Wednesday, January 30, 2019

RP: My Certified NAZI Mother and I Discussed for 18.5 Minutes WHY She Does Not Want Me Writing Navy Commander James Iredell Godley / Allie Ryan's Drug-Trafficking Partner and Lover Identified as "Patrick Addington" / Sallie Bingham FRIENDS ME ON FACEBOOK!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/01/my-certified-nazi-mother-and-i.html








Scott Kenan shared a post49 mins
Kerry Glatts (who posted this BULL CRAP): You HATE GODrefuse to use your God-given Intelligence or Heart, and are a TRAITOR to the United States of America. After all I proved to you about your being WRONG and having no experience and current communication with top leaders in Government, Business, or Religion like I do, you still spew BULL CRAP like a SLAVE TO THE DEVIL, so I APPRECIATE that you first re-connected me to our Henderson High classmates, but I must now BLOCK YOU -- which saddens me enormouslyGood-Bye!!! Scott

Winners Aren't Losers
MUST WATCHIllegals getting larger tax refunds than you are!!!
NO WONDER my Android/AT&T phone has been PLAGUED by HACKERS!!!: 

Since 2016, Facebook has been paying users ages 13 to 35 up to $20 per month plus referral fees to sell their privacy by installing the iOS or Android “Facebook Research” app[Update 11:20 pm PT: Facebook now tells TechCrunch it will shut down the iOS version of its Research app in the wake of our report. The rest of this article has been updated to reflect this development.]


About this website

HUFFINGTONPOST.COM
Since 2016, Facebook has been paying users up to $20 per month plus referral fees to sell their privacy by installing the iOS or Android “Facebook Resear...




1. The FIRST THING I did this morning, was to photograph Allie Ryan's boyfriend Patrick Addington's car that I had described with licence plate number, and ADDED that here -- at the bottom of last night's posting (including how I discovered Patrick's last  name)https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/01/hard-drug-traffickers-and-pcp-assassin.html

I also checked, and Robert James McKinney -- partnered in hard-drug and marijuana distribution with Allie and Patrick (and Jonathan Deputy and NC Representative Deb Butler), who had tried to ASSASSINATE me with PCP saturated pot a few days ago -- had ridden his bicycle home after midnight when I went to bed, and taken off in his car before I got out at 8:30 AM.

Then, about 9:00, Patrick and his Shepard-mix "Chris" descended the stairs -- Pat carrying a large and full backpack full of "GOODIES" to sell -- got into his vehicle and drove off. NO ONE other than those mentioned stayed in this building last night -- not even Allie.



Patrick Addington is mis-named "Pete" here.

2. It is more and more clear, that I MUST contact the Lawyer who is SUING District Attorney Benjamin R. David for violating the Constitutional Rights of others -- ASAP!!!

3. Sallie Bingham just FRIENDED ME on FACEBOOK -- because of this Letter I sent her!!! Her grandfather likely murdered Mary Lily Kenan, then Flagler, then Bingham -- originally from 110 Nun Street of Wilmington, NC, to get the $5,000,000.00 codicil to her will (about 5 - 10% of Mary Lily's wealth then) that in 2019 dollars was worth $98,000,000.00 -- codicil only -- TODAY!!!





Sallie Bingham today -- and my Letter to her:




4. I got NO CALLS from my Social Worker at New Hanover Behavioral Health Hospital today -- the last three days they all came in about 11:00 AM, but I COULD NOT ANSWER THEM. I guess the call from Dr. Bridger's office of yesterday, was an acceptable substitute.


>>> MY 18.5 MINUTE CALL WITH MOM -- RUTH ANNE (MEYER) KENAN, 96 YEARS OLD, AND LIVING IN RALEIGH, NC:



Me, Mom, and my younger sister, Julia Ruth (Kenan) Duffy, now divorced, at Christmas 2018 in Mom's house.


It is a DAMNED GOOD THING that Sallie Bingham friended me AFTER I spoke with Mom. Mom knows ALL ABOUT the Kenan-Bingham Connection -- and would have had a HEART ATTACK had I told her that today -- maybe bigger than the heart SUPER-PALPITATIONS Mom is having over my intending to complete and send my Letter to Cdr. Jim Godley!!!

First we shared some chit-chat about her bridge game yesterday, and the cold weather of the last two days. Then, I told her that I still have to add extra material to this Letter to Jim Godley, and send it -- but FIRST I wanted to hear from her DIRECTLY (rather than speculate)why she is so ADAMANT I not contact my brother Mike's brother-in-law:




The entire time we spoke, Mom kept insisting -- first that I had no RIGHT to do so -- and then that I was only doing it to ANNOY HER AND MY BROTHER MIKE!!! But Mike has said nothing to discourage me, and I explained that Jim Godley has the NAVY INTELLIGENCE CREDENTIALS (and contacts), to pass on anything of VALUE to them -- and the DISCRETION to only let his parents, Ann and Larry Godley, know things that would not UPSET THEM too much!!!

I AGAIN explained that I will discuss ANYTHING -- including my Mental Health and previous Commitments and venereal BUTT WARTS -- the MOST "embarrassing-to-me things I can think of". But she was having NONE OF IT -- and I having none of her "NAZI/Catholic/Republican" Bullying and Lies!!!

We NEVER hollered at each other (but she REALLY has had more deterioration of her hearing and I had to speak very slowly throughout), and mutually ended the call in a "surface-friendly" way.


>>> FINAL NOTE (and I will complete and send my Letter to Jim Godley very soon and post it in its entirety): 

My mother -- and my siblings -- have NEVER shown a BIT OF EMPATHY TOWARD ME -- just complained that they are SO HARMED by my publishing the TRUTH about our past. They CANNOT show a lost job, false commitment, legal conviction, poisoning, physical battering or being held hostage many times by Drug Mafia -- like I have suffered -- to say nothing of all my wealth being removed (like ALL OF THEM DID TO ME in 2010), community ostracization, or Christians cat-calling them "child-molesters" like Justin LaNasa's METH-HEAD buddies did in 2011, and Jonathan Deputy did less than a year ago -- but in "Christian" Drug-Trafficking and White Supremacist Wilmington, NC.



What has been so much on my mind is that EVERYTHING that I can use in Court of Law to PROVE many of the hate-bot actions against me -- including the night Mom FIRST tried to KILL ME and my sister JANE -- because we REMEMBERED too many of Mom and Dad's CRIMES they committed while they thought we were TOO YOUNG TO REMEMBER THEM (I have CLEAR memories going back to age 2.5 years -- that Mom has CONFIRMED to be true), were said to be "coincidence" after "COINCIDENCE"!!!

The BEST example of this is the night in early spring of 1974, when my soon founding partners in www.WhalesTaleCapeMay.com -- fellow Denison Grads Charles Octavius Pritchard and Hilary Ann Russell planted a HOMING DEVICE in a ketch that I then helped sail to Martha's Vinyard, that would let me out at Block Island (which it did), but the first night we hit such a bad SQUALL, that the mainsail and staysail were entirely RIPPED OUT at the seams -- off the coast of Manasquan, New Jersey!!!




Chuck Pritchard and Hilary Russell-Pritchard in 2015.


We only had the motor -- which Chuck Pritchard with Hilary looking on, had been able to repair -- to keep from being swamped by the MASSIVE WAVES. At one point in the middle of the night, I was at the wheel, and had an intuition to angle as sharply as possible to port -- and nearly right after that, a PHANTOM FREIGHTER suddenly emerged from the fog -- NOT a single light lit on it in such a storm -- passed such that had I NOT changed course, we would have been SLICED IN HALF!!!


And we sort of slid down their starboard side -- with their wake -- pushing hard against their hull, so our boats never touched!!!

We got the sails repaired at City Island, NY, and then had smooth sailing out Long Island Sound -- and they dropped me at Block Island. I could NOT get my mother to answer the phone at home in East Greenwich, so I called Dad's office in Providence, and learned that my sister Jane -- then a junior at UNC Chapel Hill -- had FALLEN THAT SAME NIGHT TWENTY-FIVE FEET and landed on her HEAD, was in a COMA in a hospital and my parents had gone THERE!!!

Someone from Dad's office gave me a lift from the Block Island Ferry Landing, home (where I had a key). And I learned that Jane had been drunk and stoned at a party and her boyfriend, Lex, had NOT fastened the zip-line locked-closed on the line -- and hence the fall.




Jane awakened from the coma five days later -- and for several days thought she was on a Talk Show on TV -- and REPEATEDLY DEMANDED my mother get her some Birth-Control Pills (angering devout Catholic Mom). The net result was that Jane NO LONGER DATED LEX -- came back to be a reasonably-functioning adult during the year she took off college, and completed her degree a year late -- but Jane really LOST MUCH OF HER MEMORY -- and became very EMOTIONALLY DEPENDENT on MOM.

Mom soon realized that she NO LONGER needed to kill Jane -- and could manipulate her TOTALLY using emotional blackmail.



Mom only needed to KILL ME -- which she has continued to try to do to me to THIS DAY!!!


But they ALL call it "Just a COINCIDENCE"!!!





I saw former Federal Prosecutor Chuck Rosenberg on MSNBC about noon, today :https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuck_Rosenberg


And Chuck verified that he had said: "NO SUCH THING as 'coincidences' -- when you are a PROSECUTOR!!!"











.

No comments: