Thursday, November 8, 2018

RP: I Was Just Called a "HERO" and THANKED by Three People on Wilmington, NC Streets!!! But I Did NOT Expose my Criminal Kenan Family and MOST Elected Politicians and Christian Churches of Wilmington to get KUDOS -- I Did It to Serve GOD AND COUNTRY!!! And NOW, We Are Getting the RESULTS!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/11/i-was-just-called-hero-and-thanked-by.html




Just because Lt. Gen. Russel Honore' (a devout Roman Catholic), is my TOP MILITARY ALLY in ALL of this, I post our Communication via Facebook (part of it)today:




Wendy Montie And dumped in the millions of gallons. :(
Manage


LikeShow more reactions
Reply2h


Liz Lane And all the workers who got sick from it
Manage


LikeShow more reactions
Reply1h


Richard Liebert Toxic AND ineffective, the worst of both...



1
Manage


LikeShow more reactions
Reply1h
Scott Kenan When techs finally got to this wellheadCNN and other TV news sources ALL REPORTED that when techs first found the part that FAILED, and caused this well to "blow", that part was under the control of Dick Cheney's Halliburton -- NOT BP!!! Then a day or two later, they all claimed it was BP. In my two 2015 meetings with Russel Honore, we discussed what we had time to discuss, and later more by emails and a couple of phone calls -- including my Kenan Family's running the Drug Mafias of Atlanta and that I had met Martin Lamb, by chance in Colima. Mexico, who ASSUMED I -- like my rich Kenan relatives around Chapel Hill -- had TONS of Drug Cash to launder -- he ADMITTING he was George W. Bush's TOP Drug Money Launderer and W flew small jets loaded with $100.00 bills to his jet port on his private island off Panama. This very popular blog posting (my blog has had 1.4 million hits, now), is WORTH A RE-READ!!!http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/.../so-far-jenny... And here is a photo of my OTHER "Allied General":
Manage

Image may contain: one or more people and text

Like
Reply7mEdited
Maria T. Brodine Um, surprise?
Manage
Reply4m

SNL depiction of Secretary of State Rex Tillerson (lifelong employee of Kenan-Family-controlled Exxon-Mobil) and Vladimir Putin -- from a couple of years ago!!!











.

No comments: