Saturday, January 19, 2019

RP: Michael William Kenan (my brother), Called at 11:57 This Morning to Claim He Will PROSECUTE Me for EXTORTION. I Told Him MY Research Last Night Found that Mike is a METHAMPHETAMINE ADDICT (which he did not deny), and the FBI Monitors ALL My and His Calls -- so He Can "F" Himself and GO BACK TO HELL!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/01/michael-william-kenan-my-brother-called.html






Unfortunately for my brother, there is NO MEDICATION which helps with getting over a METH (and I assume Adderall, and other forms of serious "speed") addiction. My friend Kevin Sessums, who is dedicated to his Meth-Sobriety posted this on Facebook last night -- and I HAVE TO SAY that while Kevin SHARES much of the "priviledged info" that I also have about Writers and the Theater/Movie World, HIS JOB is to work his sobriety and get his writing back in order financially -- and let ME do all the DIRTY WORKsince God gave ME that job!!!

Scott Kenan shared a link from Kevin Sessums



TOWLEROAD.COM
In 2016, news reports warned the public of an opioid epidemic gripping the nation. But Madeline Vaughn, then a lead clinical intake coordinator at the Houston-based addiction treatment organization Council on Recovery, sensed something different was going on with the patients she checked in from the...



Well THIS just FREAKED KEVIN SESSUMS OUT, and he blocked me on Facebookhttps://www.facebook.com/kevin.sessums.7





So I sent the following to Kevin via the secured server at his online-only magazinehttp://sessumsmagazine.com/


Too many of your friends have contacted me to say they know you are hiding something important. 

1. NO ONE who's published a couple of books writes a book proposal nearly as long as what you claimed you have done. 

2. You claimed someone STOLE your last book idea after you submitted a proposal -- because you discussed it online. That is not possible, unless you just re-hashed stale ideas. As Tennessee Williams said, "A Writer and his words cannot be separated -- or BOTH are FALSE."

3. Your commentary on your finances makes no sense to anyone who has had Grade-School Arithmetic.

4. You hang with top criminals like Edmund White (he's admitted his publishing crimes to me), and Thomas Elliot Keith (is he your drug supplier, too?)




I'm sorry to hear you are squarely in Donald Trump/Hillary Clinton's DRUG CAMP -- and apparently TOO STUPID to even know that. (Signs of a Meth Addict)

That said, I LOVED "Mississippi Sissy" -- and meeting you at the Tennessee Williams/New Orleans Lit Fest, when you also spoke at Saints & Sinners. As You know, all the top people there get every blog-posting I write emailed to them -- and have gotten them for YEARS -- and so do YOU for the last half year!!! If you don't get them, hackers might have directed them to your Spam or Trash folders, as sometimes happens. You will remain on my List of Email Recipients.

Paul Willis, head of BOTH Lit Fests, HATES Thomas Keith, who in the mid-aughts controlled Paul with Meth and fucking Paul GOOD -- but Mr. Willis got OVER that, and has a good husband, now.

I certainly wish you LUCK. Perhaps you can just go LEAVE IT ON THE MOUNTAIN, and it will STAY THERE this time, no???

All best,

Scott D. Kenan


* * *

So, I missed Mike's actual call, not taking my phone outside when I fed the chicken (Miss Piggy), this morning:





Last night, I DID research on a LOT of things, and also realized there is NO POINT trying to contact Mike's employer -- since Mike is just a SHILL for my NAZI Mother, and NAZIS were all addicted to METH!!! 



"In the 1930s, a smitten German could buy his fraulein boxed chocolates spiked with methamphetamine. When Germany invaded France in 1940, its soldiers marched on Pervitin, an early form of crystal meth, which kept them perked for the lightning speed of Blitzkrieg warfare."



This makes perfect sense, because Mike acts like the Adderall Addict Donald Trump but MORE FORCEFULLY and including PHYSICAL THREATS -- and Meth is stronger than Adderall.




AND, I realized Mom's Catholic Pastor is NOT whom I'll contact, but the BISHOP over Raleigh needs to know that Mom, and all my siblings (or at least Mike), are hiding their NAZI CRIMES behind the Catholic Parish where Mom worships.

I wrote THIS to the Presiding Bishop of the Episcopal Church, Michael Curry, yesterday:  




And I have PLANNED to write Dr. William Barber, independent, but equivalent of a Bishop, today -- if I can get to it that quickly. 


>>> AND AFTER WATCHING TRUMPTY-DUMPTY SPEAK ABOUT HIS WALL (which I will not honor with any kind of a reaction):
 



In our 3:15 long phone call this morning, Mike began by telling me that the money they have previously sent me was not a GIFT -- but a PAYMENT to NOT blog about ANYONE other than me in our family, and including his wife, Gail Ann (Godley) Kenan and her ENTIRE family. Also, that if I do it in the future, they will CUT ME OFF AGAIN.

I pointed out that at least THAT is now clear, and they have been sending me minimal financial support for about 1.5 years now. And it's nice to see he decided to RESUME those remittances.

And I said I had removed much already in a show of Good Faith, and will be happy not to blog about them going forward. I've said all I NEED to say about our family and their crimes, and it is the NATIONAL SCENE I am most concerned with -- and Mom retired as America's TOP NAZI with Steve Bannon now in her post (best I can tell).

He said that I need to REMOVE every single photo or reference to any of them first -- and I pointed out that in over 5,000 blog postings going back to 2008, that would involve well over 1,000 postings, and much is about the GOOD TIMES we've had.

But Mike said I have been causing them TONS OF PROBLEMS and they have suffered CONSTANTLY from my blog, so I asked him SEVEN TIMES IN REPETITION, WHAT suffering have they suffered, as he kept hollering about how I've been ruining all their lives.


Then I stopped and listened.


He said I have to remove it all, so I told him I am the one who suffered -- Colin Powell's Chief Protocol Officer Col. Dottie Newman having to get me to Mexico so that he, Mom, Dad, Jane, and Julie could not MURDER ME in the USA, after they were unable to commit me to a mental hospital in 2010. I lost EVERYTHING fleeing them, Geraldine "Gerry" Flynn-Miller of Pentagon Publishing in Snellville, GA and living at 7350 Raleigh Way in Bethlehem, GA, (678) 425-5382 had told me that one of the owners, Patrick Lee Stansbury (Michael Massicott in partnership with AT&T MATRIX of North Atlanta is the other owner), was working directly with my parents to kill me, and I later discovered that Christal Trivett-Presley (best friend to Sean Hannity and Newt Gingrich, who had TRICKED my sister Jane into paying DOUBLE for the stone globe still in Mom's living room, compared to its normal price -- PUNKING THEM ALL!!!) was in the MIDDLE of all of that.



Col. Dottie Newman (with high hair), was ALSO a Docent at the High Museum of Art in Atlanta!!! She sat on the Boards of several TOP Veterans' Orgs, and her late husband was THE MOST DECORATED US SOLDIER of the Vietnam War!!!



At least Christal Presley ADMITTED to me many of her crimes -- and now she and I get on GREAT!!!


So just now -- to test out that phone number -- I called but had to leave a 4:45 minute message for Gerry and her husband Joel Miller. I asked them to call me back.



In 2008 at Wrightsville Beach, North Carolina: Jane Ann Kenan, Michael William Kenan, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, Scott David Kenan (me), William Scott Kenan, and Dad's beloved dog, Maggie. Julia Ruth (Kenan) Duffy -- divorced for almost a year now from her PIG HUSBAND, Joel Duffy, Jr. -- took the shot, and here she is from about that time:



What on EARTH happened to all of these people???



Julie and Joel vacationed on Republican METH-HEAD Wrightsville Beach together in 2016 -- but didn't let me know that -- even though I lived only nine miles away.


>>> After thinking about Mike's call this morning: 

To mikekenan mikekenan@comcast.net, jkenan02 jkenan02@gmail.com, kenan5 kenan5@aol.com, duffyjr3 duffyjr3@verizon.net, connor.kenan connor.kenan@nordicwi.com, cpresley2 cpresley2@gmail.com
 

I have NO IDEA what suffering Mike claims I have caused all of YOU and Gail's ENTIRE FAMILY!!!

At least I now know that Larry Godley and all his children (except the oldest guy who was career Navy and last I heard rarely communicates with Gail and their parents -- I liked him a LOT -- but know he's straight), are totally involved in your criminal activities.

Anyway, rather than harass and threaten me (Mike committed a CRIME in his threats of coming to get me, and I did NOT inform the FBI because -- as I told Mike and he IGNORED IT, the FBI has totally tapped all his, my -- and frankly all of YOUR -- electronic communications by phone and internet. Y'all are so STUPID!!!), do something for Democracy in your own communities -- and resume fulfilling your obligation to me.

So contact Lt. Gen. Russel Honore' via his website: http://generalhonore.com/go-green-army/ to ask him what he knows about me and Kenan Family Hard-Drug activities, and NAZI and Klan activities (he and his wife are devout Catholics):




Or contact Kimberly Overton Spahos, a TOP NC State Prosecutor who works with me about Kenan Crimes in NC: 



http://justicespeakersinstitute.com/kimberly-overton/ Email: kimberly.n.overton@nccourts.org

And for GOD's SAKE stop harassing me -- or you will all (except Mom who is too old and MY MOTHER), land in Prison and have your assets confiscated by our Government -- or my Civil Litigation.

Final thought: Since Christal Trivett-Presley was so OPEN with me, she HAS to now be cooperating with Federal Investigators, so I would be VERY CAREFUL ABOUT HER!!! She cheated ALL of you by getting Jane to buy that stone globe for TWICE what I saw it for in Lenox Mall in Atlanta -- a rather expensive place to shop!!!

ONLY money talks at this point. Since only today Mike claims the money you sent me was payment to SHUT UP (but it took 1.5 years to state that -- when I was told it was a gift), you LEGALLY still have the obligation to send me $125.00/week, and until you resume that, I will speak with NONE of you!!!

Love and JUSTICE,

Scott










.

No comments: