Thursday, November 1, 2018

RP: Pastor Robert Campbell, Sheriff Ed McMahon's PARTNER in Major Hard-Drug Trafficking in Wilmington, NC -- WITH the CIA -- Is Speaking about the Kenan-Family-Caused 1898 Wilmington Insurrection -- and the Kenan DRUG TRAFFICKERS for Jesus are his BIGGEST SUPPORT!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/11/pastor-robert-campbell-sheriff-ed.html



BEST Halloween Image I've seen -- and I only saw it today, it from Beth Kinney, my West Chester, PA high school classmate, now living in Alamose, Colorado.


Joanne Owens shared a post to the group: Firesign Theater.
Meanwhile the refugees are nowhere near the border...



>>> SHOCK OF SHOCKS!!!:


Date: Thursday, November 8 at 6:30pm
Theme: The Churches Impact On The 1898 Massacre

New Beginning Christian ChurchPastor Robert Campbell
Community Forum



It was the morning of November 10, 1898, in Wilmington, North Carolina, and the fire was the beginning of an assault that took place seven blocks east of the Cape Fear River, about 10 miles inland from the Atlantic Ocean. By sundown, Manly’s newspaper had been torched, as many as 60 people had been murdered, and the local government that was elected two days prior had been overthrown and replaced by white supremacists.



MOREhttps://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/08/wilmington-massacre/536457/





My relative, William Rand Kenan, Sr., the ONLY Confederate credited with breaking through defenses of Washington, DC and taking a shot at Lincoln (but missing), actually LED the "Wilmington Race Riot" machine-gunning down blacks from the back of a horse-drawn wagon, and a photo of this can be found in the Cape Fear Museum, and it can be read about it here 






In the fall of 2015, Ann Cherry got me a free ticket to the 2015 Democratic Party Unity Dinner, which I was too broke to attend. After parking on the back side of the Atlantic Coast Line Center, where it was held, I immediately ran into Sheriff Ed McMahon and Pastor Robert Campbell, and walked with Mr. McMahon all the way around to the front, while Pastor Campbell ducked into a private meeting room of Drug Mafia religious leaders and thugs.

Ed McMahon and I discussed my having first met him at a Christian Celebration of White Supremacy held on the steps of the Federal Court House at the river on July 2 or 3, 2011, when I told the whole CROWD (a large one), to take their CHRISTIAN HATE TO HELL!!!

At that meeting, I confronted Sheriff McMahon with his Deputies along with CIA Agents protecting the mini-subs unloading Powder Drugs under Snow's Cut Bridge, and Ed DENIED HE KNEW, and even CRIED LIKE JOHN BOEHNER!!!






But I had to FLEE back to Political Exile in Mexico (with Colin Powell's people's help), from May 1, 2012 - June 20, 2015, and when I RETURNED, every Wilmingtonian I spoke with who knew ANYTHING, said that Ed McMahon had INCREASED these Hard Drug Deliveries for HIS Christian Churchothers, and to ENRICH MY KENAN FAMILY FURTHER.

And that evening -- before the Unity Dinner (this year's was UNDERSTANDABLY CANCELLED -- LOL!!!), I told Ed McMahon that I'm into HEALING, not punishments, and he kept repeating how WONDERFUL that was. I then mistook Ed for a REAL CHRISTIAN, and I give him some credit since the CIA TOOK OVER HIS FORCE, and a local Sheriff CANNOT FIGHT THE CIA!!! 



Ed "Pull-My-Finger" McMahon and I ALSO kidded about what fun I could have playing with his KNOWN huge endowment -- if he WAS NOT married to a woman.




Deb Baratta, a TOP SCIENTIST making just over $200,000.00/year from NC's "Research Triangle" was walking across Snow's Cut Bridge to retrieve her car she had had to park on the other side, when unmarked Sheriff's and CIA cars stopped her -- CERTAIN she had seen the mini-sub that was then unloading under the bridge (she had not).


They DRUGGED HER, then RAPED HER repeatedly, booked her into Jail, then delivered her to "The Oaks" (now Cape Fear Behavioral Health Hospital), where I had already been committed on lies, and I SAW how she was TOTALLY BLACK AND BLUE from the bottom of her short-shorts to her knees. 




I got the info about this 1898 Insurrection Commemoration from one of the most EVIL churches I attended (they so COOL, it doesn't show, immediately), led by Rev. Cheryl M. Walker (also HEAD of the Unitarian-Universalist Denomination -- so, Cheryl is their POPE!!!)who told me off -- and I left after two months

See how TIGHTY-WHITEY they are (OLD PEOPLE and NO YOUTHS!!!) -- almost only Cheryl is "off white" in their lead photo




ONLY Rev. Cheryl (front center) is black -- except ONE person, back and left, who TURNED FROM THE CAMERA!!!


Click the image to ENLARGE, or follow this link:




So I will write to the ORGANIZERS and SPEAKERS of the upcoming event -- and here is Drug Trafficker Pastor Robert Campbell -- and his un-educated, bitch wife, the "First Lady" -- a concept OPPOSITE of EVERYTHING Jesus taught:





And BEFORE I got the email about all of this, I had only meant to write that I've had MORE GOOD LUCK!!!

I went to pay my cable bill online, and it was for $35 instead of the $96 paper bill they had mailed me. So I called them to clarify, and they CREDITED ME more than for the SIX DAYS I was actually unable to get service due to Hurricane Florence, but I'll TAKE THAT!!!

And tomorrow, they will take the lines leading to my apartment building -- some of them lying on the ground, still -- and raise them up properly.

AND -- before I forget -- it was during this SAME FALSE COMMITMENT to The Oaks, that I met Evan Fish, who was soon MURDERED by Wilmington Police (this verified by the Sheriff's Deputies also on the scene), on September 3, 2011 -- because he KNEW my old boss at Pentagon Publishing, Inc.1990 - 2010Patrick Lee Stansbury, distributes all the HARD DRUGS flown into Maxwell AFB -- from Maine to Florida, but ESPECIALLY to Politicians of both Parties and the Christian Clergy and Churches of Wilmington and Atlanta.



Evan Fish





Patrick Stansbury -- for many years -- used this false identity as a Christian Minister to meet GAY BOYS FOR SEX!!!







.

No comments: