Sunday, November 4, 2018

RP: My Letter Just Sent to the Organizer of the 120th Anniversary of Kenan-Family-and-Christian-Churches-Caused 1898 Insurrection:

REPRINTED from herehttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/11/my-letter-just-sent-to-organizer-of.html




To newhanoverblackleadership newhanoverblackleadership@gmail.com

Cc wilmjourn wilmjourn@aol.com, ben ben@localvoicemedia.com, breakingnews breakingnews@newsobserver.com, breakingnews breakingnews@starnewsonline.com, newsroom newsroom@wwaytv3.com, scott scott@scottdavidkenan.com



November 4, 2018

Dear Ms. AmenRa,

My name is Scott David Kenan, I live here in Wilmington now, and yes, I am from the family that was really at the center of instigating the 1898 Insurrection, William Rand Kenan, Sr. mowing people down with his primitive machine gun from the back of a horse-drawn wagon. I send you and all your co-workers on this 120th Anniversary Commemoration my HIGHEST SALUTATIONS and THANKS!!!

I have mulled how to write your organization since I first saw your ad in the Port City Daily several days ago. You see, while I have visited Wilmington frequently since I was six weeks old and living in Cincinnati, then especially in the 1980s and 90s when my parents lived here, and I moved here the first time about the 1st of 2011, after living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico with Colin Powell’s people’s help, but District Attorney Ben David forced me to move BACK to Political Exile in Mexico about the end of April 2012 – or he would NOT erase the false convictions of me, caused by my blogging about the major Drug Trafficking I witnessed in the bar of a top person at First Presbyterian, which I call “The Kenan Cathedral to White Supremacy and Drug Trafficking” – indeed, MANY of the top Traffickers worship there. I was a member for half of 2011, and it was a TOTAL eye-opener.

Then Pastor Ernest Trice Thompson BRAGGED to me how he ran off a black Full Army Colonel (retired) and his wife, whom I had befriended, telling them that he fully supported Gay Marriage, then not at ALL popular with Black Evangelicals, although that group today competes with my original religion, Roman Catholicism, for being the most accepting of Gay Marriage. God is LOVE, no???

Right now, you have to be super-busy, so I will try to stay short. I too am very busy working with Gen. Powell’s people, my personal friend Lt. Gen. Russel Honore’ (who told me he knows all about my Kenan Family running the Drug Mafias of Atlanta, where I lived 1983 – 2010), and others to expose my family’s crimes. My Kenan Family is most responsible for putting Donald Trump into power!!!

All the Drug Mafias in the USA are run with the Christian Churches (but not all Christian Churches) – just like they are run here with the churches. My parents set the Mafia up when they lived here 1980 – 1999, Mom getting orders from Catholic Popes, and working not just with Father Robert J. Kus, last of St. Mary’s but blessedly he fled to Honduras as of a few months ago, and Nixon Aide John Ehrlichman, whom I got to know in the early 1990s in Atlanta when my parents set it up there and then with help of Newt Gingrich, Sean Hannity, and others – and as I imagine you must know, Bill Clinton and Hillary (employees of the Bush/Cheney/Kenan coalition), protected it later. I HATED that I thought I had to vote for Hillary, but at least she is not an abject racist.

When I returned to Wilmington after Mexican Drug Mafia (who had held me captive five times in 2010, including by two sons of El Chapo Guzman who work with Rahm Emanuel of Chicago, and once by Benjamin Shields, US Special Forces gone rogue, who owned all the “Obama Hater” websites that CNN TV about 2010 said were so racist but no one could figure out who owned them. I simply googled to discover Ben owned them, and he spoke several times with my mother by phone, Mom telling him how to control me.

Today, I get along with Mom, but even this morning she told me that Donald Trump is the agent of Jesus and Pope Francis – just in an obnoxious personality -- and he is here to fix the world for Jesus. AMAZING how many people I speak with believe that!!! And no one can reason with them – they also having no EMPATHY at all.

I have serious conflicts with two of your speakers, so I’m not certain how many events I will attend, but Judge Faison violated my Constitutional Rights in 2015, but far more severely, Judges Lindsey Luther/McKee, Chad Hogston, and Sandra Alice Ray/Criner, violated my rights, and Public Defender Jennifer Harjo FORCED Ben David to erase all the false convictions and charges in spring 2012.

Ben David (whose wife Stephanie is one of Lamar Alexander and Mitt Romney’s TOP strategists and fundraisers – yet Ben claims he’s a Dem), with a Fox News Talking Head in Chicago who is a lawyer, and with a HUGE Drug Trafficker in Puerto Vallarta for Rahm Emanuel and Wells Fargo, stole the rights to my memoir that established me as the authority on the last two years of Tennessee William’s life that Scott Rudin and the producers of all the Harry Potter films were looking to buy movie rights to. Chief Judge JH Corpening is the BEST, he released all my Commitment Papers from the three times I was falsely committed to New Hanover Behavioral Health Hospital, including the most recent time, March 2018, that time by Rep. Deb Butler’s top Drug Trafficking partner, Jonathan Deputy, and Deb ADMITTED this to me, so I’m trying to force her to Court to get her to explain that under Oath.

Pastor Robert Campbell is a Drug Trafficking partner with Sheriff Ed McMahon.

As I said, it gets complicated, and much more is in my Political Blog that now has 1.4 million registered hits, and I am currently using it to promote the candidacy of Stacey Abrams. That Georgia contest is REALLY between the EDUCATION “Kenans” (including my ally and writing hero, Randall Kenan – not a blood relative – but teaching at UNC) and the Kenan Institute for Ethics at Duke (the ONLY Kenan org I am associated with) -- and Mr. Kemp, who is fully supported by the Christian Kenans who wave Swastikas and Klan Robes. This posting has gone virtually viral: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/10/abrams-v-kemp-in-georgia-gubernatorial.html.

Here is the Letter I hand-delivered to Sen. Richard Burr’s office, then sent Sen. Thom Tillis – and CALLED Sen. Kamala Harris’s office to make certain SHE and the Democrats got it too: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/06/letter-hand-delivered-to-sen-richard.html.

This Letter to you will be published on my blog, but not correspondence that follows it, the main address is http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com.

I now work giving evidence and info directly to the top NC Prosecutor sent here to bust the Politicians and Churches who run the Wilmington Mafia, and they PROTECT me from the Police and Sheriff’s Deputies who used to harass me. Of course, I send it also to the FBI and many top people in US Media and News.

With luck, things will settle down some after the election, but as Donald Trump said – and he tends to make good on these things – if Republicans don’t win, there will be VIOLENCE, and if that plan works out, it was modelled after the 1898 Kenan-led Insurrection -- bloodbath two days AFTER the election. Stay alert!!!

And get EVERYONE OUT TO VOTE!!!

All best for now, so I can get back to my work.


Scott Kenan




Tennessee Williams has had something COOKIN' in the KITCHEN!!!








.

No comments: