Wednesday, January 16, 2019

RP: And ANOTHER THING for My Immediate Family (cleaned up so I can post this for all my hundreds of Facebook Friends to see -- not just my Blog Readers and 100 Email Recipients):

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/01/and-another-thing-for-my-immediate.html


MOST of this posting was LATER REDACTED:


>>> Re: For my Family (and Bob): The best of what I can make of what Mike told me today -- and how I plan to go about understanding it:


I'm sorry -- it is 12:11 AM Thursday and no way in hell can I settle down. Mike and Mom have finally pushed me over the edge. You stole all my wealth and my Art collection and Library with your F'ed-up NAZI Christian lies and hatred. I see no recourse but to Prosecute Mike at least -- and maybe others. Mom is too old to do that to. I will write the FBI and send many details of your crimes by secured server tomorrow. They will get to it when they will, and Mike does not have the power to hack it out of their System. You FORGOT that a man that has been stripped of EVERYTHING, is afraid of NOTHING.

My intention is to make Mike homeless with 17 cents in his pocket. He can learn to BEG like you all forced me to learn to do -- yet I was so good I TITHED to Catholic Charities while homeless. 

XXXXXX Mike and Mom declared WAR, and I will meet them in the Courts and not stop until JUSTICE is served.

Too bad I don't have Mom's email address so I can warn her XXXX TOO!!!

Scott



.

No comments: