Sunday, January 20, 2019

RP: FOUND: My Sister-in-Law Gail (Godley) Kenan's older Brother -- a TRUE PATRIOT!!! / Harper Peterson Supports Hard Drug Trafficking and Corrupt Judge James Faison in Wilmington, NC / "High and Gay" in West Chester, Pennsylvania with Coretta Scott King / "Scottchild Molesterkenan" Just Can't Stop HARASSING ME -- LOL!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/01/found-my-sister-in-law-gail-godley.html



My sister-in-law Gail Ann (Godley) Kenan's older brother, and his fairly recent new wife, Darlene Godley: https://www.facebook.com/darlene.godley.


>>> CONFIRMED on MARTIN LUTHER KING DAY:


James Iredell Godley (retired Navy Commander) and Darlene Louise (Rambold) Godley were married about 2011, and live in Larkspur, Colorado -- only about 20 miles from Connor Michael Kenan!!!


Since Darlene has not gone on Facebook and it is NOW 1/22/2019 -- and I have their phone number -- I will call them tomorrow to see what they up to!!!


>>> ADDED @ 8:02 PM, EST: I just sent this to Darlene Godley by Facebook Messenger -- and then posted it PROMINENTLY on Gov. Roy Cooper of North Carolina's FB page -- as well on the pages of Roy Rogers Oldenkamp, Sandra Beckham, Gene Morgan (a Jew in Atlanta), and that of Bill Tong (a patriot of Hawaiian extraction in the Upper Mid-West):

Just LOOK at the trouble I've caused. CNN online already adjusted their main stories to support this which already went VIRAL!!! https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/01/found-my-sister-in-law-gail-godley.html


AND Landlady Gold Walker just called to get me to protect faucets from freeze here -- and she told me that Jonathan Deputy turned out to be a BIGGER CROOK than she had EVER imagined -- and I TOLD HER that NC Rep Deb Butler ADMITTED TO MY FACE that she does TONS of hard-drug trafficking with Jonathan Deputy and with Cooper's Cabinet Member Susi Hamilton!!!



MORE HOT DISH for Wilmingtonianshttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/06/how-queer-is-that-and-i-almost-ask-that.html


And ALSO, this: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/12/bad-news-for-steven-rose-madison-maddy.html



>>> DISH for Puerto Vallarta -- super FRESH!!!:

Scott Kenan and Timothy Real Estate Group shared a link.


VALLARTALIFESTYLES.COM
Since his first visit, he returned six times in total. And now he is a full-time resident in Puerto Vallarta since 14 years ago.

* * *


>>> Sent via Facebook Messenger at 4:14 PM, today:


Dear Darlene: 

I found you and what appears to be your husband -- but I'm blanking on his name -- an Air Force Academy Grad and Vet (or navy?), from my nephew Connor Michael Kenan's Maxwell Andrew Kenan's Facebook -- https://www.facebook.com/maxwell.a.kenan -- and your husband looks like he is the older brother of my sister-in-law, Gail Ann (Godley) Kenan

I work with Colin Powell's people and Lt. Gen. Russel Honore' to BUST my own mother and Gail's husband, Michael William Kenan, who are currently trying to force me to homelessness for the THIRD TIME, because I won't shut up about my family with our wealthy relatives in Chapel Hill running the Drug Mafias of the USA with the Bush, Cheney, and Clinton Families. 

I've known several Presidents, First Ladies, and top Military Officers of the USA as well as Mexico -- and in 1983, I dated Adm. Zumwalt's retired Chief protocol Officer, Rife Huey!!! 

Please let your husband know that I will NOT allow my family to shut me up, and if I am incorrect in my assumption of who he is, please let me know right away, because I will next blog about this, and my blog has gotten just short of 1.5 million hits from Patriots, so far: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com.


* * *



Another interesting fact about my family (Meyer side), is that my first cousin George Meyer (whom everyone knows is actually GAY), has for many years now dated the THIRD female US Air Force Academy graduate, Susan Grant, who STAYED ON for eight years to "CHRISTIANIZE" the Academy in the name of ADOLF HITLER, -- a HUGE SCANDAL -- BEGINNING about ten or twelve years ago. 




Since then, Susan Grant is a TOP United Airlines pilot -- as well as BEST-SELLING AUTHOR, initiating the sub-genre of "Romance with Outer-Space Aliens" -- based on sex with George Meyer -- LOL!!!



Susan Grant, Jan (Meyer) Opperman and later Larsen, and me, 2009.


I met Susan Grant here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2013/04/white-nazis-at-meyer-family-festival.html. 



OK, it's not CLEAR which one is the Alien -- LOL!!!



Scott Kenan shared a post.

LOVE it, although I am sad that my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan and Nixon Aide John Ehrlichman with a Catholic priest (Bob Kus), who recently fled to Honduras -- all of whom I knew well -- set up the Hard Drug Trafficking in Wilmington as well as Atlanta, where I used to live (biggest port of entry here in Wilmington in the entire USA). And just yesterday, Mom cut off my family funds and said she hopes I go homeless. Not a SINGLE Politician in Wilmington or "Christian" church cares to help me -- because every single one profits from the Drugs here. I say to HELL with ALL CHRISTIANS (in Wilmington -- other places some of them do follow Jesus)!!!

Image may contain: 2 people
Harper Peterson - NC Senate District 9
4 hrs
Now the real work begins to drive forward progress on safeguarding clean water, on improving public education, and on providing good paying jobs!
Fascinating -- because when I lived in Stone Mountain, GA 1988 - 2010 near the world's BIGGEST monument to the Confederacy, I was friend to Christal Trivett-Presley, best friend to Newt Gingrich and Sean Hannity, who pretended to be my good friend, but actually was helping my immediate family to first commit me to a mental hospital because I would not shut up about my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan's being America's TOP NAZI. Now, I live in Wilmington, NC only a few blocks from District Attorney Benjamin R. David (allegedly a Democrat), who lives far closer to Confederate Drive -- near the intersection with his Colonial Dr. And 1963 - 1968, I lived in Coretta Scott King's home town where she hid with family during part of that time -- after MLK's assassinationWest Chester, Pennsylvania, where the main intersection is "High and Gay" -- Streets, that is -- and NO ONE ever wanted to change THOSE names -- HA!!! Photo below in comments:



CNN.COM
On Monday, Confederate Ave. in Atlanta officially becomes United Ave. The change is just one word, and yet it represents so much more. Here's how residents came together to make it happen.




And in reference to THISmy earlier posting of today -- that is now getting TONS OF HITS (from the USA, mostly): 




From  scottchild molesterkenan scottchildmolesterkenan@gmail.com
To Scott Kenan scottdkenan@aol.com


You crazy fucking loon. Really ? You think you can prosecute someone with your shitbag blog and all your "knowledge" ?  As  always you will fail. 



Examine your putrid heart.

 You know it to be true.

 Nothing will come of anything you say .People know you are nothing more than another wackadoo bipolar freak that cant shut the fuck up about nonsense.

     Good luck fuckbait. You will need it . Go have yourself a crying jag and hallucinate some more bullshit about Jackie O.

 fucking loser.





Devout Roman Catholic Jeane Dixon was NEVER a psychic, but ran her astrology column to TERRORIZE J. Edgar Hoover's VICTIMS in advance of his murdering them.


About 2003, a Freedom of information Act query revealed that she was PAID BY THE FBI (Hoover), and listed on their payroll as a PUBLICIST!!!





NOW I'm dancin' like ICHABOD CRANE!!!



My TOP SUPPORTER of Tennessee Williams's friends was Kate (Schweppe) Sharp, Moldawer, and later McNamara (center) -- who grew up with her family in Atlanta being BEST FRIENDS with the families of Frank Hawkins Kenan and James Graham Kenan -- Kate here flanked by Tennessee and his sister Rose.


On Kate's deatha printed paper copy of my http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/ was found FRONT AND CENTER on Kate's writing desk.







.

No comments: