Tuesday, January 22, 2019

RP: After Yesterday's INFO DUMP (especially about Atlanta Democrat Operative Tom Houck being at the CENTER of J. Edgar Hoover's Murder of MLK, Jr.), Things Are CLARIFYING Today!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/01/after-yesterdays-info-dump-especially.html




>>> ADDED @ 7:37 PM: Rob McKinney from apartment one banged on my door and was higher than I've ever seen him before -- and spoke twice as fast and loud as usual. He said his car went out of control as he was parking and knocked all but one of the mailboxes off their mounting, and he will "get some nails and fix it in the morning".


This morning, I got several thank-yous for my several blog postings of yesterday, and I was actually surprised in running several errands today, that LOTS of Wilmingtonians are aware that our new Democratic NC State Senator Harper Peterson as well as our Democrat Rep. Deb Butler, with Gov. Cooper and his Cabinet Member Susi Hamilton (whose seat Deb was appointed to), Susi Hamilton, are ALL at the center of the Hard Drug Trafficking here in Wilmington -- and beyond. I had not realized that about Sen. Peterson, but his insistence on associating so closely with Democrat Judge and Christian Minister James Faison III -- well known here for his protecting Drug Trafficking -- has really been souring citizens on Harper Peterson.

However, the Democrats PROMOTE voting by all eligible Citizens, and are not at least ABJECT White Supremacists, so what is a person to do??? As Wilmington Lawyer Bruce Mason made so clear to me, ALL Republicans here are in my Republican Kenan Family's Drug Trafficking, and the Democrats in Wilmington -- if not all other NC places -- are also in my Kenan Family's corrupt pockets. This is because Wilmington the LARGEST Port of Entry of hard drugs in all of the USA -- most brought in on small boats that feed off Mother Ships offshore. Just ask Rusty Hooks, Jr., who first told me about that:

ARBOR AUTHORITY TREE CARE
2937 CASTLE HAYNE RD
Castle Hayne, NC 28429
(910) 763-0124 (910) 763-0124 
Contact: Rusty Hooks
Services: Tree Service

Here was my experience working for Rusty, spring 2011: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/09/politics-is-dirty-as-sht-and-any-player.html, and this also has info on the Padezanin Drug Gang of my 100 block of S. 8th Street of that time, and Peter and Jess DeMaria, who had the other side of my rented shotgun duplex, who ran a CRACK or METH lab there -- until they quickly removed it after I'd blogged it.

Info also on Christopher Wright Rogers, and his girlfriend Cindy Beatty (who actually claimed Chris is gay), and were my roommates there for a month, never paying me a cent. Chris worked directly with an Episcopal priest at St. James, downtown, trafficking drugs, but the priest was transferred OUT that spring, and Chris was freaking out that no other clergy at St. James were "in the trade", and to my knowledge, none are now.

Robby Trahan from this posting lived with me for a while in that apartment, then told me how D.A. Ben David with one of his female assistants visited him in the hospital, where he was for part of that time, and give him more and more pain-killers for giving Mr. David was was actually false info on me, and it was through his good friend Lee, whom I got to know well too, that I learned of Lee being Ben David's longtime lover, and in fact, after I tried to give info to the DEA here, Lee fell off his A.A. wagon, and CALLED BEN in front of me to tell him "the gig is up" and to shoot himself in the head -- but Ben was PROTECTED by the DEA and FBI, so nothing happened to the District Attorney: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2013/04/repost-da-ben-davids-boyfriend-lee.html 




That is Drug-Trafficking Christian Minister and Judge James Faison III swearing Mr. David in, originally.

Info too, on Rev. Jim Holderness (now deceased, but his wife Ginny is still big at First Presbyterian), who when I confronted him for allowing Drug Traffickers in the Deacons and Elders at First Prez, told me that both he and Pastor Ernest Trice Thompson were PROUD to "protect" Ben David.



Pastor Thompson

I got to know Ernie Thompson very well, and he told me how he chased off a retired Army Colonel and his wife who were friends of mine -- to keep the congregation Lily White!!! 

And NOW, having gotten the info on MLK's death out -- https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/01/i-am-so-honored-to-have-communicated.html -- and getting some respect for doing that, I am HUGELY relaxed, and am better dealing with my immediate family cutting my funds to SHUT ME UP over what I finally realize is only my PARENTS' HUGE CRIMES, and that the psychological/spiritual damage my hateful mother did to all of us, but my brother Mike the most. 

I think my siblings were MIND CONTROLLED to treat me so hatefully by my mother, and she having FORCED Dad into marriage and the Catholic Church, but did not do so INTENTIONALLY, but nevertheless they have really materially harmed me -- and I don't mean their deciding this past week to try to FORCE ME to homelessness, go un-medicated for my serious heart disease, and even hungry -- which both Mom and Mike have expressed to me in the last week, but over the last nine years, when only recently have I understood it well enough to SETTLE DOWN instead of being in near constant panic.

Today, EVERYTHING ELECTRONIC seemed to go crazy -- as if in retribution for all I posted yesterday. I could NOT contact Dr. Opper's office, so drove to TWO of his offices to confirm my colonoscopy tomorrow, both of which said I AM scheduled, but I had to go to the other to confirm!!! Later they called to say that I AM confirmed, but I did that because several days ago they said they would call me two and then one day before to remind me and also of the prep I have to do, but had not.

Then I got a voicemail from my sister Jane, that I think was actually left many days ago, but AT&T just today delivered it. This morning, I got my AM email of top stories from Port City Daily at the normal time, 7:14 AM, but the morning one from the Star News -- with their afternoon one and PSD's came in all at once after 4:00 PM, but were marked as arriving at 7:04 AM. 3:03 PM, and 3:30 PM. I'm so SICK of dealing with these hackers who do this!!!

But besides getting so much support for exposing the Crimes of Democrats (not many Republicans in power here -- and EVERY Republican Judge violated my Rights in their Courts, true of only Noecker and Faison of the Democrats), as well as my realizing that even without my family's support until I can find other income sources, I'll get through it for a month or so OK, and by then we should have come to a "family understanding".



Jim and Darlene Godley

And the REASON for that is that I have LONG NOW known that retired Military Officers are the BEST PEOPLE, and most know a LOT about the US Government corruptions i know about -- if not always that my Kenan Family is the GREATEST CAUSE of them. Doesn't matter their Party, they are PATRIOTS and PSYCHOLOGICALLY HEALTHY -- because they HAVE TO BE!!!

So, I will very soon contact Jim Godley and ask for his guidance and help. I'm sure as a former ship Commander in the Navy, he has a GREAT PERSPECTIVE!!! I'll paste in the email I sent my siblings this afternoon that gets into more of this.

Otherwise, Landlady Gold Walker apparently got my email of very early this morning -- bottom half of this: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/01/confirmed-james-iredell-godley-retired.html, and this morning Gold's current apartment manager, Tom Purdy, was out and I only saw him leaving Rob McKinney's apartment, but Rob's car was NOT here. Tom DID get to see the partially open window in freezing weather and the recently removed window screen, and the trash receptacle and bucket assembled as a stairs to it.

Tom said little besides Hello, and that was a relief, because I really did not want to deal with the pot and hard-drug traffickers in apartments one and two. And rarely here John Gray Hunter showed up and we talked for about twenty minutes about the problems of those two apartments and their drug-dealings and security lapses (the open window and stairs with no one here), and other things.


SO NICE to have a SANE person around these apartments!!!


>>> JUST NOW (6:56 PM) AND VERY BIZARRE, I watched as SEVERAL cars driving west on the Walking Trail, then pull onto the end of my street (totally illegally, and this is NOT a route that helps get around the CSX Railroad work that has some grade-crossings closed for track work today), then slowly drive on away. NONE were marked as Law Enforcement, but I suppose they could be unmarked cars.

Also, I have been watching the clock in the corner of my Windows 10, and it will stop advancing for up to 20 minutes at a time -- and then CATCH UP!!! And this WHILE I maintain internet connection, even going out on it -- but the clock still remaining FROZEN.

For several days, I'll get NOTHING HAPPENING on Facebook, but then suddenly new notices pile on at once, some up to EIGHT HOUR SOLD by their labeling.


WE MUST GET PAST THIS CORRUPTION OF EVERYTHING IN THE USA, CAUSED MOSTLY BY MY KENAN FAMILY, AND THEIR PUTIN-LOVING PUPPETS: DONALD TRUMP AND THE REPUBLICAN PARTY, WHO ALL CLAIM FALSELY TO BE CHRISTIANS!!!




And now that email, with some additions in RED -- the REASON I am so scrupulous in posting so many things of what is going on between us is that in their INSISTENCE I keep everything SECRET, I don't trust them at all. HONEST THINGS can be in the OPEN!!!:


Hi All,

I chose "reply to message" when I got Jane's voicemail this morning, and never having had that choice before, I hope she got my reply.


But it sounded like it was from before, because Jane said she had told me why Mike and Gail went to Colorado, which was at Christmas, and it was rather long. It must have gotten lost in AT&T's system, and was only delivered to me today. The most important thing Jane said is that Mike was absolutely LIVID, and afraid that Ann and Larry Godley would find out what is going on. Well, if it is on the "up-and-up", why shouldn't Gail's parents know? And Mike's being LIVID is why it seems it might be very recent. AT&T's voicemail has no time or date stamp, so it really is not clear.


And while I THOUGHT last night that my searching for Jim and Darlene Godley had given a phone number, today I see it is just that Darlene had a cell, not listed -- and what I have decided is to work the kinks out and get my printer working again and print and mail a letter to Jim. He's a retired Naval Commander, so used to dealing with not only "top secret" info, but also knows all about discretion, and since Colin Powell's people and Lt. Gen. Russel Honore' know all about the Kenan Family running the Atlanta Drug Mafia, he will understand this is a matter of Patriotism, and take it super seriously, and perhaps since he lives so close to Connor (and Max is Darlene's FB friend, there must be some closeness), I'll let him know what is going on and that Mike is desperate that his and Gail's parents don't know about it.


Who knows? Maybe Jim Godley will even send me a little money. He's a Christian, so should be empathetic, especially when he knows that top Military Leaders know that our Kenan Family runs at least the Drug Mafia of Atlanta -- and of course Christal Presley is linked not just to Jane and Mom, but Max as well. Christal admitted that and that she works with my boss at Pentagon Publishing, Sean Hannity, and Newt Gingrich, which is some of the people you support by trying to "starve me into shutting up" about Drug-Trafficking Crimes. 


I remember when Mike was so proud he almost got Dad to vote for Obama in 2008. How OPPOSITE Mike has become, and "Lividly Angry", which he uses to bully not just me, but according to that voicemail, he is bullying Jane as well.


I remember so well when Mom used to scream and beat us daily for nothing, slam and sometimes break dishes in the sink, and peal rubber, leaving the three of you crying in Dad's arms, and he trying to calm you -- I had to -- s the eldest of us -- get TOUGH and callous to Mom's severe mental illness at a young age, so I have a big advantage in keeping perspective on this all. The biggest thing Mom did back then was get all angry as hell over nothing (everyone one of us were very well behaved), holler and scream at us, beat us, and then scream some more blaming US, and crying that the neighbors might have heard her. her biggest thing was "What will the NEIGHBORS THINK!!!" (about her screaming like she needed commitment -- which she actually did need -- not about her behaved kids).


Trying to shut me up by screaming and bullying -- or even nut-house commitment or false charges -- is just Mom asserting herself again through whomever she is able to mind-control. We will ALL be greatly relieved when she dies, which even she says is overdue. She will be at Peace and out of her hate and viciousness, which is why my shrink Julia Triggs said Mom is just nursing old grudges and hatreds and should never be listened to.


Some of you had at least one class in psychology, so know how SICK that is and was, and whether it is due to Meth or other drugs (very typical behavior of Meth addicts, as Jim Godley is certain to know), or maybe just part of Mom's programming. I have verified the timeline, and she WAS at Procter & Gamble when the company got the NAZI concentration camp data from Dr. Mengele and others, and the Mind Control part is what Mom worked with the most, by all appearances. Have any of you looked up info on Mental Illnesses and Mental Health??? Anger and bullying is a symptom of many neuroses and psychoses, but never of health.


Of course that rings a lot of alarm bells, but Jim's more experienced in dealing with these matters, and how he handles my info (and I'll be sure to send him proofs and links to them, etc.).


Best today, is that the place I had to go to confirm, is adjacent to New Hanover Behavioral Health Hospital, and in the hall, I ran into the retired Marine who runs their recreational therapy. She always knew I did not need to be there, and was THRILLED that I got the Judge to give me the commitment records proving that I'd been committed on lies every time here in Wilmington (and by hard-drug traffickers trying to shut me up). Sorry, but this should sound familiar to all of you. 

No one has sent money and no one has emailed me anything -- as if you know it's all lies, so won't write it down -- only rant and rave at me. We need to only use writing, because the spoken word is easy to confuse, deny, etc., and I will not respond to bullying -- period. Later this week I will speak to that lawyer about all of this, if we cant find resolution -- my REAL purpose is to go after those who greatly harmed me that have NOTHING to do with our immediate family.


My current situation is that Benefits Management only has the money to give me $15.00 this week and also next week. They miscalculate something, so it was seriously dropped to that today. I have $96.00 in the bank and $9.00 cash. I will go to food banks, which are already stressed with so many having no income with the Gov't shut, Food Stamps now cut off, etc. 


So next I will write to Dr. William Barber, head of the NC NAACP and "Moral Monday" marches. I am sorry we seem to be like Donald Trump and Nancy Pelosi, but if you decide to send some humanitarian aid today, I will rest and see if we can make additional progress before writing Jim Godley. And to address the extortion thing that Mike accuses me of -- go ahead and prosecute me if you believe that -- I would deserve it if I've done it. But when I am so public about what I have to say, and only a few days ago was I told your financial support of 1.5 years was actually a PAYMENT for me to shut up, I think you would have a hard time doing that. 


Mike and Mom have both stated this change to payment to shut up (a crime in itself), clearly during the last week. I'm not trying to get anything that you hadn't previously been giving me -- but now you suddenly change it to payment for silence. Check with your lawyer(s) on that, and remember, Jane and Julie BOTH (according to Stone Mountain Police) tried to get them to commit me on lies (why it didn't work). While Julie denies she is the Julie Duffy the police said had called, Jane admitted she did, but refused to apologize. That's a LONG WAY from the Catholic values we were taught in Catholic Schools.


I won't contact Raleigh Bishop Zarama until after I recover from my colonoscopy, and since I can give him phone numbers of Military officers who know the Kenan Family runs at least the Atlanta Drug Mafia, he and his legal team will have to look into it. Catholics here -- as well as non-Catholics -- know the Kenan Family runs Wilmington's Drug Mafia.


And why on earth is Mike so afraid of Ann and Larry Godley finding out about this??? That MUST mean they are not at all a part of it, and I agree there is no reason to upset them -- if we can work things out.


An finally, I did NOT research where Mike actually works -- perhaps Jim Godley know that -- but when I just looked a little, it is for a group of oil refineries controlled by the Bush and Cheney Families. Since I did not deeply look, that might be in error -- and there is nothing wrong with that per se. I have no evidence that ANY of you are consciously involved in drug trafficking, and I KNOW how traumatizing our upbringing has been (and of course Dad HATED that we had to deal with Mom), so it's easy for me to completely forgive all of you for supporting Mom, who committed many REAL crimes.


The three of you are in A.A., and attend at least a couple of meetings per week, so I hope you will all discuss this completely openly in those groups, where what is said stays in the group, and see what those people think of it all.


Thanks,


Scott



.

No comments: