbor in Kenan-built Carolina Apartments here in Wilmington -- Jenny BRAGGING to me that her brother was a TOP CIA DRUG TRAFFICKER on Sheriff Ed McMahon's force -- and that she got all her orders from her MOTHER and their MOR(M)ON Church -- LOL!!!



Jennifer McCracken has at least FIVE aliases that she used while selling pot and hard drugs ALL OVER WILMINGTON!!!


Jenny slashed my tires -- and had a HUGE CRUSH on Republican Judge Lindsey McKee/Luther:





Ms. McCracken BRAGGED TO ME that she had gotten the CIA to shut down all my GMAIL email accounts -- but she GAVE THE DETAILS on Colin Stuart Hamilton's MURDER, that the Puerto Vallarta English language press picked up from THIS BLOG, and republished.



The Puerto Vallarta Writers Group luncheon on July 19, 2014. Most importantly, Charles Quigly closest to the camera was a National Rifle Association Executive on his third serial young wife, who wrote fantasies of having sex with young girls he came across on the beach. Clockwise, is a naturalized Canadian citizen, originally from Wales, whose BIG PROMOTION was GMO CROPS, then a woman who was a TOP DRUG TRAFFICKER from Austria, me, Stanley Winborne III originally of Wilmington, NC, whose son was in charge of shipping the HEROIN from Afghanistan on US Military planes for my boss 1990-2010, Patrick Lee Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., of Snellville, GA to distribute to Christian Clergy and Churches -- plus Politicians of BOTH Parties, Maine to Florida.







>>> OH!!! And that blond woman, I always addressed as "Ms. Headlights" -- she and her HUSBAND (a TOTAL "Charles Atlas", whom I'd met in the P.V. COSTCO, he wearing his SKIMPIEST legally-allowed togs), had made a KILLING owning a ton of housing in Baltimore, MD. They were one of Baltimore's BIGGEST SLUM LORDS!!!



And that was the MOST HIT POSTING about it -- that I LATER sorted out in other blog posts -- IN FACT, that is the MOST HIT POSTING EVER of my 2014-initiated mirror blog (main blog, now)http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com.


Colin Hamilton had a LOT OF FANS -- around the WORLD -- do YOU???






And FOR THE RECORD, I have ALWAYS SAID that even the "Good Christians" hate God to the core of their soul -- and the BEST CHRISTIAN I NOW KNOWTeri Motsinger, owner of Benefits Management, Inc., here in Wilmington and who manages MY account -- is NOW ANGRY AS HELL with me (but still managing my account well enough).


The two times I have visited their offices the past month, I was treated with EXTREME COLDNESS -- HA!!!




Connor Michael Kenan, Maxwell Andrew Kenan, Taylor Ann Kenan (on her 2015 UNC Chapel Hill graduation), Michael William Kenan, and Gail Ann (Godley) Kenan.


Well, the call that came in this morning -- that I COULD ANSWER!!! -- came from my brother Mike, and between what I learned from him today, and my mother, yesterday, here are some updates on my immediate Kenan family:

1. My sister Julia Ruth (Kenan) Duffy was DIVORCED early this year by her husband whom we ALL HATED, Joel Duffy, who had lunged at me in 2010, willing to beat me up (although Julie held him off)The relief to us all was told by my mother, who said she HOPES Julie will DROP the Duffy surname, but Julie has not decided about that, yet.

2. My nephew Connor has very recently moved to Colorado from lower Manhattan. Denver has DIRECT NON-STOP (and reasonable) FLIGHTS to over 25 destinations in the Americas, Europe, and Asia). Connor is a Senior Consultant at Nordic Consulting Partners, Inc., working on Epic Systems software for Healthcare Systems -- MOSTLY in Europe, and has NOT yet changed his address herehttps://www.linkedin.com/in/connor-kenan-b5092113/

I was teasing Mike this morning, because BEFORE Mike began working for Sun Oil in a job Dad got for him as an accountant, he told me he was deciding between that and moving to Colorado with his then girlfriend Kendra and starting a WHITE-WATER RAFTING COMPANY -- no one loves the outdoors as much as MIKE!!!

But Mike told me today that he and Kendra had NEVER even VISITED Colorado (as I had thought), but that it had just been a FANTASY. I HOPE Mike and Gail find a place to move to where Mike can REALLY do those kinds of things when he and Gail retire in a very few years!!!

Max and his "serious-ish" girlfriend BROKE UP -- but Connor has a NEW GIRLFRIENDHOW do you have that kind of relationship when you are TRAVELING ALL THE TIME??? Perhaps THIS IS SHEno???









Connor in Thailand several years ago, TRYING to clean REPUBLICAN!!!








Connor in a "Tunnel of Love" with his traveling companion of six months in Southeast Asia








Hey!!! Connor is OBVIOUSLY a "sensitive guy" -- and if HE WANTS PUSSY, that is HIS BUSINESS!!!






And both Connor and his brother Max ALWAYS supplied me with MARIJUANA when I visited them in Pennsylvania -- smoking it in Mike's basement, which Mike and Gail didn'
t discuss -- but ALWAYS SMELLED.

So MAYBE Connor moved to Colorado to SAVE A LOT OF MONEY over living in Manhattan -- and ALSO to SMOKE POT TO HIS HEART'S CONTENT:



3. My mother told me that Taylor is LOVING living in Charlotte -- and does NOT want to go back to her native YANKEE PENNSYLVANIA!!! Like me and Jane -- she's turned SOUTHERNER.


Maybe not THIS KIND, exactly -- but more like THIS:










.

No comments: