Saturday, February 16, 2019

RP: CELEBRATING Rev. Joyce Rennolds -- MOTIVATOR of ONE or a THOUSAND -- of Atlanta, Georgia!!! / TODAY'S News on Legalization of Marijuana in North Carolina!!!:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/02/celebrating-rev-joyce-rennolds.html



Joyce Rennolds (all those Ayn Rand pals who misspell their names with a "Y" where a "Y" doesn't belong -- STOLE THEM FROM JOYCE) -- when I knew her best!!!





Joyce Rennolds
Motivator of One or a Thousand
Atlanta, Georgia, USA

February 16, 2019

Dear Joyce,

It was GREAT speaking with you – if too briefly, since you had to run – this morning!!! And I am sending this also to Rev. Ken Wilcox, whom I called out of the blue about two weeks ago as well – especially since I saw your videos and Ken introduced you at your 75th Birthday Party. ALSO, because since then, I have been BRAGGING ABOUT YOU BOTH on https://www.facebook.com/ScienceOfMindArchivesAndLibraryFoundation/and since THEN made several new Facebook Friends – batting Love back and forth on Facebook like a game of “Metaphysical Ping-Pong”.

Many of them LOVE my blog, that has gotten nearly 1.5 million hits now, in which I am revealing all the crimes of my Kenan Family that DESPITE being the TOP PRIVATE SUPPORT of University Education in the WORLD for about 100 years (we co-founded UNC Chapel Hill in 1789), using Kenan-controlled Exxon-Mobil/Rex Tillerson, Bank of America, Coca-Cola, etc., put Donald Trump into power (after first putting President Enrique Pena Nieto into power so he changed their Constitution so Kenans could again get Mexican Oil, but he’s GONE NOW), to use Exxon and BoA to profit developing Kenan-Friend Vladimir Putin’s vast Oil Reserves (and believe it of not, Tennessee Williams’s close “Friend”, Maria St. Just, nee Britneva’s Morgan Grenfell Bank is now the CORE of Deutsche Bank’s International Banking – the LARGEST Trump Family creditor and conduit of cash to him from Russian Oligarchs!!!) – and I KNOW many of my richest relatives and they have told me they only hate Jews more than they hate “Niggers” (their word).



The only Kenan Charity I am associated with is the Kenan Institute for Ethics at Duke University, https://kenan.ethics.duke.edu/where Stacey Abrams of Georgia sat on the Board for YEARS – and Stacey is the ONLY Politician I endorsed and worked for (from Wilmington, NC), in the last election.

Anyway, Joyce Rennolds, I’m not just an inch taller than your son-in-law, I took your seminar on LOVE at Tony Crapoliccio’s church about 1998 VERY SERIOUSLY!!! You BRAGGED about your affair with a high-placed Egyptian Diplomat years before that, and I once dated the Mexican Consul to Atlanta (actually in 1983), and then caught back up to him right before he retired, he then the MOST decorated Mexican Diplomat to the USA: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/04/letter-to-dr-jose-octavio-tripp.html

I have ALSO dated Adm. Zumwalt’s Chief Protocol Officer, Rife Huey, in Atlanta in 1984, and the former Chief Protocol Officer to the US Embassy in Mexico City, Luis Alberto Gonzalez Perez, in Puerto Vallarta in 2010, and he knew both Presidents Clinton and George W. Bush VERY WELL, and told me they BOTH were HUGE Hard-Drug Traffickers (for my Kenan Family)!!!

And former President Vicente Fox is a friend (he worked for the Kenans as a Coca-Cola Exec before becoming a Politician), as well as Presidente Salinas’s best friend, Dr. Valdemar Salazar, who introduced me to the Governor of Colima State, and once stole enough money from Drug Mafia who had called him to an emergency deep in the countryside, but the lights were on, the doors open, no one there – and he found approximately a TON of Powder Drugs, lots of guns, and open safes stuffed with bundled stacks of $100.00 bills, so he took a simple hand gun and enough money to buy a brand new Luxury Automobile for him and his wife, whom I also knew. He ALSO snuck Presidente Salinas OUT of the Mexican Presidential Palace (in disguise), drove him to Puerto Vallarta, and they CRIED TOGETHER because they could do NOTHING about the CIA/US State Department Drug Trafficking there.


Dr. Valdemar Salazar on left, several years ago, at the crowning of "Best Matron in All of Mexico"!!!




Also in Colima in late 2012, I met by chance George W. Bush’s TOP Drug-Money Launderer, Martin Lamb, who when he heard I was a “North Carolina Kenan”, IMMEDIATELY assumed that I too had Drug Money to launder, and told me how W. flew down to his private island off Panama regularly in small jets full of $100.00 bills. I blogged about it right away – including his photo -- and then after I paid at the Colonial hotel’s cafĂ© for breakfast the next morning, he came in and sat two tables from me, opened his computer, saw what I blogged, and then looked over tight at me -- and I high-tailed it back to Puerto Vallarta, shaking his GOONS on the mountain highway after half an hour (and I still drive that car, a 2009 Pontiac Vibe -- VIBE of the Great Native American "Indian" Chief Pontiac is how Mexicans read it -- and LOVE all PONTIACS.)!!!



Joyce, one other thing you claimed in that (or another seminar about the same time), is that the total of money in the world divided by total world population is $3,000,000.00, “so where is YOURS??” I thought you were NUTS – until in 2009, I saw a US Government accounting showing it had risen to just under $5 million per person. My Kenan Family has grabbed most of everyone’s money, to tell you the TRUTH!!!

Did you ever know “Diamond Lil” – like Ken did – a GROUND-BREAKING Drag Queen in Ken’s and my Writers Group at the ATL church??? About two years ago, he was dying, destitute, in a Catholic home for “last days”, and I was back in touch with him. He soon died, and I sent them a donation in his name. THEN, I checked their Board of Directors that included my personal friend Lt. Gen. Russel Honore’, whom I first met at the New Orleans/Tennessee Williams Literary Festival where he was a speaker in 2015 – Russel knowing ALL ABOUT my Kenan Family running the Drug Mafias of Atlanta!!!



Now, as I emailed Rev. Wilcox at his church office just yesterday, “I am so busy still and I always think things will calm down, and they never do, so I continue exposing corruption -- despite a false nuthouse commitment, an attempt to kill me with a gift of PCP-saturated pot, and my family cutting me off from their stipend, then restoring it -- mostly -- after nearly causing me to go homeless, which they told me they hoped happened -- all of that within the last few weeks!!!”

EVERY difficulty I have had – and all the physical and psychological pain it brought me – turned out to be a HUGE BLESSING in disguise. Nowadays, I’m just saying Prayers of GRATITUDE – because This Thing called God, does great sorting out what adventures I will have next. But Truth-Be-Told, Joyce and Ken, the ONE area I could use help in is MONEY ATTRACTION, I’m OK, but nearly living on beans and rice, so include me in any Treatments you do for that, please.



When I was committed to New Hanover Behavioral Health Hospital on false claims, three weeks ago, the top doctor KNEW one of Gen. Colin Powell’s former Chief Protocol Officers – as well as Gen. Honore’ – and my shrink in Atlanta who took me off Lithium Carbonate in 2009, saying in the eight years of our association she NEVER saw a sign of Bipolar in me. Since then I was diagnosed with “Complicated PTSD”, which has the same symptoms as PTSD, but is caused by ABUSIVE PARENTS and others.



Because of my SoM training, I IMMEDIATELY halved my symptoms and have worked them down now to almost nothing, small amounts of marijuana late at night help a LOT. Lithium – banned in almost every other country in the world for use longer than a month – is used to cause Semi-Lobotomy – why my mother forced me to Bipolar diagnosis in 1978, and kept getting the LAW (including still-Dekalb County Superior Court Judge Linda Warren Hunter in 1990), to force me back on it. It took five years for my brain to rewire after I got off it – and I have NO ORGAN DAMAGE from it, as is usual, but lost all my perfect never-a-cavity teeth (I grew up with Fluoridated water in Louisville, KY). Dentures are FAR BETTER than organ transplants, no???

Well, like I promoted Ken Wilcox a couple of weeks ago on my blog -- TONIGHT, I’m publishing this Letter on my blog to promote YOU, Joyce Rennolds – as my way of THANKING YOU – just for BEING YOURSELF!!! (And Ken gets a bit more as well.)

See: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/02/celebrating-rev-joyce-rennolds.html -- where you will find lots of IMAGES ADDED, and HOT hyperlinks to supporting materials!!!

Love,

Scott


>>> HOT NEWS on NORTH CAROLINA LEGALIZATION OF MARIJUANA:
NC citizens currently have the right to legally brew their own beer at home, and should be able to grow their own cannabis for personal use at home

Agree Or Disagree? 




CANNABISNOW.COM
High Times Senior Cultivation Editor Danny Danko is one of cannabis’ most lauded and passionate documentarians. In his new book, “Cannabis: A Beginner’s Guide to Growing Marijuana,” advocates for a DIY approach for growing marijuana. Listen to Danko’s first experiences growing cannabis and...
Comm

Scott Kenan I just spoke with the staff in an ABC Liquor store here in Wilmington, and THEY said that they are ALL SET UP to also sell marijuana -- as soon as it is legalized!!! Also Vicente Fox of Mexico (one of my political allies, who worked as a Coca-Cola exec for my Kenan Family of Chapel Hill, before becoming a politician)wants to export marijuana to the USA!!!
Manage

Image may contain: 1 person, text

Reply6h

Debbie Salzer That needs to go to China.
Manage

Reply3h

Scott Kenan Debbie Salzer: I don't know what your comment, "That needs to go to China." means -- could you CLARIFY, please??? My family co-founded UNC Chapel Hill in 1789, inventing the world's FIRST Public University, and today, Thomas S. Kenan III and Betty (Price) Kenan are FIGHTING to keep "Silent Sam" on campus. I know them, and "Uncle Jimmy's" -- Frank Hawkins Kenan's brother James Graham Kenan's nephew Gregg Loomis, who told me that the wealthy Kenans hate only JEWS more than they hate "Niggers" (his word). So in the words of Dear Ol' Jesus:
Manage

Image may contain: 1 person, text

Reply3h












.

No comments: