Monday, February 18, 2019

RP: D.A. Jon David -- Twin Brother of Wilmington, NC D.A. Ben David, They BOTH Protecting THEIR Hard-Drug Traffickers -- Is at the HEART of the Voting Scandal in Bladen County!!! / NEW Info on Jamie Lee Sutherland -- Who with D.A. Ben David -- STOLE RIGHTS to My Tennessee Williams Memoir (which Ben David admitted to me)!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/02/da-jon-david-twin-brother-of-wilmington.html



Jamie Lee Sutherland (flanked by his nephew and niece), finally UPDATED his photo on Ameriprise Financial's website. The following photo shows Jamie when I met him in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico in 2010:


Holy Crapolicco!!! This video CLEARLY SHOWS that Republican District Attorney Jon David of Bladen County asked for help investigating this ballot fraud from the Wake County D.A. 

John David is the D.A. also in Brunswick County -- across the river from me in New Hanover County -- where Jon's identical twin brother, Benjamin Randall David is and has been for years, the D.A. here. In 2011, I visited the Head of the DEA in Wilmington in their office in the Nixon Federal Building, giving them what evidence I had on BOTH D.A.s Ben and Jon David and their protecting Hard-Drug Trafficking -- but they decided I was "Mentally Ill" and IGNORED ME!!! 

Within a few months, D.A. Benjamin David -- using Dr. Carrie Menke of D.A. Jon David's office -- tried to COMMIT ME to the notorious Cherry Hospitalwhere few are said to escape alive. Menke's report was CLEARLY full of LIES, and Democrat Judge Richard Russell Davis LAUGHED IT OUT OF COURT!!!

See my old Blog Posting in comments below for more details about that!!


About this website

CNN.COM
A North Carolina woman testified Monday that she illegally picked up and falsified absentee ballots in a 2018 congressional election under the direction of a political operative who was working on behalf of the race's Republican candidate.
Comments



Dr. Carrie Menke




Carrie Menke is now in private practice in Wilmington, but THIS documents Carrie's position on Brunswick County Drug Courts, back then. I just now left a voicemail on Dr. Carrie Menke's listed office in Wilmington's voicemail -- 2:44 long -- WARNING Menke I work with NC Prosecutors and the FEDS to IMPRISON Ben and Jon David -- as well as HER -- HA!!!


(910) 798-6463




This posting INCLUDES all three pages of Dr. Menke's signed Report to the Court:



http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/07/i-know-just-how-ann-miller-feels-and.html















It was HEAD PUBLIC DEFENDER JENNIFER HARJO (a Republican, then anyway), who SAVED MY LIFE from D.A. Ben David in New Hanover County Courts in 2011 and 12!!!


ALL Republican Judges here have VIOLATED MY CIVIL RIGHTS -- most of them in 2011 and 12, but some since I returned in 2015: Chad Hogston, Sandra Ray/Criner, and Lindsey McKee/Luther.

And so did THESE Democrat JudgesJames H. Faison III and Jeffrey E. Noecker. 


>>> ALTHOUGH TOTAL COWARD AND RALEIGH/WILMINGTON LAWYER PATRICK MINCEY (AFTER I LEFT TWO VOICEMAILS ASKING FOR REPLY)FOR TEN DAYS HAS REFUSED TO ANSWER MY QUESTION OF HIS REPRESENTING ME AGAINST BENJAMIN R. DAVID: 


Patrick Mincey


1. Mr. Mincey's Office Manager (a true gentleman), gave me the number to contact the North Carolina Bar Association, that he claimed would be CERTAIN to help me -- but I have not called them yet.
 
2. I have not called them, because I NOW REALIZE that Jamie Lee Sutherland was as much a VICTIM of what happened as I was, and my INTENTION today was to write to Jamie as well as call him -- to propose we SETTLE THINGS without Lawyers or Law Suits -- which might EMBARRASS HIS EMPLOYER, Ameriprise Financial, and CAUSE JAMIE TO LOOSE HIS JOB. 


And the NEWS ITEM above, and the one I am about to paste in belowDISTRACTED ME, so I will do that later tonight -- or tomorrow!!!


Scott Kenan commented on an article.
EXCELLENT NEWS!!! This means since Wilmington Democrat NC Representative Deb Butler (who lost her wife Anni Parra to an apparent Drug Overdose recently), who TOLD ME TO MY FACE last summer she is in Hard-Drug Trafficking with local Republican Jonathan DeputyCANNOT block if I post that on Deb's Facebook or other page!!!









.

No comments: