Wednesday, January 2, 2019

RP: WILD DRAMA on Spofford Circle -- Another DISTRACTION from My Writing the Tennessee Williams/New Orleans Literary Festival:

RE-PRINTED from here: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/01/wild-drama-on-spofford-circle-another.html



Taken about a year ago, this is the 101 year old four-apartment building that I live in.


About 40 minutes ago, I heard a knocking on my door. It took me a moment to get to the door, to find three people already having given up on my apartment and at Patrick and Allie's apartment door.

Three people came down the stairs -- typical middle-aged and older residents of a working-class neighborhood like this -- and asked me if I knew anything about WHO has been taking big black bags of trash and putting them on their car -- one I know well to always be parked in front of my building, one side of the street or the other.

I hadn't noticed that, and explained that I sort of do volunteer work for the State Prosecutors and others seeking to break up the Drug Mafia -- we spoke for quite a while about my distant relatives (which they said they knew nothing about -- they really just liking and staying in this neighborhood), but they DID know all about the corruption of quite a few elected and appointed Lower Cape Fear Officials!!!

I explained that I live alone and write a rather popular (in some circles) blog, causing Political Trouble, that the guy above me is nearly never here, and they said they had already spoken to Rob, so I said Patrick upstairs sells used cars, and Allie is a waitress -- and I just can't IMAGINE why anyone would do something that STUPID -- especially in their own neighborhood.

Well, we eventually parted and I went out to "commune with the chicken" and smoke a fag. She was six feet up a tree, and when she saw me, after about two minutes, she flopped to the ground, then made a beeline for me -- so I tossed her some birdseed.

Then I heard a lot of shouting that was not stopping, and I went to my front porch to see Rob arguing with the three who were then across the street and about to get into a car. I made it clear to all that I was there watching, figuring anyone wanting to ask me anything would.

The next thing I knew, Rob came down to right in front of me, and got on this tirade about that he did not do it -- and spouting conspiracy theories against him that half the time I was a part of -- and half the time I was a good guy. He finally left, the others still observing, and then it sounded like the woman said that neighbors had told them they saw someone from Rob's apartment do it.

Then she said she was not going to argue with him about it -- and sounded to me like she was planning to file a Police Complaint. And that was the end of it.

I -- despite his too-many denials, due to his FREQUENT paranoias I've seen -- I don't believe Rob did it. And it was TOO LATE to say anything, but I've seen Aaron Gallimore's car here several times, but not Aaron in person in two weeks.


Aaron would DEFINITELY DO THAT -- and sadly, Rob is too intelligence-deprived to see it -- or believe it if someone tells him.



Aaron Gallimore's self portrait from Facebook. Aaron liked to smoke pot (like nearly everyone fun and sane), but ALSO liked to do LSD and smoke CRACK -- even bringing in the CRACK WHORE Leah several times while Aaron was Rob's first roommate for about two months, the two of them moving in a year ago this month.


>>> It was actually Jonathan Deputy, the apartments manager then, who had PAIRED the two, who did NOT know each other until they became roommates. So I think Mr. Deputy just played the sadly marginally-independent Rob.



And look how HANDSOME Aaron's father (who is currently single) is!!! I wrote him a Letter -- of COURSE!!!:











.

No comments: