Sunday, November 11, 2018

RP: My Letter to NC Representative Deb Butler -- to "Bury the Hatchet" (but NOT in each other), That I UNSUCCESSFULLY Tried Previously with Democrats D.A. Ben David and Sheriff Ed McMahon:

RE-PRINTED from herehttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/11/my-letter-to-nc-representative-deb.html



Deb Butler working in the North Carolina Legislature.



November 11, 2018

Dear Representative Deb Butler,

Well, THANK GOD the election is over and that North Carolina – or at least this part – is good at accurately and quickly tabulating votes!!! You had nothing to worry about, but you must be SO EXCITED to be going back to work with Republican super-majorities broken in both houses – and much more – if not all -- great news, especially for our highest Courts.

Several days ago, I realized that of the major candidates in this area, besides Harper Peterson (whom I’ve always spoken with away from others), you are the only one who is NOT afraid to talk with me – despite a mutual “friend” who became a SEVERE problem for me. D.A. Ben David WAS like that, but he was unable to REVERSE the false conviction of me in Chicago of LIBEL that I was never served summons of legally, then I was tried and convicted in absentia in Cook County Courts in Chicago, that Ben David worked with a Fox News Talking Head/Lawyer, and a top Drug Trafficker for Wells Fargo, Chicago (that had to pay the largest fine then for laundering Drug Money in Chicago that same year), to get. Ben promised me twice in personal meetings that he would reverse that, but he could not.

I really never researched you, and when I did today, I found far less about your past than nearly any other candidate I’ve researched, but the FIRST thing that came up (in image search) – the most hit ever – is your campaign ad against Thom Goolsby from 2012, who is MY TOP NC nemesis, Thom causing me TONS of trouble in 2011 and 12, despite my meeting his parents and wife when I first got to town and his wife even inviting me into their house. They told me Thom WORSHIPS the Kenans, and that means White Supremacy and Drug Trafficking.

But Ben David made the deal that he would reverse all my false convictions and pending charges if I left back to Mexico for a year – which he DID do, and which is TOTALLY ILLEGAL to have anything pending and NOT drop it immediately, if known to be false, and I NEVER got compensation for the 2.5 months I spent in the County Jail on KNOWN false charges – you have to be here and claim it within a year, and I had to stay in Mexico for just over three more years.

You and I agree on EVERYTHING political that I can see. I was really impressed with both the very MATURE content of your writing that I found today – as well as your GREAT writing skill. I, a “Tennessee Williams trained Drama Queen”, am far more dramatic, but that’s just a matter of style.

When I returned to the States after a thug working for the Governor of Nayarit State tried to kill me twice in one week, then a fake bomb was placed in my car (he working for the Kenan/Exxon/CIA/Hillary Clinton State Department Drug Mafia), I came to Wilmington to expose the corruption of my immediate and distant Kenan Families, and to try to FORCE the rich Kenans of Chapel Hill to pay for a proper museum for the only coup d’etat in US History, which my Kenan Family was top cause of – in 1898 -- which we are just completing the 120th Anniversary Commemoration of. After all, it was the Kenan Family and Christian Churches of Wilmington that caused that – and they are STILL in DENIAL, especially the corrupted Churches here.

And isn’t it a KICK that Thom Goolsby, so corrupt that in ANY other state he would have gone to prison – or at least lost his Law License – eventually was hired by the wealthy Kenans to the UNC Board where he “NAZI-intimidated” the Head to resign so that GW Bush’s top domestic advisor, Margaret Spellings, could be installed. I remember right after returning mid-2015, passing Thom on the street at Walnut and 2nd, and he was so SKINNY from Meth -- I suspect -- and wearing his cute little lime green tennis togs (with matching visor) – what a QUEEN!!!

Then much later, I discovered he is a CATHOLIC, and I was brought up in that Church and the lay people who run St. Mary’s told me they are EMBARASSED that so many top Republicans and Supreme Court Judges pretend to be Catholics. I knew Father Bob Kus and all about his running Drug Mafia and Whore Houses here in Wilmington for years (in conjunction with my own parents), and also Sister Mary Isaac Koenig, whom I loved and who never said a nice thing about the Pastor she was sworn to obey.

Unfortunately, Sister’s charity brought lots of criminals to our neighborhood when I lived virtually next-door, and you live a couple of blocks south of. That neighborhood was FULL of drug dealers of all descriptions, the biggest one, Denise Renee Wood who had 43 Felony and 13 Misdemeanor Convictions as an International Drug Mule and now works with Mayor Bill Saffo (also telling me that Bill has a thing for young guys), has moved out. The guy downstairs from me there with the LSD lab who supplied his good friend Jerry Garcia, Dr. Timothy Leary -- and Leary’s old lover Theodore Druch, who was in my Writers Group in Puerto Vallarta, married a Christian woman, and now is HUGE in CIA/Episcopal Church Drug Trafficking with the Gov. of Nayarit!!! At least LSD (which I dropped about 15 times in college in the early 1970s), is not addictive and OK if not taken too often – but I have NO INTEREST in it now.

Another Writers Group member was Stanley Winborne III, who grew up in Wilmington on Third Street right across from First Prez, his family controlling the Atlantic Coast Line RR, and his son (whom he did NOT get along with), was second in charge of the Hillary Clinton State Department in Afghanistan, and specifically in charge of loading the Heroin onto Air Force planes bound for Maxwell AFB, where my employer 1990 – 2010 (who also worked with my parents and the wealthy Kenans), Patrick Lee Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., of Snellville, GA distributed them from Maine to Florida – but especially in Atlanta and Wilmington to top Politicians and Christian Churches and Ministers.

No WONDER my good friend Evan Fish (who knew all about this), was forced by Wilmington Police to jump to his death from the top of the parking deck by the downtown Library on September 3, 2011. And no WONDER Mayor Saffo managed to get a Time-Warner truck to knock me 12 feet out of a crosswalk after I warned him I was walking to try to force the release of the FULL Police Report – and then Councilman Charlie Rivenbark ridiculed me and said he hoped I got a DOG, and it was run over too.

Yes, the Dems have TONS to clean up – you would think most of them in Wilmington were REPUBLICANS (or at least Christians) – HA!!!

My point today, is that I will continue to expose local crimes, and I now have protection from local Police and Deputies -- since I got connected to Kimberly Overton Spahos, the top NC Prosecutor sent to BUST the Drug Mafia here: 



And I have to say that although I did NOT get along with Puerto Vallarta Politicians, the City frequently used things I’d blogged – especially my travelogue of John Huston’s assistant giving me a tour of the ruins of the set of Night of the Iguana, to promote city tourism. YOU want to get the movie industry back, and I knew TONS of those people (years ago, fewer now), Meryl Streep was one of the people I knew best in 1981 – 82.

But dig THIS: Tennessee Williams read from a very old letter that shows that his Williams ancestors FIRST settled in Arthur, NC (now Bell Arthur and near Greenville), and here is more on that: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/09/super-obscure-tennessee-williamss.html. North Carolina can CLAIM HIM (kinda). But Tommy, the boyfriend of Tenn’s housekeeper who ran off when an old lover of Tenn’s arrived TOO HIGH and packing a loaded gun (WHY I was called to help and was soon employed because of my extraordinary courage), got mad, snuck back in later, and PEED MY BED!!! He was the son of the owners of Flip’s Barbecue, formerly on Oleander Drive – HA!!!


Anyway, D.A. Ben David might have stolen my copyright – but no one can steal my story, so I hope to sell it to the movies – especially since both Scott Rudin and the producers of all the Harry Potter films had been looking to buy movie rights before our “Christian D.A.” stole them. Also, my ally, John Lahr, whose major Bio of Tennessee was SOLD to the movies, but now everything has collapsed into debt and litigation -- making chances of a sale BETTER.

I know, I have criticized many top NC Democrats for protecting Kenan Family Drug Trafficking – but MAYBE they had to do that to get elected – like Barack Obama and Michelle had to pretend Obama was sexually straight. I would LOVE to work at any level of NC government to tell great stories about this state and Tennessee Williams – it was good for Puerto Vallarta, so why not for Wilmington or a State Level org???

Let’s just let the past remain in the past. That is similar to the promise I made Judge J.H. Corpening before he released all of my DETAILED Commitment Papers, exposing SOME of our mutual friend’s crimes against me, but I’m still trying for “radical forgiveness”: 



All best to you and all those who work for a BETTER NORTH CAROLINA!!! I will copy this to your legislative assistant, as well as Harper Peterson, who is sure to get a kick out of it – and post it to my blog as well.

Scott David Kenan

Cell: (910) 200-XXXX










.

No comments: