Friday, January 18, 2019

RP: Letter Just Sent to Presiding Bishop Michael Curry of the Episcopal Church, SUCCESSFULLY!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/01/letter-just-sent-to-presiding-bishop.html



Bishop Curry when he won in a HUGE LANDSLIDE election to Presiding Bishop, a couple of years ago.



Bishop Curry with others at "St. Bullwinkle's" after Hurricane Florence.


The Most Rev. Michael B. Curry
Presiding Bishop and Primate
The Episcopal Church
815 Second Avenue
New York, New York 10017

January 18, 2019

Dear Bishop Curry,

My name is Scott David Kenan of Wilmington, North Carolina, and I have a lot to share with you. I called earlier this afternoon, first left a message for Sharon Jones, but in what appeared to be a mix-up, when I got off, returned a call to (646) 236-2973 that had come in as soon as I got Ms. Jones’s voicemail after calling her posted number, (212) 716-6273, and Sharon Jones answered THAT number. I explained to her that I am about to write and send you this letter via your secured server, and I will be certain to email a copy to her as well – to be certain it is received. I guess some phone lines in your office got crossed -- or similar.

First of all, I was the last assistant to playwright Tennessee Williams, the bulk of whose estate is held by Sewanee (The University of the South), as well as am the blood relative of Thomas S. Kenan III of Chapel Hill, whom you might have even met, while living/working in North Carolina. I have documented how Tom’s near relatives have given the Episcopal Church (in the “Old South”) – but especially Sewanee -- about $100,000,000.00 over the last 100 years, most if it to support the ideals embodied by the Episcopal Confederate Mace, that Rt. Rev. J. Neil Alexander hid from the public beginning in 2005 – due to Political Correctness (only).

In 2008, several Sewanee alums – all lawyers in Birmingham, AL – contacted me after finding my blog about my Williams memoir (my book now published here, and containing NO Politics: http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/, while http://scottkenan.blogspot.com, was set up to promote sales of my book, but has now become a very POLITICAL blog), to say that Rt. Rev. Alexander was using funds from the Walter Dakin Fund (Tennessee’s Estate, renamed for his Episcopal priest grandfather, educated at Sewanee), to COVER for a huge drop in alumni donations – those irate alumni believing that the Episcopal Church serves White Supremacy.

Although I was raised Roman Catholic, I left that at the end of high school (I graduated in 1969, before attending Denison University on scholarship), and have also worshiped Presbyterian (the original religion of the wealthy Kenans – before they were first cause to the Wilmington Insurrection of 1898 (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilmington_insurrection_of_1898), and then converted to Episcopal BECAUSE of the Confederate Episcopal Mace and attitude of Episcopalians associated with the University of the South.

In 1983, I worshiped at All Saints Episcopal in Atlanta – and only years later (2008?), learned that James Graham Kenan then worshiped there, and on his passing, left that congregation the $8,000,000.00 Kenan Memorial Pipe Organ!!!

I had spoken with James Kenan in 1990, when I needed legal advice, and he was then retired and going senile, but sent me to his nephew Gregg Loomis, whom I met with in person, and Gregg told me that the only people the wealthy Kenans hate more than “Niggers” (his word), are Jews. In the last year (and I do know several of my wealthiest relatives, but have not heard from them in many years – despite my Letters and emails even delivered by me to Frank’s son Thomas S. Kenan III’s office in Chapel Hill in 2015), I have spoken with people who DO currently know them, and they have all confirmed that Thomas Kenan III and his step-mother, Betty (Price) Kenan, and their near relatives are all either members of the Ku Klux Klan – or its fervent supporters. To appear less a bigot, Tom Kenan had videos produced even showing him mentoring black musicians, and those can be found online.

I know a lot about Tom Kenan – from speaking with him by phone in 1990, because for half a year in 1985, I dated his former long-time lover Curtis “Robbie” Anderson.

My own immediate family are really shirttail cousins, but in 1990, two top Jews in Atlanta told me that my Catholic parents are literally America’s TOP NAZIS. Dad, William Scott Kenan, died in 2014, and Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan – who raised us with Swastikas rimming our dinner china and daily beatings (and Mom was close friends with many top Republicans), is of sound mind at 96 and living in Raleigh.

When I first blogged about this in 2010, the Reiner Family of Hollywood made me an “Honorary Jew”, but all HELL broke loose and my parents with my sisters and my employer of twenty years, Patrick Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing of Snellville, GA, tried unsuccessfully to commit me five times in one month in early 2010, and my close friend Col. Dottie Newman, retired Chief Protocol Officer to Secretary of State Colin Powell, got me to most of five years of Political Exile in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico – because she said my immediate family with Mr. Stansbury, the Republican Party of Georgia, and corrupted elements in the CIA planned to murder me, since they had been unable to commit me.

Just today – after a year+ of “détente” between me and my immediate family – my mother confirmed to me by phone that they had cut me cold without warning from the $125.00/week stipend they have been paying me (in addition to my maximum Social Security). You see, when Col. Newman said I had to leave the country quickly, I essentially lost my nearly paid off four-bedroom house in Stone Mountain – as well as my Art Collection, etc. – EVERYTHING I could not fit into my little Pontiac Vibe that I drove to Mexico.

And then in Mexico, I met TONS of top Drug Mafia and was held hostage by them five times, but am a smart person and eventually sneaked out every time. I have also been debriefed many times by top Officers of the Army, Marine Corp, and “Special Ops” of both the USA and Mexico, about the Drug Trafficking of the WEALTHY Kenans who are in your Church.

Now, I just MISSED meeting you when you recently visited St. James Episcopal here in Wilmington – because I didn’t know until the next morning you were going to visit. I called their church office the next day, and the woman I spoke with about much of what I am writing you told me she was CERTAIN you would LOVE to speak with me. I found your funny report of your visit to “St. Bullwinkle’s” of Oak Island and goofing around. I blogged about that and you and your Church’s great sense of humor: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/12/i-salute-leadership-and-at-least-much.html.

May the “Moose” be with you, TOO, Bishop!!!


I kept a few people from St. James on my email list of blog postings for a few days after this, and will include them all when I email this to Sharon Jones.

Please understand that I am into HEALINGS – NOT punishments – when I tell you I can prove that Sewanee attorney Michael Remer, with Tennessee Williams’s last lawyer John Eastman, and Tenn’s longtime Russian-native friend Maria St. Just (nee Britneva) -- who married the second Lord St. Just, inherited his Morgan Grenfell Bank that she eventually sold to become the core of Deutsche Bank’s International Banking, as oft reported in the Press is Donald Trump and his family’s TOP creditor – as well as Vladimir Putin’s chief conduit of money to President Trump. These three were who caused Tennessee Williams to be murdered by hand of John Uecker (whom I have known well, back in the 1980s and again in 2009, and whom I have since then forced to now live hiding from the Law in a foreign country – by my BLOGGING!!!).

I know this because Jackie Kennedy Onassis WARNED Tenn and me at Jean Babette Stein and George Plimpton’s party on January 11, 1982, that this would happen so they could steal his estate from Harvard for Sewanee, which they were successful in doing.

The Wealthy Kenans control Exxon-Mobil -- and their lifetime employee Rex Tillerson – as well as Bank of America and many other top companies, so Tom Kenan, Betty, and their close relatives put Trump into power to use these companies to develop Kenan family best friend Putin’s Oil Reserves – as well as to destroy Democracy, and to kill non-whites, and homosexuals like me.

This is all so complicated, but thank God I tied first place in College Boards at my large academic high school (I was a math/science wiz), and at Denison changed majors to Art after 1.5 years. Before my 1973 graduation, I won a US State Department contest and my Prints were hung in 30 US Embassies and Consulates around the world. My first venture into business, I sold to my also D.U. grad founding partners in 1978, but my “DNA” is still in it, so that will tell you something about me – we began on a $1,600.00 loan and without anyone ever investing in it, it has become this today: https://whalestalecapemay.com/.

The main reason I am writing you today, is to alert you to a serious element of corruption in the Episcopal Church that if not ferreted out, will eventually explode – and soon. Today, the only one primarily guarding the secrets of the murder and theft, is lawyer Donna Pierce, who handled the Williams Rights for Sewanee for many years, retired this past summer, but STILL is handling those rights for Sewanee – I assume because no one else there now is corrupted enough to handle finding out the truth.

And if you do the research, you will find that Tennessee’s Will specified that the proceeds of his Estate were only to be used to support struggling Writers “of an experimental nature” – and given all I have been through – much of it by Sewanee Agent Thomas Elliot Keith (editor of many Williams books at New Directions Publishing, and now also associated with both the New Orleans and Provincetown, MA Tennessee Williams Festivals to HARM anyone challenging the false story of Tennessee’s death, or implicating your Church in it). Thomas Keith not only had MY book cancelled when Alyson Books had contracted for it to be their featured hard-cover release of 30 books in spring of 2010, but others, including of my friend and Tennessee Williams’s fourth cousin and Williams Scholar, Kenneth Holditch’s later book.

You can see John Lahr’s, Thomas Keith’s, and Kenneth Holditch’s blurbs for the back of my book, here: http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/professional-reviews-of-my-memoir-of.html.

I am doing everything I can to force Thomas Keith to Political Exile like John Uecker (Thomas’s close friend). Mr. Keith’s Colombian boyfriend Arturo Noguera’s family lives in Stone Mountain, GA and runs the Drug Mafia there with my wealthy Kenan relatives, as my current close ally and personal friend Lt. Gen. Russel Honore’ knows all about – he can be contacted through his Green Army website.

And here is the BEST PART for you and the Episcopal Church: I have already been in touch with President Drew Gilpin Faust of Harvard – as well as a couple of others who were Tennessee’s friends and I knew back then – and NO ONE wants to reverse where the Estate went.

So, Sewanee gets to KEEP IT, but since I’ve been through so much hell, I hope you can see to grant me – as a struggling writer of an experimental blog – a nice enough chunk to get me back on my feet, financially. In 2013, Wilmington D.A. Benjamin R. David, with Fox News Talking Head and Lawyer Daliah Saper, and Jamie Lee Sutherland (now of Ameriprise Financial, Chicago), falsely accused me of Libel, never legally served me in Puerto Vallarta, and tried and convicted me of LIBEL -- in absentia -- in Cook County Courts – which shut down the sale of movie rights to Scott Rudin or the producers of all the Harry Potter films who were considering buying them – and also awarded Jamie half a million dollars, which I obviously have never had (to be able to pay).

I would need enough to either pay that off – or fight to reverse it in Court, which a Cook County Courts Inspector told me would be EASY to do, but I’d have to live in Chicago long enough to handle their delaying tactics – plus the money to get me on my feet and pay taxes on all this income.

Both Amazon, where I had been selling it 2011 – 2013, and Google Blogger REFUSED to follow that Court’s Order and hand over my royalties (Amazon suspended sales, seeking PROOF that the Order was real, but Jamie never provided it, so they gave me all the royalties, but also stopped selling it out of caution), and Google Blogger REFUSED to turn over my blog to them as ordered. They ALSO got copyright to EVERYTHING I WRITE until I die – CLASSIC NAZI GAG-ORDER, no???

Well, I hope you have (or have had by the time you receive this -- after the MLK Weekend), a GREAT ONE!!! In 1990, I actually had a brief correspondence (which I still possess), with Coretta Scott King – and North Carolina religious leader Dr. William Barber is a HUGE hero of mine – especially since finding out the nature of his physical challenges.

I have decided to also copy my siblings and a nephew (the ones I am trying to come back into understanding with), when I email this to Sharon Jones and those here at St. James.

God is ALWAYS with us – we just have to recognize Him within us – and act according to God’s Laws and Principles: God, the Singularity that created everything out of “God-Stuff” -- in a process of self-contemplation called “The Word” – powered by Infinite Love. The Bible and Big Bang Theory say the same thing!!!

All best, and I hope to hear from you or your representative, soon.

Scott D. Kenan

Wilmington, NC 28403

Cell: (910) 200-XXXX








.

No comments: