Monday, January 7, 2019

RP: My BIZARRE Phone Conversation Today with Moni Basu, a Long-Time Reporter for CNN -- and Before That the Atlanta Journal/Constitution (while they protected my Kenan Family's Atlanta Drug Mafia) -- including Her HUGE Piece on Christal Presley, Who Connects My Mother -- through Christal -- to Sean Hannity, Newt Gingrich and the Clintons:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/01/my-bizarre-phone-conversation-today.html



Moni Basu, December 2018



Moni Basu with Sean Penn, January 2016


Ms. Basu's Work History from her Facebook page -- click image to expand:







Last night, I noticed an old posting was getting TONS of hits -- a long-popular posting, that I had not looked at in detail in years. And then I saw that Moni Basu had written the CNN LIE-FEST, and it was the FEATURED story -- top and across the whole page -- on CNN online for three days. I was LIVID, but living in Mexico with Colin Powell's help -- because I knew too much about my Kenan Family's Drug Trafficking in Atlanta.

Previously, in January 2010, BEFORE Christal wrote her book, the Atlanta Journal/Constitution FEATURED on a Sunday -- the whole bottom half of the front page a story of Christal's father, Delmer Ray Presley -- and his PTSD -- and then Christal's claims of starting a Charity to help such-affected Vets.

I cannot find the January 2010 article, but this is a major reporting from them in 2012: https://www.ajc.com/news/thirty-days-with-father-finding-peace-from-wartime-ptsd/msiB2eWXIitxcOuYsc3IQL/ 

Several days BEFORE the original 2010 piece was published (Christal had called in excitement to tell me about it), I contacted TWELVE editors at the AJC by email and left a LONG voicemail for Editor Jay Bookman -- a long time Progressive editor whom I had somehow associated with drug trafficking. Voicemail

The RESULT was that the female reporter (I don't remember her name), called me, and I told her that I KNEW Delmer Presley from several meetings, and he suffered no PTSD -- in fact he LOVED to talk War Stories and JOKE about it all!!!


I'm not sure I fully understand Jay Bookman's DEFENSE he published prominently -- after someone ELSE called him out on his ABJECT HYPOCRISY -- this published June 29, 2016.



And that reporter -- after I told her how HEALTHY Delmer Presley is -- and it is ALL LIES and Christal was best friends with Sean Hannity and had been college roommate with his wife, Jill (Rhodes) Hannity (and Christal's parents were hardly poor -- owning a HUGE old Virginia farm house full of antiques that they sold -- as well as a cool log cabin), and other things. Those included that the series of five articles Christal had written for a Virginia regional magazine about her "epiphany visit" to India and her transformation after taking a dip in the Ganges River -- were ALSO a TOTAL HOAX!!!

Christal had told me she was DISGUSTED by all the filth and stench of India, and had NOT dipped in the Ganges. LATER, I found she and her parents had gone to India then on a LUXURY VACATION -- and online COMPLIMENTS to a couple of luxury hotels there from both Christal and her mother. I published some of these online in this blog at that time. 

So after speaking with the AJC's author -- and she TOLD ME that EVERYONE of her AJC Editors KNEW it was all lies, but "was for a good cause, so we are PUBLISHING IT" (which they did)

I called Christal and CONFRONTED HER, and just a few hours later -- and it was a Sunday night, a whole DAY that Georgia then made it ILLEGAL for banks and others to send ROBO-CALLS -- and after 10:00 PM, too late on ANY day -- I got a call from American Express Bank stating that they were DROPPING my available credit from $50,000.00 to only $243.00 over what I then owed them, although I still had at least $25,000.00 available credit earlier in the day.


Now you KNOW I can not be TOTALLY IRRESPONSIBLE and have had $50,000.00 credit from American Express (on a Delta Airlines logo-ed card).




American Express NEVER answered this Letter -- but the Letter to Delta airlines ALSO published in the above posting WAS ANSWERED, and they thanked me for allowing them to help me save my OWN LIFE -- LOL!!!

American Express sued me for $50,000.00, and I was TRIED IN ABSENTIA in Dekalb County, Georgia Courts -- and found guilty:



Click image to read. This includes BOGUS claims by Christal Presley that I violated a Restraining Order she had gotten without my being in Court -- as well as false charges from Nan Nash of Stone Mountain City Council (who not only trafficked in drugs, but she and her husband had a store selling Confederate Memorabilia), and Patrick Stansbury, my employer 1990 - 2010 at Pentagon Publishing, Inc., of Snellville, GA, who fired me when I discovered he distributed all the Hard Drugs flown into Maxwell AFB -- from Maine to Florida -- especially in Atlanta and Wilmington, NC.


ALL these charges were DROPPEDlater, and TWO YEARS later, the CONVICTION with AMEX (called "open", since I had NOT PAID), was ERASED!!! If you search Dekalb County's Courts Database today, there is all but nothing there now.



Here is Moni Basu's CNN piece:






And how I blogged about this most of a year later -- after I did MORE RESEARCHhttp://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2013/08/the-deliberate-traitorous-sins-of-cnn.html 

Here is SOME of the result of Moni Basu's PROMOTION OF DRUG-TRAFFICKING for CNN's effects:






Because long-time Atlanta Journalist Maria Saporta (https://saportareport.com/TOTALLY SUPPORTED Christal too -- and has ALSO been for MANY YEARS my Facebook FriendI will email this to Ms. Saporta, Mr. Jay Bookman, and Moni Basu, as well.

So when I called Moni Basu today at 4:37 PM and spoke with her for several minutes -- I first explained that I am Scott Kenan of Wilmington, NC, now working directly with Colin Powell's people, Lt. Gen. Russel Honore' (and I told her Russel knows ALL ABOUT my Kenan Family running the Drug Mafia of Atlanta with Christian Churches), top Prosecutors for North Carolina, and others. Then I told her we have crossed paths -- even if she doesn't know that -- but it had to do with a major piece on Christal Presley she wrote for CNN in 2012 -- did she REMEMBER IT.


And she remembered it WELL!!!


I told her I thought she was DUPED into it (Moni was born in a small town in India very near the East Pakistan (now: Bangladesh), border, so likely brought up Hindu, so FELL for Christal's FAKE STORIES of her transformation in the Ganges River), but that Christal was PARTNERED with CNN's sister-network Fox News's Sean Hannity, my OWN PARENTS(Christal visited my parents in their Raleigh home -- as well as my sister Jane), the distant wealthy Kenans "of Chapel Hill" -- where Moni once lived so KNEW about the Kenan Family.

And there was a crescendo of noise from her end, which she explained was because she was DRIVING, so I suggested I just send her an email -- and she gave me her University of Florida email address.


THEN she PANICKED!!!


She got all defensive, so I called her a couple of choice things, especially a SUPPORTER OF DONALD TRUMP -- the BIGGEST ADDERALL ADDICT and WHITE SUPREMACIST ever to be President -- and hung up.

If Moni does NOT within 24 hours reply with explanation to my MASS EMAILING of this post, I will contact the head of her Department at the University of Florida (where I once sold ad space in their Seminole yearbook, while working for Pentagon Publishing's "TOP GRAD" division: http://topgrad.com)

I believe that the University after learning not only that I am a KENAN (family that inherited Henry Flagler's entire estate), as well as the last assistant to playwright Tennessee Williams, and now working with MANY TOP US PATRIOTS to expose the CRIMES of my family, the Republican Party, and the Clinton Democrats -- I BELIEVE they will take my charges against Moni Basu SERIOUSLY!!!

I have also (years ago now), contacted Christal Presley's BOOK PUBLISHERhttp://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2013/12/voicemail-just-left-for-christian.html

My Letter to Christal Presley and Grant Henry (whose "Sister Louisa" paintings I have featured on this blog)http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2010/08/letter-to.html



>>> AND IN OTHER NEWS:


I have not yet heard from the North Carolina Justice Center if they have APPROVED my application for the NC Justice Academy -- but they said I should hear by January 19. But TODAY, I got an email from Chanae Wilson, asking me to PUBLICIZE THIS on my blog:

Hello Scott,
We are now accepting applications for the 2019 Summer Policy
Institute (NCSPI). NCSPI is an initiative to foster the state's
next generation of public policy leaders through a combination
of seminars, panel discussions, and workshops. During this
engaging experience, the students will gain a broader
understanding of the tools needed to contribute to the policy
process.
This opportunity is open to rising undergraduate juniors, rising
undergraduate seniors, and recent graduates who graduated
after December 2018 and are not enrolled in graduate program.

Please share the attached promotional items on social media
and within your networks. To learn more about eligibility
requirements, programming details, and the application process,
please visit our website
Apply Now!
For more information, please 
contact Chanae at 






.

No comments: