Monday, January 21, 2019

RP: I am SO HONORED to Have Communicated with Coretta Scott King in 1990 -- Especially Now that Coretta's INFLUENCE is Finally Coming to LIGHT!!! / Rahm Emanuel's and Hillary Clinton's TOP Atlanta Publicist, Tom Houck, LITERALLY Fed J. Edgar Hoover the Info to MURDER Dr. King!!! DEMOCRATS: "F" Yourselves in HELL!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/01/i-am-so-honored-to-have-communicated.html



I got this from Tom Houck's Website -- and there is a REASON Barack Obama stands SEPARATED from the HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKERS!!!
I am SO HONORED that I had a snail-mail correspondence with Coretta Scott King in 1990. She fled and hid with her family in West Chester, Pennsylvania -- where she was from -- and where I attended B. Reed Henderson High School at the time of the assassination. MOST BLACKS left classes and assembled in the school's auditorium, but I was one of only five or six Whites who joined them


My father's BEST FRIENDEd "Mal" Malikowski, a school administrator as well as HEAD of the Sun Oil Summer Day Camp in Marcus Hook, PA, free to the children of Sun Oil employees in the Philadelphia area (Dad worked for Sun Oil his entire life), was the lone faculty member there -- and it was so PEACEFUL AND LOVING AND NON-VIOLENTno other authority was needed

TODAY, Ed Malikowski's son Mike (whom Dad got his first job out of college working for Sun Oil, but soon got into Insurance and other things), is the FATHER of my best friend Bob Jones's DAUGHTER Shannon -- her high school was Bishop Shanahan High -- and her BEST FRIEND was Mike Malikowski's DAUGHTER!!! 


(clarified @ 7:24 PM EDT) 


And in comments below, is Ed Malikowki's BOOK about his BROTHER, whom he'd known little about until later.

Praise the LORD!!!



HUFFINGTONPOST.COM
Bernice King credits Coretta Scott King with making the federal holiday honoring the civil rights legend a reality.
Comments

>>> MORE ON TOM HOUCK -- WHO INVITED ME TO HIS DEMOCRATIC PARTY OF GEORGIA POWER-FESTS in early 2010 -- BEFORE Col. Dottie Newman had to get me to MEXICO to escape MY MURDER by my Parents, Employer, Etc.:


They were at HIGHLAND TAP http://www.nightcapfoodandspirits.com/highlandtapmain.html, which was ACTUALLY the old "Leather and Western Gay Bar" Texas Drilling Company where Gary Tucker was a DJ -- remade --where in 1983, FIRST met up with Gary Tucker and Schuyler Wyatt, then discovering that after ASSISTING in the MURDER of Tennessee Williams, they had moved to a VICTORIAN MANSION in Atlanta and PARTIED HARDY with Skye Wyatt telling me -- and also Tennessee's MURDERERJohn UeckerVERIFIED THIS in 2009 to me -- that ALL THEIR MONEY was supplied by a TOP Republican Legislator in the Tennessee State Legislature -- 

And it was Sewanee -- the University of the South with its Confederate Episcopal Mace -- in Sewanee, Tennessee, that conspired with Tenn's Lawyer John Eastman and Maria St. Just (nee Britneva), whose Morgan Grenfell Bank (now the CORE of Deutsche Bank's International Banking), that is the BIGGEST Creditor of Donald Trump and his Children -- as well as CONDUIT OF CASH from Kenan Family Friend Vladimir Putin.


Schuyler Wyatt at that time -- and his daughter, whom he abandoned when she was an infant to "Go HOMO" in Key West, in her RECENT YULETIDE GET-UP REMAINS my Facebook Friend TODAY!!!:




Something my buddy John Lahr wrote about all of this -- at the time of Maria St. Just's deathhttps://www.newyorker.com/magazine/1994/12/19/the-lady-and-tennessee

Anyway, at Tom Houck's Party -- where I also met the man next running for Governor of Georgia, who lost, Tom Houck got DRUNK and told me about his "strange fruit" relationship with Dr. King -- and LATER, I ASSUME, by direction of my parents, had my old SHRINK NURSE from PACT AtlantaAlexandra Widdon"spontaneously arrive" -- and try to talk me into taking HEAVY PSYCH MEDS!!!


Alexandra Widdon is STILL at PACT Atlanta, but Dr. Todd Antin was the REAL CRIMINAL!!!




At 4:59 PM today (just now), I left Alex Widdon a LONG voicemail message that I trust she will ACTUALLY LIKE!!!

My health TODAY can be at least PARTLY credited to her CARE!!!



Tom Houck in his "Driving Dr. King" days.






I find it INTERESTING that my mother (best friend of Ed Malikowski's wife Ginny, now deceased), and my Pennsylvania Siblings, Mike and Julie, have NO CONTACT with any of the Malikowskis today -- and two years ago, I contacted Father Christopher Drennen, OSJ (a Jesuit priest) -- the son of Mom's good friend, Mrs. Drennan, and brother to my sister Jane's best 7th and 8th grade friend Aileen Drennan -- and Fr. Drennan said he would give his Mom my mother's phone number to call her -- but Mom claims she NEVER DID . The Drennans must be REAL CATHOLICSno???


Father Christopher Drennan


After sending this posting to my 100 Political Contacts, I will separately email it to PACT Atlanta, Highland Tap, the Democratic Party of Georgia, the King Center, Atlanta City Council -- and perhaps a few others!!!






Refers to Bernie Sanders -- a Jew with a Catholic wife -- and Hillary Clinton:



At the TIME of that original March in Selma, Alabama, that town was TOTALLY CONTROLLED by my Kenan Family -- and here is one of their homes:



The Dan Kenan House in Selma, Alabama.



.

No comments: