Thursday, January 17, 2019

RP: Har-Dee Har Har HAR!!! (something from the email mailbag):

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/01/hardy-har-har-har-something-from-email.html




Today, my friends I spoke with on Spofford Circle -- and in Costco -- some of them having read yesterday's blog postings, some not, recommended letting my immediate family REST today (Mike shocked the CRAP out of me with his sudden refusal to honor his financial commitment -- so I SHOCKED HIM BACK -- a Literary Technique of we Wordsmiths) -- but I could NOT resist replying to this.

Unfortunately, I forgot to include Justin LaNasa, Deb Butler, and Bruce Mason when I sent it out:


>>> Re: We are watching and laughing


To scottchildmolesterkenan scottchildmolesterkenan@gmail.com, scott scott@scottdavidkenan.com, jfaulk001 jfaulk001@nyc.rr.com, faulkjoseph6 faulkjoseph6@gmail.com, Thom Thom@GoolsbyLaw.com, bweyher bweyher@ymwlaw.com, bwilliams bwilliams@ymwlaw.com, reservations reservations@suncoastvr.com, goldwalker goldwalker@ec.rr.com

Cc (REDACTED):


Dear “scottchild molesterkenan”,

Thank you for your email – I have been here editing old postings for typos, incomplete thoughts, etc., and wanting to post a second posting for today – HUMOR, not Politics -- so I will have some fun with you – and then reply to not just you, but my immediate family, and those I mention – my responses in blue:

Truthfully I feel bad for you but then the moment passes and I recall the terrible lies you wrote about me and I look at my bank account and wonder how I could have ever considered sending you any money in that brief moment of weakness feeling bad for you .

Do tell!!! You hide behind anonymity, claiming I wrote “terrible lies” about you. Well, my entire family are better writers than you – and are OPEN when they are angry with me (if not always communicative).

Your writing skills are primitive – although you show signs of once having gotten at least a HALF-DECENT education. But your words claim you DID once send me money. There is much here that suggests you are Joseph Crawford Faulk, Jr. of NYC, who gave me well over $65,000.00 over 5.5 years.

So even if you are too cowardly to identify yourself. Sorry, you find me so scary, but I have NEVER in my life hit a person – that SAVING my life when Mexican Drug Mafia beat me severely several times, taking five or more weeks for the pain to fully subside, since I only curled up to protect my internal organs but NEVER struck back, even THEY had the decency to stop before killing me.

And your writing style – like a drunk’s or a Meth-Head’s (like disgraced former Senator Thom Goolsby), when he pretended to be a kindly neighbor Granny – but gave his identity away not only in his words, but in his FAKE IDENTITY, NC GRAND REP: North Carolina Grand Republican (whom I replied to as “Silly Senator Sphincter”). NO ONE ELSE has ever come up with such an egotistical fake identity – not even YOU!!!



    If you had only taken the lies down and apologized  I would have been more than willing to paypal you some money for your upcoming procedures.

Without more information, I have NO IDEA what “lies” you refer to. So, let me know SPECIFICALLY, and I will consider it. I do sometimes make errors.

   but you cannot be trusted. you would say one thing and do another. Just like always. and then make up a whole new set of lies and bullshit and blah blah blah. Repeating yourself over and over and now even your family wont help you.

DETAILS, silly, DETAILS!!! Of COURSE, I change my MIND – Life is Growth (how it differs from the rocks).

     Thats how awful of a person you are . Your own family wont even help you .

My Family helped me briefly – while they thought they could CONTROL ME. That is not LOVE, it is the opposite, but they are NOT aware of that, having been Mind-Controlled for too many years by my mother (except Jane and Julie, who BOTH seem to have some sense, lately).

Yesterday, taking a page from NYC Mr. Faulk, my brother (at least, probably with my mother), cut me off TOTALLY and with no warning. Mr. Faulk did that so that my Kenan Cousin, Barbara “Bonnie” Weyher, of her White Supremacist Law Firm could SCREW ME, and was helped by Wilmington Lawyer Bruce Mason – and my mother, who refused to help UNTIL Mom saw that I had had to accept a settlement of $2,500.00 when all lawyers I spoke with said $20,000.00 - $40,000.00 would be STANDARD, but more for special circumstances.

MOTHERLY LOVE, no???

    Like that cunt Scarlett you have always had to rely on the kindness of strangers and you always bite them and attack them and make up your ridiculous theories and blatant lies no matter how much they help you.

You have shown your Literary Ignorance – LOL!!! You are thinking of the Tennessee Williams character, Blanche Dubois:
  


      This stranger would help you but you honestly have no karma left to fall back on and you dont deserver my friendship or anyone elses for that matter.

I DARE SAY, you must be a CHRISTIAN, no??? 



.I would have been a good friend to you and you wouldn't be in this position but you chose to slander and lie. So . be hungry and with out meds. Thats what you get. Nothing. The way you are not sleeping is classic made your bed now sleep in it material You only make your suffering worse. Hopefully your blood clot will explode and make it all nicer for us .

I’m nowhere near hungry, and I bought meds for the month going forward, today. I always sleep well, but like typical people, every year or so, I have a restless night. I do NOT HAVE (nor ever have I had), a blood clot (YOU should be checked for Reading Comprehension Skills). After I was hit by the Time-Warner truck nearly two years ago, I had SEVERE damage to the valves of my veins and arteries in my lower legs – EXACTLY what the Doctor’s Reports to Brian Williams in my Cousin Bonnie’s White Supremacist Law Firm REFUSED to consider in awarding me damages.

And my mother GLOATED over that – and maybe my brother Mike (but that I don’t actually know).

       would love to help but you make it impossible.

Now, I cannot judge what you would “love to do”, but your second clause is a TOTAL LIE!!! It is EASY to send me money – just go to Venmo and send it to me via scottdkenan@aol.com.

I BELIEVE you can even send it ANONYMOUSLY!!!

And in closing, I’d like to say that the ONLY people still alive and not in jail or prison who ever called me a “child molester”, are Justin LaNasa (his Meth-Head Groupies, anyway -- see: http://www.justinlanasa.com/about.html), and Democrat NC Representative Deb Butler’s admitted co-Drug-Trafficker Jonathan Deputy, who was then the Property Manager here – until he quit. So, I’ll include his former boss, Gold Walker, in this emailing – so she can see how much FUN I am now having in her place!!!

Kisses, Sweetheart – and Good Night!!!

Scott







.

No comments: