Monday, November 26, 2018

RP: My Wee Letter Emailed to Donna Sue Keen -- a Former Co-Unitarian Universalist (with her husband Hank) -- in RECENT-ISH "Daze Gone Bye" . . .

RE-PRINTED from herehttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/11/my-wee-letter-emailed-to-donna-sue-keen.html





Upcoming Conference by my buddy, Vicente Fox of Mexico, who once worked as a Coca-Cola Exec for my Kenan Family!!!





ALSO at Centro FoxVicente and Marta's ranch.


>>> Regarding Combivent Respimat -- GIVE AWAY of Unneeded Meds:


Hi Donna -- 

I was CHEERED to see that you or Hank no longer need a medication. I remember that Hank had a lot of health issues. I certainly enjoyed both of your friendships -- until it went kaflooey -- no doubt mostly my fault. Since then, I learned I have complicated PTSD -- from the child abuse and greatly expanded by the treatment by our local District Attorney Ben David, Mayor Bill Saffo, etc., and of course from the serious poisonings, up-beatings by drug mafia in Mexico who held me captive five times in 2010, even raping me at one place, by about eight guys.

But no non-cannabis drug helps it, and just knowing that I react EMOTIONALLY to things that ambush me innocently, has calmed it enormously in a few months. I even had Thanksgiving with my mother who did EVERYTHING most of my life to try to get me to shut up -- including trying to have me killed a few times. But Mom is over it (but CANNOT talk about it), and there is not a THING that can be changed about it -- plus Mom's just shy of 96. We are ALL loving getting my entire immediate family back together CIVILLY, and yes, lovingly.

The funny thing about the last time I saw you and Hank -- at the Immigration Protest at City Hall -- is when I also spoke with Rep. Deb Butler, and she ADMITTED being connected to my then Property Manager, Jonathan Deputy, whom I've also proven committed me to "The Oaks" in March 2018 on lies. Anyway Deb said she DOES do Drug Trafficking with Jon, and I have NOT been able to get her to explain that no matter HOW MANY TIMES I write her or blog about that. In any case, after I blogged several times about Mr. Deputy's crimes against me, he tried to pressure the Landlady, Gold Walker, into evicting me -- but had no reason to. THEN he quit -- claiming I TERRORIZED him with my blogging, when if I'd LIED on blog, he could EASILY sue me. 

Anyway, that meant that my Landlady was NOT part of Mr. Deputy's questionable activities. But Deb Butler is TOTALLY in the hot seat (like so many other Democrats -- only because they are in power). The Republicans are actually worse.

I did want to say that through my hard work for Stacie Abrams in Georgia, I got back working directly with Lt. Gen. Russel Honore', Rob Reiner, and even my old Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney, who was run out of Congress by the Clinton Democrats after she filed Articles of Impeachment against Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, etc. -- but ran for President in 2008 on the Green Party ticket. 

Tomorrow, I'm writing Michael Curry, Presiding Bishop of the Episcopal Church, to see what kind of a deal he and I can make. I can prove his Church's crimes in murdering Tennessee Williams (with my rich relatives in Chapel Hill), but after checking with President Faust of Harvard (who should be controlling the spending of all moneys of the Estate), and Dotson Rader, the ONLY person alive other than me who can prove the Episcopal Church with Republican Party, and elements of the FBI and CIA murdered Tenn -- like Jackie Onassis warned us one night in 1982 -- and none of THEM care (and Tenn is too dead to care). I say let them KEEP what is now $2/3 Billion, but since Tenn said the money was ALL to be used to support writers of an experimental nature (which they almost NEVER do), I think I qualify for enough to restore me to comfortable solvency.

This would prevent me from needing to SUE all kinds of Politicians and even churches -- especially here in Wilmington.

BTW: Rev. Cheryl Walker and I just had a Personality Conflict -- both of us have egos too big for such a small congregation. But I'd also found that while I got along either great or FAMOUSLY with 2/3 the people at Unitarian Universalist, they were all OLD, WHITE (nearly exclusively), and the youths were DWINDLING FAST.

Not my idea of Life.

Well, I hope that you find someone who can use your drugs -- and that you and Hank are doing well. Better all the TIME!!!

Scott





.

No comments: