Monday, January 14, 2019

RP: My Letter to Sallie Bingham -- Just Sent via Her Secured Server (so Presiding Bishop of the Episcopal Church, Michael Curry, Will Be NEXT)!!!:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/01/my-letter-to-sallie-bingham-just-sent.html








Sallie Bingham, Writer
Santa Fe, New Mexico

January 14, 2018

Dear Ms. Bingham,

My name is Scott David Kenan, the last assistant to Tennessee Williams, and am distantly related to Mary Lily Kenan. I lived in Louisville, KY 1957 – 1963 -- until about two weeks before JFK’s assassination, which I believe my parents helped plan (possibly with earlier-generation Binghams). My parents are FAR RIGHT Republicans and devout Roman Catholics, Mom bought a used set of china in the Louisville ghetto that had small Swastikas rimming every edge that were our everyday dishes until AFTER we lived across the street from Coach Lou Holtz in Columbus, OH 1968 – 69. Holtz and his wife Beth were my parents’ best friends, and for Lou’s help with my mother’s NAZI plans, she soon got Holtz his first Dream Job at Notre Dame, then later relayed Pope Francis’s command to close and then re-open the US Government in 2013 – Holtz was then John Boehner’s closest advisor/co-strategist, but NOW Boehner lobbies to legalize marijuana – LOL!!!

What is so peculiar, is that my parents LOVED your family’s Louisville Courier Journal – which was considered to be quite progressive – and even after we moved to near West Chester, PA, Mom would go on to people RAVING about how much she missed that paper, and I believe it was some kind of CODE to get in touch with certain other Traitors (but I could be mistaken – I was in seventh grade). In PA, Mom briefly joined Robert F. Kennedy’s Presidential Campaign (I assume as some kind of spy), and MIGHT have also been active in HIS assassination plans.

When the Chandlers’ books on Henry Flagler and then The Binghams of Louisville were released, I devoured them -- and then your Pride and Prejudice I also quickly snapped up. I was so impressed by your book and you, I have loosely followed your work since then, and must say that YOU are my “Top Hero” of my quest to expose the crimes of my immediate Kenan Family as well as my distant relatives who are Episcopal, Ku Klux Klan members, control Exxon-Mobil (Rex Tillerson), Bank of America, www.theKAG.com, Republican party, and Clinton Democrats, and recently put Donald Trump into the White House so that Kenan/Tillerson’s best friend Vladimir Putin’s Oil Reserves can be developed by Kenan-controlled Exxon and BoA.

While in Political Exile in the Puerto Vallarta area with Colin Powell’s Chief Protocol Officer Col. Dottie Newman’s help most of 2010 – 2015, I not only was held hostage five times by Drug Mafia (associated with the CIA, Hillary Clinton State Department, Exxon, and Episcopal Church USA), including once by two sons of El Chapo Guzman and once by the son of Colombia’s top Cocaine exporter to the USA, who held me at his godfather “Hector-the-Engineer’s” ranch – complete with barracks full of “machine-gun” toting Drug Mafia who drove many armored vehicles – but managed to sneak out of THERE TOO!!!

Hector is a world-class engineer with 24 homes worldwide, who had – according to “Fernando Merino”, the Colombian’s FAKE Mexican name – placed the booby-trap in the Chunnel between England and France, and that year, 2010, the Chunnel was shut down for months “for repairs”. The plan was to collapse it when the CIA needed another “9/11” event. In 2010, Imran Anwar, www.imran.com, who had been an on-air consultant to both Fox News and their sister network CNN, told me that EVERYONE at both those networks knew that Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfeld had planned 9/11 together with the Bin Laden and Saudi Royal Families.

Fernando got me to sign a contract to work for life for the CIA (disguised as a contract to sell $7 billion in Mexican real estate to rich Gringos – especially in the movie industry, since I had gotten on so well with actors while working for Tennessee Williams), but I ignored it, but saved it to show Fernando’s signature and Hector’s real name: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2012/01/my-contract-with-cia-controlled-mexican.html.

Later, I met George W. Bush’s top Drug-Money Launderer, Martin Lamb, in Colima, Mexico, and he ASSUMED as a North Carolina Kenan I had TONS of money he could also launder – so spilled all the BEANS – LOL!!! I had to shake his goons on the highway toward Manzanilla, which was not too difficult to do.

I could go on and on, but will refer you to my blog that has gotten nearly 1.5 million hits, and I email each posting to TOP Press, Lawmakers, Politicians, and “Friends of Tennessee Williams” (Frank Hawkins Kenan and James Graham Kenan – with Sewanee/Episcopal Church with the Republican Party and elements of the FBI and CIA MURDERED Mr. Williams to steal Tenn’s estate from Harvard for the Episcopal Church in support of the Confederate Episcopal Mace kept at Sewanee, but hidden from view for “Political Correctness” – as Jackie Kennedy Onassis warned us would happen January 11, 1982.

Let me say that while former Episcopal Head Bishop Katharine Jefferts Schori not only SUPPORTED the murder (before her tenure) by her Church of Tennessee Williams and theft of his estate from Harvard – she ALSO supported the Episcopal Confederate Mace kept at the University of the South (Sewanee) – BUT I don’t believe Michael Curry even KNOWS about it, so will write Presiding Bishop Curry, next.

Today, I am now SAFE from corrupted Law Enforcement of Wilmington, NC, that has jailed me five times on false charges, convicted me falsely of several crimes, and even as recently as March 2018, committed me on lies to the New Hanover Behavioral Health Hospital – where the STAFF – when teaching coping skills – always asked me if they were doing it right. You see, although brought up devout Catholic and wanting to be a Jesuit priest like Pope Francis when I was in junior high, I have ALSO worshipped Episcopal and Presbyterian – but more importantly am a Trained Practitioner in Science of Mind (spiritual psychology or Metaphysics).

My siblings – although they with my mother, 96 and clear of mind and living in Raleigh, send me a small stipend to add to my max Social Security, all of my wealth, Art Collection, etc. were lost when my parents and sisters helped Republicans and my former employer who distributes all the Heroin and other hard drugs flown into Maxwell AFB cooperated in five times trying to commit me in ONE MONTH in 2010 in Georgia. They have shown NO REMORSE in their trying actually to kill me, as employees of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., of Snellville, GA have TOLD me the owner Patrick Lee Stansbury worked with Mom and Dad to KILL ME. This with Christal Presley, best friend to Sean Hannity and Newt Gingrich, who then pretended to be my friend while publishing a book about her father Delmer Presley’s PTSD – which was TOTAL LIES, but knowingly-as-lies FEATURED by both the Atlanta Journal/Constitution and later as the TOP STORY in 2012 on CNN online for THREE DAYS – by reporter Moni Basu.

I spoke by phone in the last week with BOTH Ms. Basu and Ms. Trivett-Presley (Christal and Margaret Jane Trivett were the FIRST people married at the main Courthouse in Atlanta after the Supreme Court decision, and I blogged all about that very recently). Christal has ADMITTED some of her crimes – MORE than my mother or siblings have, and my family not only have shown no empathy whatsoever to all my difficulties that they with Mom caused, but NO ONE in my family but me has any sense of Art or Style AT ALL. They are just MUGGLES!!!

By contrast, I tied first place in College Boards at my large, academic high school (I was a math/science wiz), and went to Denison University on scholarship, but changed to Art after 1.5 years, then won a US State Department contest and my prints were hung in 30 US Embassies and Consulates before I graduated in 1973. My FIRST business venture is still owned by my former partners (also Denison grads), who with my mother forced me out in 1978 when they committed me to a Mental Hospital for a month: www.WhalesTaleCapeMay.com. – because I would not shut up about Mom’s Swastikas, and the beatings we got daily for no reason, growing up.

A close friend, Dean Hansell, and I co-founded the first gay group at Denison in 1972, and Dean went on to co-found GLAAD, be Asst. Attorney General of Illinois, win Michael Jackson’s mother her biggest award against the record companies while in private practice, was Police Commissioner of Los Angeles, and 2.5 years ago, Gov. Brown appointed Dean Superior Court Justice in Los Angeles to the main Courthouse, and Dean and I remain in touch.

I currently also work with Rob Reiner, David Frum, Lt. Gen. Russel Honore’, and Bill Toups, cousin of George Bush, who sought me out and was my last all night date (two years ago, sad) – we staying up to discuss how the Kenans and Bushes have LED Worldwide Hard-Drug Trafficking and White Supremacy for YEARS – now with the Cheney and Clinton Families as well.

My OWN family have claimed since 1978 that I am Bipolar, and forced me to take soft-lobotomizing Lithium Carbonate for 31 years, which my shrink took me off in 2009 -- after NEVER seeing a sign of that in eight years, but my family as recently as this past March (Mom and my brother Mike, anyway), helped in my most recent false commitment.

Part of the problem is the Homosexual side of my father, brother, and both of Mike’s two sons. My father’s male roommate and lover was shot in the head about 1949 in Cincinnati, and Dad given the choice of converting to Catholic and marrying Mom – or go to prison for an ugly homosexual lovers’ quarrel murder. Naturally, Dad chose the marriage – and told me many times that the Coroner’s Report lists “Russian Roulette Suicide” as his lover’s cause of death.

Mom wanted to hide her Swastikas behind the iconic Kenan name for easy entry to the POWERFUL. In the 1970s, Dad called me twice asking for recommends on gay bars in Philadelphia that were friendly to older men. My brother told me of at least one of his gay experiences, and his sons were so gay on social media and life, that NEITHER has had a woman he’s dated for any real time, and they are now about 30 years old – HELLO!?!?!

I’m so SICK of Catholic NAZIS!!!

But to her credit, Mom has INSISTED they all help me with $125.00/week (and occasional added expenses), although Mike told me half a year ago that he ONLY does that because Mom told him he has to.

Well, you wrote about Doris Duke, and I’m sure you know my wealthy relatives are CLOSEST to the Duke Family. The ONLY Kenan org I am now associated with is the Kenan Institute for Ethics at Duke, https://kenan.ethics.duke.edu/ (they know NOTHING about the Kenans who primarily fund them), and I saw that you set this up at Duke: https://library.duke.edu/rubenstein/bingham, and in the original Kenan Family Genealogy, published in 1967 when I was 6’ 8” in seventh grade (I’m now 6’ 11”), it stated that I would get a basketball scholarship to Duke!!!

So I CALLED your people at the Duke Library today – explained most of this – and asked if they had a better way for me to reach you than this form on your own website (your posted comments are so short, I didn’t think all this would go at once), but they said to use it, so if too LONG, I will direct you to where I post it on my blog: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/01/my-letter-to-sallie-bingham-just-sent.html.

They ALSO know my good friends Aziz and Vahdat Ahmadieh, whom I met at the Kenan Ethics institute – and said they also give TONS to the Duke Library – and maybe your org!!!

I just wanted to let you know that YOU are my inspiration that one can EXPOSE their own family’s crimes WITHOUT GETTING MURDERED!!! But I DARE SAY, I’ve had it ROUGHER –LOL!!!

Any advice you have for me would be greatly appreciated.

And THANKS for reading this!!!

Sincerely,

Scott D. Kenan

Wilmington, NC 28403

Cell: (910) 200-XXXX




Aziz and Vahdat Ahmadieh at the Kenan Institute for Ethics.





.

No comments: