Thursday, January 10, 2019

RP: My Letter Emailed to Peggy Scott Laborde, Executive Board President of the Tennessee Williams/New Orleans Literary Festival:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/01/my-letter-emailed-to-peggy-scott.html



Peggy Scott Laborde






>>> Letter to Peggy Scott Laborde regarding IRREGULARITIES at the Tennessee Williams Festival from Tennessee Williams's LAST ASSISTANT, Scott Kenan:

To: plaborde plaborde@wyes.org

Cc: pjwillisnola pjwillisnola@aol.com, telliottk telliottk@gmail.com, asaddik asaddik@citytech.cuny.edu, kholditch kholditch@cox.net, robert.bray robert.bray@mtsu.edu, pressrelease pressrelease@wwltv.com, fox8news fox8news@fox8live.com, news news@wgno.com, newsdesk newsdesk@wdsu.com, errol errol@myneworleans.com, newstips newstips@theadvocate.com, info info@theneworleanstribune.com, news news@nola.com, scott scott@scottdavidkenan.com


Peggy Scott Laborde,
Executive Board President
Tennessee Williams/New Orleans Literary Festival
938 Lafayette St., Suite 514
New Orleans, LA 70113

January 10, 2019

Dear Ms. Laborde,

My name is Scott David Kenan, I was the last assistant to Tennessee Williams, and have attended your excellent Festival five times – four times during the aughts, and then in 2015 as well. Additionally, my memoir, Walking on Glass: A Memoir of the Later Days of Tennessee Williams, now published in blog format so anyone can read it is here, including rave reviews from John Lahr, Thomas Keith, Kenneth Holditch, and others: http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/.

I am writing today because of a very serious situation, which I doubt you are at all aware of: the corruption of your Festival by Sewanee primarily through your Advisory Board member, Thomas Elliot Keith, whom I have known well since the first year I attended, 2004. The purpose of the corruption is to hide the fact that Sewanee’s then (1983), Legal Counsel Michael Remer with Tennessee’s friend Maria St. Just (nee Britneva), and Tenn’s last lawyer John Eastman planned and carried out the murder of Tennessee Williams, to then steal the bulk of his estate from Harvard for Sewanee and the Episcopal Church.

I knew Eastman well, and finally met Maria after speaking with her many times on the phone while I worked for Tenn, at the March Memorial followed by lunch at Sardi’s in 2013 -- 1983.

Complicating my situation is the fact that my Kenan Family that co-founded UNC Chapel Hill, inherited in 1913 from Henry Flagler, control of Standard Oil. Now Kenans control Exxon-Mobil, Bank of America, Coca-Cola, the Ku Klux Klan, www.theKAG.com, most elected Republicans and too many Democrats. My family was MOST responsible for putting Donald Trump into the Presidency so that Kenan-owned Exxon, BoA, etc., could profit from developing Russia’s vast Oil Reserves.

A recently retired Exxon Exec told me in 2015 how certain Kenans with our life-long employee Rex Tillerson, the clandestine arm of XOM, CIA, and Hillary Clinton State Department put Enrique Pena Nieto into the Mexican Presidency and he immediately changed their Constitution so that Kenans and others could again get Mexico’s Oil. Former President Vicente Fox is my ally (he worked for the Kenans as a Coca-Cola Exec before becoming a politician), and MexPrez Salinas’s best friend Dr. Valdemar Salazar, was a close friend when I lived in Mexico most of 2010 – 2015 in Political Exile with Colin Powell’s people’s help.

I have been debriefed many times by top Officers of the Army, Marine Corp, and Special Services of both the USA and Mexico, and after much trouble, am now working directly with top Prosecutors here in North Carolina to expose the Drug Trafficking of my wealthy Kenan relatives in Chapel Hill – many of whom I know.

I met with Lt. General Russel Honore’ at your 2015 Festival, and he knew all about my Kenan Family with Christian Churches running the Drug Mafia of Atlanta, and I have stayed in close touch with him, as well as Rob Reiner and David Frum, https://investigaterussia.org/, among others, and my last date was with George Bush’s cousin Bill Toups, who sought me out and we were up all night discussing the decades old Kenan/Bush running of Drug Mafias and White Supremacy. My Kenan Family has given Sewanee and the Episcopal Church (within the “Old South”), about $100,000,000.00 that I have documented over the last 100 years – in support of the Episcopal-Confederate Mace held at Sewanee, but hidden from view since 2005 for “Political Correctness”.

In 2008, a group of Sewanee alums – all lawyers from Birmingham, AL – found my blog and contacted me to say that Rt. Rev. J. Neil Alexander, then Archbishop of Atlanta where I then lived, had been using funds from the Walter Dakin Fund (Tennessee’s Estate, renamed), to cover the HUGE loss of alumni donations – the alumni so upset about them hiding the Confederate Mace. I contacted Bishop Alexander – as well as Sewanee’s then top counsel, Donna Pierce, and they BOTH threatened me with Libel suits – but could not file such a thing against anyone telling the truth. I find it funny that Ms. Pierce retired nearly a year ago – but KEPT the position of managing Tennessee’s Rights, presumably because they have no one corrupt enough to tell the truth to.

You see, at Jean Babette Stein’s and George Plimpton’s party for Tennessee Williams on January 11, 1982, Jackie Kennedy Onassis told Tennessee that the Episcopal Church with the Republican Party and elements of the FBI and CIA would murder Tennessee to steal his estate from Harvard, which is what happened – BUT, I later discovered that my ultra-wealthy relatives, Frank Hawkins Kenan and his brother James Graham Kenan, encouraged them. Tenn’s best friend in Key West, a Houston Socialite, Kate (Schweppe) Sharp, Moldawer, and later McNamara, grew up in Atlanta, her family best friends with Frank and “Uncle Jimmy”, and that was where she learned how to act like “the wealthiest woman in the world”, so became the model for Babe Foxworth in In Masks Outrageous and Austere – and I the model for the character Mac.

Another amazing coincidence is that my home at 903 Second Street in Stone Mountain (1988 – 2010), was built by me to specs on a lot that had had two stills owned by James R. Venable during Prohibition – then about 2008, I learned that the crooked old tree in my yard was where he and the Klan lynched Blacks. The Venable Family had owned Stone Mountain and James RESURRECTED the Ku Klux Klan in the Twentieth Century, which was WHY Tennessee Williams named Violet Venable in Suddenly Last Summer – one of his most evil characters – after them. The Venable and Kenan Families were top allies.

Also living in Stone Mountain were the Colombian family of Thomas Elliot Keith’s long-time partner, Arturo Noguera, and THEY run the Stone Mountain Drug Mafia with my Kenan Family – as well as Arturo’s doing much business with Episcopal Clergy of Cathedral St. John the Divine in Manhattan where I met Arturo Noguera at Tennessee’s induction to their Poets Corner in late 2009.

Now, in 2010, Paul Willis had scheduled me to speak on three panels at the NOLA Williams Festival (including one of just me on my book) – my book was scheduled to be the featured hard-cover release of thirty books then by Alyson Books. Publisher Don Weise – a LONG-TIME associate of Mr. Keith (who actually edited my book for Alyson) – CANCELLED its publication in January 2010, and Mr. Willis IMMEDIATELY wrote me CANCELLING my appearances, and stated like a “bitchy queen” that I wasn’t being published and that was the ONLY REASON they would have me – being Mr. Williams’s last assistant meant NOTHING TO YOUR FESTIVAL!!!

Since then, Mr. Willis got OVER his “speed habit”, and sex-with-Mr.-Keith habit, has settled down with a partner, and treated me very kindly in person. I have nothing against him now. Others I know there fairly well include Janet Daley Duval, Bev Marshall and her husband Butch, Annette Saddick, and Kenneth Holditch, some of whom no longer speaking or on Boards. Allean Hale (whom I dedicated my memoir to), took me under her wing in the aughts, told me that Thomas Keith and Sewanee BLOCKED all her attempts to discover what happened to Tennessee’s Soviet Royalties, he supposedly more popular in Russia than in the USA, and the Ruble was then not convertible.

Well, Maria Britneva-cum-St.-Just, was a native of St. Petersburg, married the Second Lord St. Just of England who controlled Morgan-Grenfell Bank, which she inherited about 1984, and it was later sold to become the CORE of Deutsche Bank’s International Banking – the BIGGEST LENDER to Donald Trump and his family and conduit of Russian Funds to Donald Trump.

I have learned that Mr. Keith got Mr. Holditch kicked out of your Festival – but Mr. Keith is not scheduled to speak this year either – in fact it is ODD that today, I find 47 speakers lined up for the concurrent Saints & Sinner’s Gay Lit Fest – while the Williams Fest has only 35 showing on the website so far.

As I stated in a very recent blog posting, I have declared ‘WAR” on Mr. Keith and hope to force him to exile in a foreign country, like a couple of Williams Scholars have told me John Uecker (another ally of Mr. Keith), has been forced to do to run from the Law. Tom Keith’s publishing ally, Don Weise, ALSO appears to now be hiding from the Law as well.

I address that within my reply to former CNN correspondent Moni Basu, here: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/01/christal-trivett-presley-speaks-and-i.html.

The good news is that after a series of false convictions and false nut-house commitments here in Wilmington, NC, in 2011 and 12 when I returned from Mexican Exile prematurely, I FORCED all of that to be erased. Our Wilmington, NC District Attorney Benjamin R. David with a Wells Fargo Advisors Exec and Fox News, Chicago Talking Head and Lawyer, falsely accused me of Libel in 2012, never served me legally, and tried and convicted me in Cook County Courts in Chicago June 2013, STEALING copyright to my memoir, which Scott Rudin and the producers of all the Harry Potter films had been looking to make into a movie.

Interesting too, is that the company my friend John Lahr’s Williams Bio’s film rights were sold to has gone BELLY-UP since then!!!

But here is the BEST NEWS: This past summer, I was paired on some work with a top North Carolina Prosecutor and internationally renowned Justice Speaker Kimberly Overton Spahos, who was sent to Wilmington to help BUST the Drug Mafia here. Since then, I send them all my info and evidence, I am now PROTECTED from the Drug-Corrupted Wilmington Police Force and at least six of the nine New Hanover County District Court Judges, who have all violated my Rights in the past. Also, I have been invited to apply to sit at the table early next month when the NC Justice Center in Raleigh has its meetings to share info and strategize on programs for 2019, but have not yet heard if they accepted my application.

Also, current Presiding Bishop of the Episcopal Church, Michael Curry, was most recently Bishop of North Carolina, and I feel sure not only does NOT know about his Church’s murdering Tenn and stealing his Estate, but as a BLACK MAN, knows all about my Criminal Kenan Family. I intend to soon appeal to him to grant me enough money to get back on my feet from Tennessee Williams’s Estate, now worth about $2/3 billion. The Will stated that all moneys must be used to support struggling writers “of an experimental nature”, and my Political Blogging of 10.5 years with nearly 1.5 million hits so far (and many political consequences that I won’t list now), qualifies as that. 

I’ve spoken with the Admin of President Faust of Harvard, and writer Dotson Rader, whom I knew well while working for Tenn and later (the only one besides me alive who knows much about what actually happened), and neither of them supports REVERSING where the Estate went, and Tennessee is too dead to care, so I have given that up.

But I will NOT let a “Christian Church” that trades in MURDER, THEFT, and DRUG-TRAFFICKING with my totally criminal Kenan Family continue to SUPPRESS ME!!!


So, wish me luck in convincing him of that, please!!! I will send this Letter out to as many from your Festival whose email addresses I can find, and the Recept at WYES was so friendly and interested in my story when she gave me your address, I will copy WYES and some other New Orleans Press when I send this out – publish it on my blog, and then email it to my 100 Political Contacts and include YOU, so that you can see who gets it.

I wish you and ALL at the twin New Orleans Literary Festivals the very best – and hope to be invited to speak there (again, with meaning), someday soon.

Onward!!!

Scott D. Kenan

Wilmington, NC 28403

Cell: (910) 200-XXXX







.

No comments: