Thursday, January 31, 2019

RP: EMBOLDENED by Sallie Bingham Facebook-Friending Me Yesterday, Today, I Told Patrick Addington as He Left at 9:40 AM with a Backpack Loaded with DRUGS TO SELL, That WE Have Been in the NEWS Lately -- and He Should CHECK THIS BLOG!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/01/emboldened-by-sallie-bingham-facebook.html




The Sallie Bingham Center at Duke Universityhttps://library.duke.edu/rubenstein/bingham -- and the Kenan Institute for Ethics also at Duke University, and the ONLY Kenan Family Charity I am associated with!!!: https://kenan.ethics.duke.edu/.


>>> BREAKING!!!: Just now (10:13 AM), My mother Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, and sisters Julia Ruth (Kenan) Duffy and Jane Ann Kenan, sent me $92.00 -- by Venmo by my brother Michael William Kenan, who did NOT add his portion that would have made it $125.00 total.

Mike is as STUBBORN a cuss as I am -- and he is indicating he WON'T participate again until I send the completed Letter to HIS brother-in-law, Navy Commander James Iredell Godley. I just love my brother's SPUNK!!!


I had planned to do that FIRST today, but this other news needed to be reported FIRST.




>>> My FIRST Facebook Comment of the day (other than to Bob Jones):

"Please be safe and stay warm." (It didn't even go down to freezing last night -- nor will it tonight!!!)



Scott Kenan With all due respect to Judy Justice for School Board: Even people who NEVER go to school are smart enough to know this!!! 

What an INSULTING POSTING!!! 

But Judy is a pal of Hard-Drug Trafficking Rep. Deb Butler, whose wife Anni Parra died a month and two days ago of BAD DRUGS, so maybe Judy is too HIGH to understand reality anymore, no??? 

Manage


Judy Justice (left) with Deb Butler -- notice how FLUSHED and CRAZED Judy's face is -- LOL!!!



>>> OK, THIS MORNING'S TIMELINE:




Miss Piggy, the chicken, had to be fed THREE TIMES this morning -- and she drank a lot of the fresh water I put out too!!!


I did notice that Robert James McKinney's car and bicycle were both here first thing this morning -- Rob having tried to ASSASSINATE ME a few days ago with a PCP-saturated GIFT of a couple of small bowls of marijuana:




Then, I went to check mail -- finding only fast-food coupons (including for Wendy's GREAT SALADS, which I might splurge on one to bring up my vegetables intake after the Money from Mom, Jane, and Julie clears), but nothing else.

As I was returning, Richard from the house across the street closest to the Walking Trail -- he five years older than me (72), and STILL HOT (but having a girlfriend he CAN'T live with, but they get together for sex -- like Gay "Fuck-Buds"), -- and Richard was a member of SDS (Students for a Democratic Society), in the 1960s, rolled down his window and I hollered from a semi-distance about Rob trying to KILL ME, after Dr. Frederick H. Opper had falsely COMMITTED ME -- but Drs. Waldrep and Stelmach then got me out ASAP -- and Hans Stelmach even CROSSED OUT the Bipolar Diagnosis in my Release Papers that I still have!!! 

I told -- loud and hoping they all heard, since Rob, Allie, and Patrick were all still here then -- Richard also how I have BLOGGED about Patrick Addington and Allie Ryan selling TONS of hard drugs -- not just pot -- out of their apartment here -- but delivering it, rather than having all the ADDICTS come here!!! And that Jonathan Deputy and Rep. Deb Butler are who is behind it all. 


And then Patrick Addington came out with his pack full of goodies, and I told him to READ THIS BLOG -- which he HAD TO HEAR. The money then came in from my Family. Then Allie Ryan left in her car -- without any baggage -- and returned with an armload of SCHOOL BOOKSwhich I have never seen her carrying before, but maybe she enrolled in GRADUATE CLASSES that I had no idea of. She remains here at 12:01 PM -- as I TYPE!!!


Bob Jones shared a post.

Image may contain: one or more people, ocean and text
The Hearty Soul
Love this.
Comments


From George Will -- to whom -- as well as the Editors of The Washington Post -- I recently sent the Letter linked to in comments below:


About this website

WASHINGTONPOST.COM
Democrats eked out a victory there in 2016, but they can look beyond the state’s borders to the White House with their senator.











.

No comments: