Sunday, January 13, 2019

RP: A Word, Now, from My Buddy Rob Reiner -- as HILARITY ENSUES (my LAST posting has gone THIRD most VIRAL-START in over ten years of my blogging)!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/01/a-word-now-from-my-buddy-rob-reiner-as.html



And the COLLAPSING HOTNESS CURVE of Presidential Tail (poor Reggie Love -- but even as a Homo, I can see that Marilyn Monroe and Monica Lewinsky are HOTTER -- LOL!!!):









EVERYONE knows that men and women alike were HOT FOR John McCain!!!



And it was NO SECRET he controlled CLOSET CASE GAYS in the Senate with his SUPERIOR PHEROMONES!!!



But facing MORTALITYJohn McCain REVERTED TO A PATRIOT!!!




>>> BUT ACTUALLY -- they had Conservative Christians (especially in the South) -- and still have at least SOME of them:



And the following as well:



That is Lee E. Gosney, Jr. on far right, who DISTRIBUTED all the Hard-Drugs flown into Maxwell AFB from Maine to Florida -- but MAINLY to Atlanta and Wilmington, NC Politicians and Christian Clergy --with his family, 2.5 years ago.


Lee and I were both salespeople for Michael Massicott and Patrick Lee Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., of Snellville, GA -- LEGITIMATELY selling the ad space in all the yearbooks for the Service Academies, War Colleges, Maritime Academies, and many top University Scientific Journals:



THIS is what you get today if you go to www.Pentagon-USA.com -- NOT a sign of legitimate business -- but you CAN contact Patrick via his College Divisionhttp://TopGrad.com.



Patrick Stansbury showing beginning signs of his METH ADDICTION in his third MUG SHOT for being arrested for Drugs.



Patrick from two years ago shows the METH more -- and Patrick -- under the alias "Patrick Christian" -- was (is???), a BIG online Christian Minister -- largely to lure MEN into his bed:





The above posting shows that Christal Trivett-Presley -- TOTALLY connected to Patrick Stansbury -- is NOWHERE NEAR as innocent as she likes to maintain -- but when she and I spoke just days ago, I still let her off the hook:






My friend Evan Fish KNEW all about Patrick Stansbury and Lee Gosney's distribution of Hard Drugs to all of the state of MAINE -- as well as to Wilmington, North Carolina. and THAT was why Christians on the Wilmington, North Carolina Police Force FORCED Evan to jump to his death on September 3, 2011 -- and the Wilmington Star News (a CIA-controlled newspaper) protected them -- although New Hanover County Sheriff's Deputies ALSO there, TOLD ME how the cops MURDERED EVAN.



So Mayor Saffo had better be READY for my INSISTENCE on getting a copy of the FULL POLICE REPORT this week. And NO FUNNY BUSINESS like the LAST TIME, when I warned Saffo I was walking to City Hall to insist, and he had me KNOCKED TWELVE FEET out of the crosswalk in front of the Court House and City Hall (February 13, 2017), by this Time-Warner truck:




And a couple of months later -- ALSO DEVOUT CHRISTIAN City Councilman Charlie Rivenbark (Dem.) -- told me he HOPES I get a DOG -- and IT is run over too!!! 


Charlie Rivenbark (center) campaigning -- but it is BILL SAFFO who has to run for re-election THIS YEAR!!!


OH!!! And while writing this, I called Patrick Stansbury's landline, (770) 979-8157, and left him and his wife Gloria a LONG MESSAGE detailing what I'm blogging today -- as well as what info I have given State and Federal Law Enforcement -- and WHICH Patriots I work with (and why I am protected by them).

SHOULD you choose to call Patrick or Gloria at this or another number -- don't let them FOOL YOU into believing Patrick is now DEAD, like Gloria did me on December 23, 2017 -- HA!!!









The "4oceans" guys are MORE MY STYLE!!! Or THIS:



Jake Sherman of Politico


But NOT THIS!!!:








.

No comments: