Tuesday, January 15, 2019

RP: HERE Is Where "It All Breaks OPEN!!!" -- This Just in on El Chapo Guzman and former Mexican President and Kenan Family Pawn, Enrique Pena Nieto!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/01/here-is-where-it-all-breaks-open-this.html



Martin Guzman when he, Alberto Guzman, and the SEX-LOVING CRACK HEAD (later METH HEAD to save money)"Toro" held me captive -- and Alberto Guzman forced me at knife-point to sexually service about eight of his Street Vendors of CRACK.



"Toro's" house at about 1681 Calle Costa Rica where I was held five weeks in 2010. The guy in this 2015 "Google Street View" stands in the front door -- and the house is HUGE, but you can't tell that here. My room where I was RAPED, etc., was the one over the front door and that was my balcony.



Later (2014), I got Toro to NAKEDLY CLEAN my bathroom in my rented house -- after HE gave ME a blow job -- HA!!!



Scott Kenan 29 mins
CNN

HOLY CRAP!!! "A former close personal aide to Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman testified Tuesday that the drug kingpin once paid a $100 million bribe to former Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto."

An Exxon-Mobil Exec I met in Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco in early 2015, told me HOW certain Kenans with Rex Tillerson, the CIA, and Hillary Clinton, PUT PENA NIETO into power -- BEFORE Kenans, with Tillerson, Exxon-Mobil, etc., also put Donald Trump into power.

In 2010, I was held hostage for five weeks in Puerto Vallarta by two sons of El Chapo (Martin and Alberto Guzman), and THEY claimed that El Chapo's BIGGEST US Partner was Mayor Rahm Emanuel of Chicago (part of the Israeli Drug Mafia with Bibi Netanyahu)

And one time when I drove to Nuevo Laredo to renew my six-months Mexican Tourist Visa, the Mexican Marine who literally hands-on captured El Chapo the FIRST time (he escaped and was later re-captured), stayed at my hotel -- told me ALL ABOUT THAT -- and then he and his Officers DEBRIEFED ME about what I knew about Kenan Family Hard Drug Trafficking.



About this website

CNN.COM
A former close personal aide to Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman testified Tuesday that the drug kingpin once paid a $100 million bribe to former Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto.



Where I always stayed in Nuevo Laredo and was DEBRIEFED.










.

No comments: