Tuesday, January 8, 2019

RP: Has Moni Basu Had a "Mona Lisa Morning"??? / I Called Christal Presley This Afternoon and Left Her a VOICEMAIL!!! / Driving for Uranus -- but Finding Lt. Gen. Russel Honore' -- MERCY!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/01/has-moni-basu-had-mona-lisa-morning.html






Now to begin with, right after I last night emailed out my SCATHING POSTING that has ZOOMED in popularity: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/01/my-bizarre-phone-conversation-today.html, I REALIZED I was NOT ABOUT to contact Moni Basu's Department Head at University of Florida -- which could easily threaten her job -- as it SHOULD.

That is because Moni Basu had NO IDEA who I was -- or that she had been duped into Criminal Activity in support of the Democrat/Republican -- ultimately Kenan, Bush, Cheney, and Clinton Family -- DRUG TRAFFICKING (run by the CIA and certain "Christian" Churches).

I doubt she knows that Christal Presley is now living in Virginia, after losing her cushy, overpaid job with the Atlanta School System, and can't even get her Writing Academy in Virginny OFF THE GROUND:







If you go there, you will see that NO CLASSES ARE SCHEDULED, but Christal's phone number was listed -- so I called her a few minutes ago and had to leave her a THREE-MINUTE MESSAGE (all that was allowed). 

I told her all about my call to Moni Basu yesterday -- and my blogging about it last night -- and how DELIGHTFUL that she and Moni got away with ALL THEIR CRIMES!!! Then quickly added that my Kenan Family is the TOP CRIMINAL FAMILY in the WORLD, although I did NOT know that when I knew Christal in Atlanta 2008 - 2010.


And we are ALL OK TODAY.


And then, I decided to find out WHY Christal added the "Trivett" to her name -- knowing NO MAN WOULD WANT HER -- and discovered she did the RIGHT THING (I just can't find photos of it):




Same-sex couples jump for joy

Tears of happiness flow from California to Georgia at the Supreme Court’s marriage ruling.


CHRISTAL PRESLEY and Margaret Jane Trivett planned to get a puppy. They got married instead.

Presley, 36, and Trivett, 55, were the first to wed on the courthouse steps in Atlanta Friday morning after the US Supreme Court legalised gay marriage in Georgia and the 13 other states that still prohibited it.

‘‘This is the best day of my life,’’ Presley said.



And this is all I found -- except that Ms. Trivett was from Meadows of Dan, Virginia -- where the happy couple now live.

Better than having her dog Arthur eating her -- after romping in Poison Ivy. Christal is SO ALLERGIC that in the time I knew her she TWICE got Poison Ivy in her "wah-HEE-nuh" (spelled the same in English, but the Spanish pronunciation is more lyrical), and then it SPREAD into her internal organs from there -- and Christal was twice on meds to fight the Internal Infection (but it took MONTHS each time to go away).



Christal Presley with Arthur at her Atlanta house.

This excerpt is from herehttp://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2013/08/the-deliberate-traitorous-sins-of-cnn.html


4. But let's RETURN to Christal Presley!!!



Christal Presley in her home office, 2010. This picture shows Christal's "Inner Bovinity" to particular advantage!!!


As all know, gals like this can't much get dates with man, woman or BEAST, but Christal DID solve that problem by buying an Afghan Hound, which she named Arthur:



Afghan Hounds are known for MANIC BEHAVIOR and LONG TONGUES. I don't know if Christal BAITED HER VAGINA with peanut butter (dogs LOVE that stuff!!!), or with natural "squirtings", blood-flows, etc., but Christal Presley is ALSO highly allergic to Poison Ivy, and TWICE while I knew Christal, she got poison ivy in her VAGINA which SPREAD TO HER INTERNAL ORGANS, and Christal claimed it was LIFE THREATENING and she took off work and was on HEAVY DRUGS both times.

The poison ivy was in the backyard -- and Arthur kept sniffing his way through it to find a good "poop place". EVENTUALLY, Christal WISED UP and all but used NAPALM to clear out her back yard.


MeChristal PresleySunil (whose last name was very long -- beginning with Vishnu . . . , as I recall), and a child they "mentored" --but KEPT FORGETTING ABOUT, so he was TAKEN FROM THEM in the program.

  
Photo taken in Stone Mountain Park, winter 2009 - 10, 750 feet to the right was where I -- in 1990 -- had witnessed bags of powder drugs removed from the trains that came on what is now a Walking Trail onto Sysco Food Service and Inland Seafood trucks -- then one of them passed the huge bags of drugs to dealers at the Krystal restaurant on Memorial Drive, halfway to Decatur.

* * *

>>> ADDED @ 7:56 PM: And then Christal called me at 7:01 PM -- AFTER reading this blog posting -- and we had a RIP-ROARIN' GOOD TIME for nearly 45 minutes.


DETAILS on this blog, tomorrow -- stay TUNED!!!




All my Readers know, that I met with Lt. Gen. Russel Honore' TWICE at the 2015 Tennessee Williams/New Orleans Literary Festival -- http://tennesseewilliams.net/ -- and Russel knew ALL ABOUT my Kenan Family running the DRUG MAFIA(S) of Atlanta -- with "Christian" Churches (Russel and his wife are devout Catholics).

And that Neal Duffy -- who lived in the cottage behind Gold Walker's next-door house that also had apartments, when I lived at 205 South 4th Street in Wilmington -- had TRAINED in the Army under then Lt. Honore' -- and claimed he was a TOTAL ASSHOLE.


But Neal had worked on SPECIAL TOP SECRET PROJECTS with President Bill Clinton personally -- and he REALLY HATED BILL CLINTON far MORE!!! 

Well, today, Russel Honore' posted this on Facebook -- and it REALLY IS WORTH A READ:


Green ARMY  7 hrs

Published in 2009 and worth reading today. H/T Russel Honore



THISIBELIEVE.ORG
When he was 12, Russel Honore got his first job helping a neighbor milk 65 dairy cows twice a day. Fifty years later, the retired Army Lieutenant…

Comments
  • Brian Schexnayder I live near a Mennonite dairy in Swanton, MD, I have no religion but I admire Amish and Mennonites -- to them work is prayer. They keep it simple and waste little.
    1



WHOOPS!!!









.

No comments: