Tuesday, November 13, 2018

RP: Of My Friend David Hockney, My Hero Monica Lewinsky, and "Potato-Head" Donald Trump:

RE-PRINTED from herehttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/11/of-my-friend-david-hockney-my-hero.html



"Portrait of an Artist (Pool with Two Figures)" (1972) by David Hockney Credit: Courtesy Christie's




Well, this painting is expected to fetch the highest price for a painting by a living artist -- about $80,000,000.00 -- and while I can't say I knew Hockney well, I certainly had fun with him at Virgil Thomson's 85th Birthday Party in 1981, at the FIRST New York party I ever attended with Tennessee Williams, and also met Ethyl Merman and many others, including Meryl Streep (for the first of many times):




Also, speaking of Art Dealers, WHAT'S UP with my FAVE ALLY while I was homeless in Wilmington, NC, Terry Espy, and her NAME???



Now, Head of MoMentum Properties and the Downtown Business Alliance, my friend who MIGHT still be in the "closet", Andrew James, interviewed her for WWAY -TV3 yesterday, called her "Terry Sanders" -- and her Facebook page lists her as "Terry Sanders Espy".


Perhaps she got divorced.




Andrew James actually BROKE the story of the Pit-Bull Mauling of a young girl next door to me on Spofford Circle -- that SOON FORCED authorities to KICK one of the LARGEST Hard-Drug-Trafficking operations OUT -- DESPITE Sheriff Ed McMahon, Police Chief Ralph Evangelous, AND the FBI protecting that Drug Operation!!!



TV-3 ALSO published house-owner Sherry Hall Spivey's MUG SHOT, but little FAGGOT Andrew James REFUSED to report a THING about my Kenan Family running the Drug Mafias, my parents setting them up here and in Atlanta years ago, and the REASON for that is that when I first got back to Wilmington in 2015, I met a top producer of WECT TV-6, who told me that ALL the major media in Wilmington had decided when they heard I was back in town that NONE OF THEM would EVER report on me or anything I claim . . . 


 . . . until one OTHER of them reports on me, and THAT IS CHRISTIAN THINKING!!!



Kevin Maurer, who wrote No Easy Day about the assassination of Osama bin Laden was Head of the Star News's City Desk, and for the CIA made certain the Hard-Drug Trafficking here was protected -- as well as interviewing me by phone just after I fled from D.A. Ben David back to Political Exile in Mexico, spring of 2012 -- AGAIN for the Christian CIA:



Li'l Kevin Maurer STILL reports for the Star News, occasionally, most recently a few months ago.



Benjamin Schachtman, a top Editor of Port City Daily (seen with his wife), ALSO protects the Christian Drug Mafia. This is TYPICAL POSTURING of CRACK ADDICTS.


Less than a year ago, Ben was excited to MEET ME, and had invited me to a bar for a beer or two -- until he LEARNED HE WAS NOT ALLOWED TO, and since THEN has blocked me wherever he can!!!



An OLD photo of Harper Peterson on right with Mayor Bill Saffo's BIGGEST partner in Christian-Democrat Drug-Trafficking (and who HOPES I get a dog and it's run over by a car) City Councilman Charlie Rivenbark.


I only want to say that I fully SUPPORTED Harper's successful campaign as our NC State Senator -- and last night Harper sent out the BEST WRITTEN THANK YOU LETTER to all his supporters -- there was only ONE small typo in its very last line!!!
 


And wrapping up the local elections, I should mention that even NOW -- a week AFTER the election, MORE PEOPLE have searched "Sandra Alice Ray Criner", the Republican Christian Judge who violated my Civil Rights the MOST in 2011 and 12.



Judge Sandra went down in FLAMES running for NC Appeals Court Judge -- trailing her two opponents by a HUGE GAP as she "fell into the toilet".


And speaking of Republicans and "Christians":


Donald Trump's doppelganger has been FOUND -- an Hispanic female POTATO FARMER!!!







AND Monica Lewinsky is BACK IN THE NEWS!!!






As Readers all know, Monica's childhood friend Kathleen Kinkade, whose family SET UP Mitt Romney's BAIN CAPITAL in El Salvador as a CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE, then Mitt took it away and all of Kathleen's FAMILY are now convicted and serving PRISON TERMS in El Salvador. 

After FAILING in her venture of "needless needle-less acupuncture" near Miami, Florida, and later just up the North Carolina coast, Kathleen spent about 1.5 years living in Carolina Apartments here in Wilmington -- a MAJOR DRUG TRAFFICKER with the local Christian-Democrats, but about a year ago, moved away and DISAPPEARED!!!

So I spoke at great length with young Admin McKenzie at Monica's SPEAKERS BUREAU in Newton, MA, and had her in STITCHES telling about all my KENAN Family has corrupted, and how I have LOTS to tell her of the BACK-STORY of Bill and Hillary Clinton. And she will be CERTAIN to get my Letter to Ms. Lewinsky!!!


Some parting thoughtswhile I prepare to write and send that Letter:







What Christian/CIA/FACEBOOK hath wrought!!!



.

No comments: