Tuesday, November 27, 2018

RP: My Letter Just Sent to the Most Reverend Michael B. Curry, Presiding Bishop and Primate of The Episcopal Church -- by Secured Server -- and He MUST REPLY!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/11/my-letter-just-sent-to-most-rev-michael.html



Michael Curry -- then the Bishop of North Carolina -- at the moment of his election to Presiding Bishop of the Episcopal Church.



>>> SENT and Received Receipt returned to me at 9:21 PM this evening:



The Most Rev. Michael B. Curry
Presiding Bishop and Primate
The Episcopal Church
815 Second Avenue
New York, New York 10017

November 27, 2018

Dear Bishop Curry,

My name is Scott David Kenan, and I come in the spirit of Christ to discuss some knotty peculiarities that greatly affect both your denomination and me – me, rather severely. I have recently contacted your Head Counsel, Douglas K. Anning (no reply), as well as previously, Presiding Bishop Schori, Rt. Rev. J. Neil Alexander, and Sewanee’s former Head Counsel Donna Pierce (who mysteriously still manages Tennessee Williams’s Rights in her retirement), the last two in 2010, when they both threatened me with Libel Charges – but I am not one to lie, and they never followed through. I trust that you – long the Bishop of North Carolina, a land totally dominated by my Ku Klux Klan Kenan Family that also controls Exxon-Mobil/Rex Tillerson, Bank of America, and the largest trucking company in the US, Canada, and Mexico: Kenan Advantage Group.

My wealthy relatives, many of whom I know, are centered around Chapel Hill. I’ve documented Kenans to have given the Episcopal Church about $100,000,000.00 over the last 100 years – mostly to the Atlanta Diocese and the University of the South. This, mostly, to support the Episcopal Mace/Confederate Mace held at Sewanee, but since 2005, it has been retired from public view – ONLY due to “Political Correctness”, WHY so many Southern Episcopalians consider their Church to be entirely for White Supremacy -- like my Kenan Family.

Sir, I know this is not the whole truth – certainly not of you and many fine Episcopalians I’ve known over my 67 years – but there is more. I was the last assistant to playwright Tennessee Williams, and can prove in Court that your Church (with some of my Kenan relatives), the Republican Party, and elements in the FBI and CIA murdered Tennessee to overturn the Codicil to his Will, and steal ownership of his estate from Harvard University – just like Jackie Kennedy Onassis warned Tenn would happen when we met with her on January 11, 1982.

I knew the people who set up the murder, including Gary Tucker and Schuyler Wyatt, and the individual who eventually smothered Tennessee with a pillow, John Uecker. Skye Wyatt told me in person that it was a top Republican in the Tennessee State Legislature who paid him and Mr. Tucker handsomely (they never worked real jobs), until their deaths of AIDS some years later.

Now, no one can change a thing about the past, and after pursuing for many years the undoing of that overturned Codicil, I learned from President Faust of Harvard that she does NOT want to change the status quo – because Thomas S. Kenan III (whose old boyfriend I used to date), and his Kenan Charitable Trusts give Harvard too many millions per year – also to support “scientists” at universities who DENY Climate Change, so support Kenan/Exxon (and that would cause Harvard to be cut off by Kenan Charities). I’ve also checked with writer Dotson Rader, one of the very few still alive today, who knows and has published that your Church murdered Tennessee for these reasons. Tenn’s brother Dakin Williams was ADAMANT about this, also, until the day he died.

I no longer seek to change something that Mr. Williams is too dead to care about, and if you ever looked my Kenan surname up in the Metaphysical Bible Dictionary, you know it means “The Sadness” or “Unbridled Greed and Acquisitiveness” – what everyone who associates with my family ALSO becomes infected with. 

Mahalalel – meaning The Prince of Peace -- is next in line from Adam to Noah in Chronicles I – and THAT is the GOOD NEWS!!! Those super-old guys were meant to represent AGES.

I have been blogging for many years now about this and many other things. I have been blessed by God to have met many at the very top of Governments, the Military (of both the USA and Mexico, where Colin Powell’s people had to get me to for most of five years of Political Exile), the Press, Religious Leaders, Law Enforcement, and have had over 1.4 million hits to my blog, and have accomplished many practical things by exposing the crimes not just of my Episcopal Kenan relatives and their Ku Klux Klan for Jesus, but my own Catholic Kenan immediate and distant relatives.

I was raised with Swastikas on our dinner plates, my parents’ best friends of people including NC Sen. Jesse Helms, Nixon Aide John Ehrlichman, Newt Gingrich, Sean Hannity, and others, and Mom and Dad set up the Christian Drug Mafias of Wilmington, NC and Atlanta, GA -- where I lived most of my adult life, although I was born in Cincinnati, OH, went to Denison University on scholarship, and generally was raised a “Yankee”.

Mexican former President Vicente Fox (also very tied to Cincinnati), had worked for my Kenan Family as a Coca-Cola Exec before he became a Politician, and he with some I’ve worked more closely with – especially recently – Lt. Gen. Russel Honore’, Rob Reiner of Hollywood, etc., can all vouch for me. I even met Patricia Sinatra here in Wilmington in 2011, who told me how she sold their Bank of America to Kenan-owned NationsBank, and now HATE the Episcopal Kenans for turning it NAZI. My family did not just cause the 1898 Wilmington Insurrection to protect  White Supremacy, but put their puppet Donald Trump into office so that Kenan companies Exxon and BoA could profit developing Kenan Family best friend Vladimir Putin’s Oil Reserves, while destroying Democracy and raising Protestant Klan Robes and Catholic Swastikas in its place.

Additionally, one of the three who plotted and carried out Tennessee Williams’s murder, Paul McCartney’s first brother-in-law and still business manager, John Eastman of Eastman & Eastman, entertainment lawyers in NYC, John Eastman (whom I knew well in 1981-82), still alive, Sewanee’s then lawyer Michael Remer, and Tennessee’s longtime friend Maria St. Just (nee Britneva), a native of St. Petersburg, Russia, who married the 2nd and last Lord St. Just, and inherited his Morgan Grenfell Bank, that was sold to become the core of Deutsche Bank, the BIGGEST creditor of Donald Trump and conduit of cash to him from Putin and Russian Oligarchs. THIS I have given all the specific details of to Democrats, and their House Committees will investigate deeply after taking control of the House.



Of course, all roads of this lead right through the Episcopal Church. It is bad enough that you are just completing being forbidden to vote with the Anglican Communion for three years, ending soon. So HOW did you get to speak at that Anglican wedding recently??? I watched it all in real time, noting how many tighty-whiteys were rolling their eyes at your Southern, black style and colloquialisms.

I think the WHITE people (certainly not all of them), in the Episcopal Church, have played your clearly honest self as a fool by keeping you in the dark about the dark activities of your Church. My mother got all her orders to set up the Drug Mafias here – and other NAZI activities – from Popes in Rome, from Pius XII (Hitler’s best friend), to Francis I, but is now (at 96) retired, Steve Bannon now having most of Mom’s duties – so AT LEAST you, the “Episcopal Pope” have had the BEST INTENTIONS, as far as I can see.

Catholic Popes are the DEVIL INCARNATE.


The bottom line here is that I have had all my wealth, and much of my health, destroyed by these people all working together, including tanking the scheduled hard-cover publication of my memoir, Walking on Glass: A Memoir of the Later Days of Tennessee Williams (that can now be read here for free: http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/), which established me as the authority on the last two years of Tennessee’s life, and then they stole its copyright with help of Fox News and major Drug Traffickers in Chicago – because the producers of all the Harry Potter films as well as Scott Rudin, were looking to buy movie rights, which would have been a HUGE financial boon to me. But I lived homeless in both Puerto Vallarta and Wilmington, NC most of two years, and now live barely above that.

I currently work also with top NC State Prosecutors, and UNCORRUPTED elements of the FBI and other Law Enforcement to expose the crimes of the Protestant and Catholic Kenan Family, and have not been bothered by Police, Sheriff’s Deputies, and their allied Christian Drug Mafia THUGS since Jonathan Deputy (property manager where I live now), committed me to a Mental Hospital on lies in March of 2018. I since then relieved Jon Deputy of his job.

No one knows better than I that GOD IS GREAT!!!


But since the very bottom line of Tennessee’s Will was that the money was to be used only to support experimental writers (and Sewanee DOES have a few scholarships to their Writers Conference that is funded by the “Walter Dakin Fund”), but as a group of Sewanee alums who are lawyers in Birmingham, AL swore to me when they contacted me in 2009 after finding my blog, Rt. Rev. J. Neil Alexander had been using Tennessee’s Estate (they claim valued at the worst of the Great Recession at $1/3 Billion, so likely at least twice that now), to COVER because so many University of the South alums had STOPPED donating – they super ANGRY that the Confederate Mace had been retired from view.

Let me tell you that when Mr. Williams received his twice-a-month packet from his agency while I worked for him, he invariably got fan mail from many, including Black Folk who apparently had never seen his photo. They ASSUMED HE HAD TO BE BLACK – and he always wept for joy and told me that was more rewarding than any awards he ever got, including his two Pulitzers. Tenn honored me by basing the character Mac, a tall (I’m 6’ 11”), observing, gay black guy on me in his last play, In Masks Outrageous and Austere. And in 2010, the Reiner Family of Hollywood made me an “Honorary Jew” after I first blogged about my parents being America’s top NAZIS (and I soon had to flee to Mexico with Colin Powell’s people’s help). I’m also part Cherokee, so VERY “multi-cultural”.

I think that given what I have suffered – and the intent of Tennessee’s Will – that the Walter Dakin Fund could give me a grant to get me financially solvent again. That’s all, and very little compared to what the Fund is worth.

Before closing, I need to warn you of some of the treachery in your Church. Thomas Elliot Keith, former editor of New Directions Press of Tennessee’s books – who also edited my memoir for Alyson Books, and his review of it is in my blog publication of the book, is Sewanee’s ENFORCER of the lies they spread about that death. John Uecker (who physically smothered Tenn and is still alive, but recently gone into hiding from the Law – because of my blogging), told me in 2009 that Thomas would BLACKMAIL John Lahr over his dalliances with young men NOT to tell the whole truth about Tennessee’s murder -- or even MENTION me in his major bio, Tennessee Williams: Mad Pilgrimage of the Flesh, but Mr. Lahr and I had been secretly collaborating while I first wrote my memoir, and the two together PROVE the necessary timeline of your Church and others in murdering Tennessee.

I met Thomas Keith’s Colombian Drug Mafia boyfriend Arturo Noguera (his family controls the Stone Mountain Drug Mafia and lived just a couple of miles from where I lived in Stone Mountain 1988 – 2010), at the Bishop’s Reception when Tennessee Williams’s Poets Stone was unveiled in Episcopal Cathedral St. John the Divine – the WORLD’S LARGEST CATHEDRAL -- in 2009. And he does TONS OF BUSINESS with the dark side of your Church,

Also, while I lived in Mexico, some of the BIGGEST DRUG TRAFFICKERS I MET (in conjunction with the Governor of Nayarit State, my Kenan Family’s Exxon-Mobil, the CIA, and Hillary Clinton State Department), all worked for the Episcopal Church, most of them from Oregon. I have names, car license plate photos, etc. of many of them.

In any case, for the love of CHRIST, we must cut this cancer from not just the Christian Churches, but our US Government and the Republican Party and “Clinton Democrats”.


I trust I will hear from you personally, or your top Counsel, soon – and if not, I will ESCALATE my exposure of crimes that you – if you do NOT act – will also be guilty of. That is why I publish every important FIRST (only) Letter I send people of influence – to HAVE A LEGAL RECORD of what they have been told.

This Letter will be published here: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/11/my-letter-just-sent-to-most-rev-michael.html, and emailed to my 100 Political Contacts – but I will NOT publish our ensuing correspondence.

May the Peace of the Christ, the Buddha, Muhammad, and even “Friar Tuck”, remain always with you,

Scott D. Kenan

Wilmington, NC 28403

scottdkenan@aol.com
scott@scottdavidkenan.com

Cell: (910) 200-XXXX





.

No comments: