Monday, February 25, 2019

RP: After the Oscars Show, I Realized a LOT of Things -- Including that the ENTIRE CHRISTIAN CHURCH is HELL (as the Christian Bible has declared it would be revealed to be), but I'm FINE!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/02/after-oscars-show-i-realized-lot-of.html





Scott Kenan shared a post.

Image may contain: one or more people, shoes and outdoor
“When Armageddon takes place, parking is going to be a major problem.”
― J.G. Ballard, Millennium People



HOUSTONCHRONICLE.COM
More than 100 former Southern Baptists described as youth pastors or youth ministers are now in prison, are registered as sex offenders or charged with sex crimes, the newspapers found in a review of about 380 cases nationwide. Their most common targets were teenage girls and boys, though smaller ch...


I just took a break on the smokin' deck -- and met the NICEST NEIGHBORAnne whose last name is a COUNTRY!!! She said she was going right home to read this blog -- HA!!!




It was GREAT seeing Anthony Hopkins in the Oscars Audience -- he was my father's close friend in Alcoholics Anonymous back when Wilmington had a THRIVING Movie Industry!!!


First, my sister Jane called right before the Oscars and we had a GREAT conversation (the first time in MONTHS that anyone in my family called me), and today, I had TWO phone calls with my mother, who was GLAD to hear how I am pursuing taking Jamie Lee Sutherland (remember, he's a MANAGING DIRECTOR of Ameriprise Financial, so a HUGE TARGET), Fox News Talking Head and Lawyer Daliah Saper, and Wilmington District Attorney Benjamin R. David to COURT for unconstitutionally stealing all my copyrights, including to my memoir: http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/.


See more on that (and I took the day off today, so have not yet called Ameriprise Financial's Legal Department -- but Jamie's ADMIN got my email):




And I was MESMERIZED by the entire Oscars Show (despite a few controversies), because it was what the ENTIRE CHRISTIAN POPULATION of Wilmington HATES!!! And I mean the Democratic Party Elected Officials -- if not necessary Wilmington's registered Democrats.

I saw a FEW people I actually have met, and so many I feel like are my FAMILY, because I know their performances in Tennessee Williams's plays.

It was FUN seeing Lady Gaga, no???



Remember the time Lady Gaga's designer PUNKED Barack Obama's beard Michelle with a classic TOILET-BOWL dress?




Well I HOPE Keith Bloemendaal of https://www.linkedin.com/in/keithbloemendaal/ has a sense of humor!!! He sure can't get along dating WOMEN, but that does NOT mean he's GAY!!!






While I TYPICALLY get 1-3 hits from Russia per day, in the last TWO days, Russians hit this blog 1,873 times (hits do NOT include those from Government and Law Enforcement, the Press, and "Privacy Buffs" who use software so their hits do NOT register) -- while I got only 380 hits from the USA -- about HALF normal for two days.

Americans are GOD-HATING CHRISTIANS and LOVE my Kenan Family's BEST FRIENDS DONALD TRUMP and VLADIMIR PUTIN!!! 




>>> AND I'M SICK OF ALL THE GAY TRASH!!!:





  • Jim Maxwell Enjoying Babette’s Feast?



  • Mike Macaluso Aha, Babette’s Cafe!



  • Jim Brams Marla cooks a great meal.

  • Scott Kenan Not a SINGLE DAMNED COMMENT about the death of Stephane Audran who played Babette Hersant in the film BABETTE'S FEAST, which this cafe opened years ago to honor -- and as Stephane was memorialized last night in the Oscars show. Some people got MONEY but NO CLASS!!! Live silly, silly lives enjoying CHEAP PLEASURES while being kept!!!
    Jimmy Robertson Do you have to go 0 - 60 on every comment?
    1
    • Haha



Jimmy Robertson (a professional juggler from Atlanta who has won many International Juggling Contests), with his obese, old sugar-daddy Larry Mock -- Jimmy, a top with a Frank-Sinatra-class dork, was always trying to get me into bed in the early aughts, before Larry began picking up all the bills for their many international trips.

I probably should have LET HIMno???



Scott Kenan shared a post.
 · 
I bet ROT-GUT alcohol of ALL types would suffer, and QUALITY Booze, Wine, and Beer would do FINE!!!





.

No comments: