Sunday, January 20, 2019

RP: "The Lord" on "His Day" Led Me to What Might Be My PERFECT North Carolina Lawyer to Take on Many New Hanover County Judges, My Kenan Cousin Barbara "Bonnie" B. Weyher, and Local Lawyer David Nash (and my own family, if necessary)!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/01/the-lord-on-his-day-led-me-to-what.html






>>> GOOD NEWS for ALL of Us!!!


Good Morning All,

This morning, I found a lawyer who is well established in eastern North Carolina and very experienced in litigation in the RDU Triangle to the Wilmington area, and heads some top NC and USA Lawyer Boards. He specializes in very complicated cases -- but rarely is in the Press due to his extreme effectiveness in achieving serious settlements OUT of Court (he is that good). His only LINKED-IN connection whom I am also connected with, is another high-powered Legal Professional I know personally and have the highest respect for, and he has credentials quite similar to my college friend Dean Hansell, whom I co-founded the first gay group at Denison University with, who is now a Superior Court Judge in Los Angeles -- and I am still in contact with: 



This lawyer is currently litigating a case against a very high-powered North Carolinian who seriously violated my rights but has never paid me amends, and I'm sure that even if he does NOT take my case (I won't try to contact him until at least this Tuesday -- or maybe after my Wednesday Colonoscopy), he will be interested in all the deep background I can prove against this individual he is currently in litigation against.

Now, the fact is that at least some I am sending this email to are my blood or by-marriage family, and I have never wanted to Prosecute you, but rather prosecute the State of North Carolina -- since Judges Chad Hogston, Lindsey McKee/Luther, Sandra Ray/Criner, Jeffrey Noecker, and James Faison have ALL violated my rights and I can prove that. And then our Kenan cousin Barbara "Bonnie" B. Weyher with her underling Brian M. Williams totally screwed me with help of local lawyer Bruce Mason. Another possible target is Lawyer David Nash: 



If he takes on any of these, I could easily get a settlement higher than what I need to pay off the half million I was falsely convicted to pay in Chicago Courts, but I have no idea if he can work in Illinois Courts, but doubt it -- and even more than that.

I am only including Jonathan Deputy in this because of his crimes against me -- and Gold Walker, so she knows what might happen to her former employee. I include "Scottchild Molesterkenan", because even late last night he sent MORE B.S. harassment than the two emails of his I have published. 



This lawyer has the resources to find that person's actual identity, and he seems MOSTLY to be aping Jon Deputy's lies, and harassing me in cooperation with Mike Kenan. Also, Christal Trivett-Presley since she "illogically" LINKED-IN connected to Nephew Maxwell -- and no one has yet explained that, and he might need to look into it.



Anyway, if you resume the $125.00/week relief (plus the money to cover my Medicare deductible and co-pays on these two procedures the next month -- say $200.00), until I do get either a settlement (out of Court is so much faster -- and remember, he doesn't like getting things into the Press at all -- they being so embarrassing to those he sues -- and my blog is Press), a job (I applied for one, so far), or a grant from the Episcopal Church from Tennessee Williams's Estate, I will desist from further blogging about our immediate family -- and the Godleys, too. Very few of my blog postings get hit after four or more days, so that is all like "sleeping dogs".

Then, our "Grand Misadventure" can be a story of the past from which we have all learned.

Alternately, I have found how to contact the Catholic Bishop of Raleigh, Most Reverend Luis Rafael Zarama, as well as his communications people and Legal Team, and if we cannot come to understanding before this Tuesday, I will let them know what I know of Mom's "Swastika Work", which she claims is for Jesus and the Catholic Church. I've done background research on Bishop Zarama, and DOUBT he would agree with Mom, or look on it kindly at all.


Bishop Luis Rafael Zarama


As I previously stated, I will NOT speak or text with any of you (emails, only), until this financial support has resumed -- and if it has not resumed by Tuesday, I will only communicate with YOUR lawyer, and let you know who mine is ASAP.

Thanks for reading this, and I hope we can find understanding without Prosecutions.

Scott


Scott Kenan shared a post.

Image may contain: 1 person, meme and text
Ron Luther
Praying is like a rocking chair... it'll give you something to do, but it won't get you anywhere...








.

No comments: