Sunday, January 6, 2019

RP: Awakening from a Fantasy / MORE on Judge Robin Wickes Robinson / NC Justice Academy Application Sent / The Chicken EARNS Her New Name: "Miss Piggy"!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/01/awakening-from-fantasy-more-on-judge.html





The Dalai Lama at my "friend" and former Kenan Family Employee, former Mexican President Vicente Fox -- at his and his wife Marta's ranch, Centro Fox.



Vicente Fox's NEXT big event!!!


Is Vicente Fox RELATED to John Boehner -- the former Republican House Speaker???  





Vicente Fox's GRANDFATHER emigrated from Cincinnati, OH to Mexico -- something Vicente is ALWAYS pointing out. John Boehner -- like me and my writer friend John Lahr's mother, Mildred, who was "Miss Cincinnati of 1929", while his father was Bert Lahr of Wizard of Oz fame -- are ALSO from Cincinnati. So make of that what you will.





And then we ALSO have a GREAT AMERICAN TRAITOR and Advocate for Eugenics (whose serious achievements I do respect)ALSO born in Cincinnati:


Laura (Turner) Seydel (in green dress) and I have been Facebook Friends for YEARS -- and ARGUED over her father's TRUE Legacy.







THIS cannot be blamed ENTIRELY on Ted Turner -- but the following can be blamed on ALL CNN OWNERS and COMPLICIT TALKING HEADS:



During the five years I lived in Mexico, I had BOTH CNN as broadcast in the USA and CNN International. The TRUTH was usually broadcast to EVERY OTHER NATION, while often the OPPOSITE was sent by CNN to US Viewers -- it was BEYOND SICKENING!!!






And Wolf Blitzer is the STUPIDEST JEW on the public scene!!!




And the ONLY reason George W. Bush invaded Afghanistan -- was because the devout Muslim Taliban had STOPPED production for the US Market of Opium/HeroinALL the 9/11 attackers were Bush Allies from Saudi Arabia!!!



Notice the HUGE INCREASE under Donald Trump -- NO??? And it was Bill Clinton who stationed 24 unmarked CIA cars in Stone Mountain, GA three blocks from my home -- and it was CNN and the Atlanta Journal/Constitution who were PROTECTING this Drug Operation set up by MY OWN PARENTSNewt Gingrich, Sean Hannity, and OTHER REPUBLICANS.




Judge Robin Wickes Robinson is the NICEST and MOST FAIR Judge in New Hanover County Courts -- and OF COURSE she wants CIVILITY IN PUBLIC DISCOURSE, but I should have REMINDED HER, that it is I who must "meet fire with fire" matching Republican/"Christians" and other TRUMP-LOVERS' foul mouths.


Robin is only a Deacon at White Supremacist First Presbyterian -- while Republican Judge Lindsey McKee/Luther is an ELDER there, so her "boss" -- or at least has rights to be BOSSIER: 





And HERE is where I had to MATCH DONALD TRUMP in languagehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/08/i-squeezed-judge-lindsey-luthers-pussy.html
 


My OTHER SALACIOUS TITLE had to do with being KICKED OUT FOR LIFE from Grand Central Station in New York City in 2012 -- it OWNED by Anderson Cooper-Vanderbilt's Family -- LOL!!! 




This Grand Central Station Security Guard KICKED ME OUT for making a joke about Republicans -- but ADMITTED he would LOVE to have gotten a "BJ" from me under DIFFERENT circumstances!!!




I think it is FAIR TO SAY, that 
just like I stay in Wilmington to help REFORM ITJudge Robinson stays at First Prez to reform that congregation!!! 


The "Six-Foot Kenan Cock" -- actually the Rooster WAKE-UP CALL of the Reformation -- sits atop Kenan Steeple (tallest in Wilmington), over Kenan Chapel with the Kenan Stained Glass windows and Kenan Pipe Organ. There is ALSO a Kenan Rococo Piano in their Boney Hall -- which has a small plaque stating that Boney Hall was a GIFT of the Kenan Family.



Now the application for the North Carolina Justice Academy (https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/01/just-now-i-got-this-invitation-to-north.html), was easier to fill out than I had expected -- and I HOPE I filled it out satisfactorilyI had only had one cup of coffee before I did that.

BECAUSE I figured I can afford the gas for a round trip to Raleigh, and the fee for the event was only $25.00 (and I have never sent them money before -- not having it to spare), I only asked for scholarship for the two nights' accommodations -- but I could sleep in my CAR if I have to!!! 


In late 2010 I slept in my car for about 10 days in Raleigh -- after my parents claimed to have gotten a Restraining Order, ex parte (which NEVER was served except verbally), and had Police wake me up and kick me out!!!


>>> MY FANTASY THAT DID NOT WORK OUT:



I went to bed at 11:00 PM last night -- thinking that there was so much INTERNET TRAFFIC over all the reports in the Press of Donald Trump's ADDERALL ADDICTION, so maybe Saturday Night Live would BREAK IT on their show -- but they must be on HIATUS for now, so no new show.


I thought clips of it from SNL would be ALL OVER THE NEWS this morning!!!




But INSTEAD, I only found that this posting of mine had gone SUPER-DUPER VIRAL!!!:





And the Chicken is eating more of her "All-Flock Pellets" than I can believe -- just like this, but with FOOD:


I've named her "Miss Piggy"!!!



Does that make ME Kermit the FROG???









.

No comments: