Thursday, January 17, 2019

RP: After Last Night's Scream / My AMENDED Proposal to Wilmington Mayor Bill Saffo:

For LARGER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/01/after-last-nights-scream.html





Scott Kenan and Sandra Beckham shared a link.



YOUTUBE.COM
The official video of "Groove Is In The Heart" by Deee-Lite off the album 'World Clique' - available…

I felt SOOOOO much better when I awoke today. After my last two postings, I suspected that my family would cut me off COMPLETELY from financial support -- and in fact in my last posting, I had made certain I would give people who think like my mother and brother Mike enough excuses to do so for Jesus and to preserve the Kenan Family's TOTAL SUPPORT of Donald Trump and his allied Republicans.

It is now 1:29 PM, and my brother has never sent the weekly money after 11:00 AM, so although Mike ONCE AGAIN refuses to communicate, he's cut me off cold when I needed the money the most -- and Mom knows that BEST OF ALL, since Mom and I talk several times a week, and she knows all the big expenses I have this and next month. And from some of the things Mom has said recently, I actually thought they would give me a $25.00/week raise for 2019, but instead, Mom built me up and then SLAMMED ME DOWN for her Drug Trafficking and White Supremacy.

REMEMBER: In the Bible Dictionary, Kenan means "the Sadness" or "Unbridled Greed and Acquisitiveness" -- which perfectly describes both my distant wealthy Kenan relatives with their Episcopal Klan Robes, and my immediate family, with Mom's Swastikas and having set up the Drug Mafias of Wilmington and Atlanta by order of a number of Catholic Popes, but mostly John-Paul II.

I really was "bent out of shape" last night -- I could NOT calm down even smoking pot like a chimney -- when normally, two hits calm me right down when under stress. And when I got to bed about 2:00 AM, while I normally sleep at 69 or 70 degrees, I had the heat up to 72 -- and had to throw on a second blanket to stop shivering. I knew this was just from stress and nothing "life threatening", and then woke up THRILLED that I had gotten what I did with my family off my chest.

In NO WAY am I in charge of how anyone takes my words and information, and while TEMPTED to go into OTHER sexual peculiarities of my parents and my brother, I am NOT INTERESTED in any of that -- and did not think I would ever write about some of the things I DID write about last night -- but to SET ME UP to expect at least minimal financial support, and then after they ALL knew I had these expenses, they CUT ME COLD when I needed them most.

I had not wanted to believe my psychiatrist, Julia Triggs, when she was so blunt about how hideous Mom is -- or what a tricky liar Mike is -- but yesterday, they proved Dr. Triggs RIGHT, and finally getting "The Verdict", I feel far better emotionally -- if having NO IDEA how I will make expenses going forward, but I ALWAYS figure something out.

Anyway, the first thing I did today was to get my January heart meds, and asking at the window how much they will cost this year, I was told "it looks like just at $200.00," and I spent a few minutes with her as she tried to find some additional discount for me, but failed. That is up from $138.00/month for 2018. I decided I needed them too much, and ordered them, but when I picked them up, they came to only $172.00!!! So maybe she found another discount -- and this is only a $34.00 increase -- less than the usual $50.00.

I'm only getting about $43.00/week from Benefits Management (due to it being heating season), so I will be bottom-up very soon -- especially with the colonoscopy and aneurysm scan within a month. The colonoscopy has already been delayed a year -- and since my only previous one found five polyps, it is ESSENTIAL that I have it next Wednesday. I only have $128.00 to my name now, and with the $40.00+ I will get from B.M. Monday, I won't have enough for my annual Medicare Deductible + whatever my co-pay will be -- BUT if I pay enough up front, they will accept payments for the balance.

It is not nearly as important that I have the aneurysm scan. While it is definitely growing, the point in having it is to see how QUICKLY so that later scans are scheduled no sooner or later than necessary, so that if/when it gets to the danger point, it will be small enough to fix inexpensively in an out-patient procedure. But I hate to delay it a few months -- because most of my once per year expenses (car registration, domain and anti-virus renewal, Costco renewal -- definitely worth it just for meds discounts), occur in the second quarter.

Again, Mom knows this because we have discussed it thoroughly several times, and my siblings know it -- but only if they at least occasionally read this blog.

I'd also like to say that I am NOT going to contact (Name Redacted) employer about his mysterious alliance with a Fox News and top Republicans shill -- Christal Presley. When I rented spyware a year or so ago, I learned my brother now works for a big company -- a consortium of oil refineries -- that is controlled by the Bush and Cheney Families. Mike is LOYAL to his employers, and I have NO IDEA why he ever pretended to be "Liberal" or "Progressive".

May Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan -- proven time and again to have been literally "America's Top NAZI", working with Catholic Popes and Top Republicans -- my brother Mike, and my sisters Jane and Julie ENJOY the profits of their crimes -- but that does NOT include Jane and Julie who are just trying to make the best of their lives.



"9/11" was brought to you by America's Christians -- not just the Bush and Cheney Families, but my wealthy Kenan relatives and my parents. And now supported vigorously by my brother.


The BEST thing about going out and talking to so many people today at Costco, is that most of the employees and the "Demo People" know all about my Kenan family's support of NAZISM and Klan Robes. My Pennsylvania relatives are not surrounded by people who HATE the Kenan Family and all the hatred they have brought to the USA -- in the Name of Jesus Christ the Savior.

So at least I get TONS of encouragement from Wilmingtonians, and whenever my own family gets me down -- I just talk to Wilmingtonians-- they knowing FAR MORE about REAL POLITICS than anyone at all in my immediate family -- still Mind-Controlled by Mom.



FUNNY!!!: I just stepped outside for a smoke, and the guy (not quite this old) and young woman whom I had talked with for about twenty minutes a week or so ago, were AGAIN hanging out on the walking trail by my house. At that time, although the woman claimed she had been the one who was MAULED by the Pit Bulls in Sherry Hall Spivey's house next door to me -- which led to Sherry & Co.'s eviction and sale of that house to Chad Wagner -- I had no idea what else they had been doing.

Rob McKinney from the front apartment had seen that, and later told me they hang out here often -- doing hard drugs -- because you can see a long distance in both directions, and then put the paraphernalia away before it can be seen. So I just went out, and they claimed they were only here to drink beer, each with an open tall-boy.

But I called them on the whole thing and said it is illegal to drink beer here on the public thoroughfare, and we have a lot of children in this neighborhood who do NOT need to see them drinking alcohol and doing drugs, so SCRAM before I call in the Police!!!

After their denials, they poured out the rest of their beers, got on their bikes, and left -- and Rob will get a BIG KICK out of this when I tell him!!!


Maybe THIS sort of thing is why my neighbors have nicknamed me "The Mayor of Spofford" -- but NO Kenan that I know of would understand that.


I did get with Chad this morning, and he will drive me and wait for me when I have the colonoscopy -- and if he can't take me, he will pay his assistant Teresa to do so. MAN, it is GREAT having a friend who will do this -- Chad is better off than most of us here, and is the one who was out clearing everyone's yard of trees and limbs before Hurricane Florence even ended -- and did it for FREE for everyone except Richard who is also better off -- a former member of the SDS (Students for a Democratic Society), that was big in the 1960s. 

I've tried telling everyone that CHAD is our neighborhood "Mayor", but I think they all get a KICK out of my excessive height, my Kenan name, and my BIG LOUD MOUTH -- LOL!!!



>>> THIS SHOULD BE SELF-EXPLANATORY:


Hi Dawn,

After thinking about things, I realize that getting to the bottom of the death of Evan Fish will not actually help anything. Evan won't come back -- and his family in Ohio totally bought all the lies -- even at Evan's funeral treated Eleanor "Ellie" Schwaner as his "grieving widow". Ellie was released by Police and whispered in Evan's ear after the Sheriff McMahon's Negotiator had talked Evan back from the edge. Evan yelled "There's NO WAY OUT", and then jumped to his death.

Evan HATED Ellie, although she had been his girlfriend for the two years they lived in Maine and were the second largest Cocaine distributors there -- until Evan decided to get out, broke up with her, and moved to Wilmington. Evan had been living with me in a hotel on Market Street for the week that included the hurricane at the end of August 2011, and still loving Cocaine, had gotten her to deliver some there -- but he TRICKED HER by not paying her, so that probably led to her assisting in his murder.

I researched Ellie and she is now a high-paid prostitute in Virginia -- and no doubt also a major Drug Dealer. Lee E. Gosney, Jr. with my old employers Patrick Lee Stansbury and Michael Massicott of Pentagon Publishing, Inc, of Snellville, GA, supplied them in Maine -- and Evan was the first to tell me they ALSO supplied Wilmington. That is WHY Evan knew too much and had to be killed. Lee Gosney was my father's BEST FRIEND when Dad lived with me in Stone Mountain, GA for a half year in 1990, and my father, with Nixon Aide John Ehrlichman, Newt Gingrich, and others set up the Atlanta Drug Mafia (which Lt. Gen. Russel Honore' knows so much about). And my parents ALSO with Ehrlichman and Father Bob Kus of St. Mary's (now fled to Honduras), set it up in Wilmington -- all under orders of Catholic Popes.

Anyway, although I would LIKE to be able to read the Full Police Report -- preferably with all names of those in Law Enforcement REDACTED (those still around have hopefully "cleaned up their acts", so I don't want to know their names), I don't really have to read it. However, considering all the HELL I've been through here in Wilmington, including five arrests on eight false charges, two convictions that Ben David had to OVERTURN, three false commitments to the New Hanover Behavioral Health Hospital -- to say nothing of being forced into homelessness -- and the theft of copyright to my memoir, Walking on Glass: a Memoir of the Later Days of Tennessee Williams (http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/), by D.A. Ben David and others in Chicago -- while Scott Rudin and the producers of the Harry Potter movies were looking to buy movie rights, why not HIRE ME in some kind of communications position (part time) -- preferably in Tourism Development???

Of course my work would have to be edited by those who know what can and cannot be written around here. the City of Puerto Vallarta used SEVERAL of my blog postings to promote Tourism there. As long as I got a decent income, I would find it pretty EASY to forgive all those who caused me so much trouble -- even D.A. Ben David!!! And Sheriff McMahon can attest that I impressed on him deeply in 2015, that I am NOT into punishments -- but into HEALING!!!

So please see what Mayor Saffo thinks of THIS suggestion -- and soon I'll be back with you to find out, if I have not heard from you in the meantime.

All Best -- and GO WILMINGTON!!!


Scott D. Kenan



It is now 3:49 PM, and my brother has neither sent my weekly money (he promised $100.00 -- only -- today), nor has he explained his inaction.



And at 4:47 PM, I got a reply from Dawn Grants that she will be SURE to pass my Amended proposal to Mayor Saffo!!!








And let's put THIS to REST!!!




.

No comments: