Friday, November 9, 2018

RP: Post-Election Considerations for My Immediate and Distant Kenan Families -- and the General Public, as Well:

RE-PRINTED from herehttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/11/post-election-considerations-for-my.html




Some things for FAMILY to consider, and I had to RE-BOOT my computer to get this email to go out!!! (So it must be important.)


Dear All,

Now that the dust from the election is settling, I feel I have time to write to say a few important things. The first is to send Mike my thanks for bringing me back to reality about Mom -- and Mike said almost EXACTLY what my psychiatrist in the Nut-House said about Mom last March: She's just too old and set in her resentful ways, addicted to Fox News (and that Catholic channel, I imagine) -- and should be completely ignored. 

My shrink ALSO knew I would NOT take Lithium as soon as I got out, and that I did not need it -- but Bipolar being absolutely incurable, and that diagnosis attached to me since 1978, SHE would be in trouble if she did not prescribe for it, and Lithium -- despite its being illegal to prescribe in non-NAZI countries (almost all in the world including Mexico), more than a few weeks -- it WILL bring ANYONE down from a hyper state, Bipolar or not. I quickly realized it would not hurt me more -- I'd already lost my perfect teeth to it, but I'd had little to no organ damage from Mom forcing it on me for 31 years. 

The Risperdone (or similar) they had me on, was slow release under the tongue. It made me good for nothing but nodding and drooling onto my pants, so after the first day of it, I'd take the greater part of it out after leaving the meds window -- and throw it away.

As I reported at the time, the staff was super-impressed that I am a trained Practitioner in Science of Mind (psychology from a spiritual perspective), and often asked me for REVIEWS of their classes we had to attend -- and they were all GREAT!!!

What is also true is that none of you had to deal with Mom's hatred of homosexuals like Uncle Bob and I did. Bob told me TWICE that he is actually gay, and it was when he started going to college basketball games to ogle the boys -- on top of letting Jan marry a Jew -- that Mom directed the VA Hospital to give her brother double-strength Lithium, and I still possess Mom's handwritten notes on how that guarantees chemically-induced Diabetes, which Bob died of. 

I think everyone also knows that Dad twice contacted me for recommendations on gay bars in Philly where older men are comfortable -- the second time they lived in West Chester.

And Dad always told me he HATED religion -- especially Catholicism -- but Mom had him trapped in it. Dad had no one but me he could be honest about concerning his and Mom's many crimes -- to promote NAZISM.

Now, what is true for me -- but none of you, who have had heterosexual lives -- is that the SHOCKS of Mom talking with my Drug Mafia captors in Mexico -- telling them how to KEEP ME UNDER THEIR CONTROL (and this right in front of me), including "Sonny" who had been instrumental in his Colombian Drug Mafia taking over the NYC Police Department many years ago now, butchered bodies for easier disposal, was convicted and sent for 25 years in US Max-Security Prisons, but let out after only 11 years to murder to protect the CIA Drug Mafias in Mexico. 

And also Benjamin Shields, rogue US Special Forces who owned all the "Obama-Hater" websites in 2010 that CNN TV claimed no one could figure the owner of. He stole my car keys -- using it for Meth deliveries from his Lab -- and dismembered human bodies rotted and stank under rock cairns in the yard of where I was held. 

Eventually, I got the Police Chief of Puerto Vallarta to get me out -- and HE was scared of Ben Shields, and in fact narrowly escaped a bomb set off at HIS house a few months later.

It was THERE that the HD-recorded 45 minute interview with the FAKE 60 MINUTES producer occurred (it was actually CIA wanting to know all I knew), and Luis Melgoza, disbarred TOP LAWYER for the PRI Party of Mexico set that up -- whose company HQ was a small bungalow near CIA HQ in Virginia. 

In blogging this email, I discovered that the entire title (which I caught before trying to send again) -- and the LOCATION of www.pvgeeks.com/ArdiNet/Lumel Company HQ are what the CIA, NSA or others STRIPPED from my email while NOT allowing it to fly without a RE-BOOT!!!


Just 1.5 years ago, Mexican Patriots killed him on an operating table in Guadalajara during a VERY minor procedure (like a Colonoscopy or similar). And all that Hard Drug Trafficking in PV was TOTALLY LINKED also to top officials and Churches here in Wilmington!!!

I think it is very easy to understand how I have Complicated PTSD, and learning about that is rapidly lessening my symptoms. BIG THANKS TO JULIE, the only one of you who seemed to know what that is and I hope Julie is learning from studying it too!!!

Do any of you remember how Mom used to scream at length over minor problems -- then catch herself, afraid neighbors had heard her -- then BLAME US FOR THAT, crying and saying "WHAT will the neighbors THINK???" There was a year or so -- I think when we lived on Greenwich Rd., but maybe the first year in PA, when Mom would get into one of her fits and even slam and BREAK a few dishes in the sink -- BLAMING US -- then grab her purse and PEEL RUBBER as she pulled out the drive??? 

I felt so sorry for Dad. I ALREADY knew Mom was a VERY SICK PUPPY, and the three of you clung to Dad as he tried to comfort you -- everyone afraid Mom would KILL HERSELF -- she was driving in such a blind rage.

Well, she calmed much of her "outer anger" in later years -- but NONE of her HATREDS!!! And I SWEAR, I now get along best with REAL Catholics -- the lay people who actually RUN St. Mary's Parish here have told me they are all EMBARRASSED that jerks like Coach Lou Holtz, Newt Gingrich, Paul Ryan, most of the Catholic Supreme Court Justices claim to be Catholic but act the OPPOSITE of Jesus's and Catholic Teaching. 

And Russel Honore' and his wife not only are devout Catholics -- but give to the SAME Catholic Charity in Atlanta that I sent money to two years ago. After sending, I learned that Russel is on their BOARD. And LTG Honore' and I really HAVE been in much direct contact this election season.

There are no drugs that help Complicated PTSD, but recognizing that one's "over-reaction" to things is NOT a "meltdown" -- but an "emotional flashback" goes a LONG WAY to diminishing the symptoms, and I strongly recommend all of you read up a bit on it -- if you haven't already. You shouldn't suffer from it nearly as much as I do -- if THAT is any compensation -- LOL!!!

I am actually appreciated by most of the Dems just voted into office this week -- I having worked with several of them behind the scenes. Wilmington feels like a NOOSE has been removed from its neck -- but MOST of the Dems not up for election this year (and the Dem D.A. and Sheriff who ran UNOPPOSED, because they make too much money for the Kenan-Family-controlled Republican Party and many Christian Churches here), are total Drug Traffickers, and we will get them NEXT!!!

Both Bill and Hillary Clinton have corrupted the Dem Party -- they both working for Bush/Cheney/rich Kenans -- and it needs SERIOUS reform as well. It was two Republicans who TRULY stuck their necks out to help me and NO DEMOCRATS

Even Mitt and Ann Romney immediately helped me when I contacted them 1.5 years ago -- and they are MOR(M)ONS -- the most ABSURD religion -- if you ever look into their beliefs. I think Mitt will be a good Senator (for Utah, anyway), and funny that he invented "Obamacare" while Governor of MA, no???

I hope I have made sense to everyone -- and if not, that you will ask me to clarify.

Love and Thanks,

Scott
Although Michelle's miscarriage (something that happens LONG after conception, so no CONCEPTION help was needed), is stated as the REASON for doing "test-tube babies". Obama is GAY AS A GOOSE so maybe just couldn't get it UP -- RELIABLY -- for Michelle -- NO???



About this website

HUFFINGTONPOST.COM
The former first lady spoke to ABC's "Good Morning America," ahead of the Tuesday release of her highly anticipated memoir "Becoming."













.

No comments: