Friday, February 22, 2019

RP: Email Just Sent to Jamie Lee Sutherland -- after I Left Him a LONG VOICEMAIL -- and the Entire List of Those I Copied, Including the US State Department!!!:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/02/email-just-sent-to-jamie-lee-sutherland.html



Jamie Lee Sutherland with his Admin Donna Peterson at an Ameriprise Financial event -- photo from Jamie's Ameriprise page: https://www.ameripriseadvisors.com/jamie.sutherland/?awsrc=namematch


>>> ADDED LATER:


I received the following RECEIVED RECEIPTS from these two addresses:  and 

 "Thank you for writing to the U.S. Consulate General in Guadalajara.  We will answer your message as soon as possible."

 . . . when I emailed this to my List of Political Contacts, which can ALSO be seen here:



* * *

>>> Jamie: You have NOT contacted me, and now claim to be OUT OF TOWN. You have until 10:00 AM EDT Tomorrow, Saturday, February 23, 2019 to respond:


From    Scott Kenan scottdkenan@aol.com

To jamie.sutherland jamie.sutherland@ampf.com, benjamin.r.david benjamin.r.david@nccourts.org, ds ds@saperlaw.com, kimberly.n.overton kimberly.n.overton@nccourts.org, carl carl@timothyrealestategroup.com, puertovallarta puertovallarta@state.gov, ps ps@pentagon-usa.com, leegosney leegosney@outlook.com, emcmahon emcmahon@nhcgov.com, roostersutherland roostersutherland@gmail.com

Cc scott scott@scottdavidkenan.com, jkenan02 jkenan02@gmail.com, mikekenan mikekenan@comcast.net, kenan5 kenan5@aol.com, duffyjr3 duffyjr3@verizon.net, connor.kenan connor.kenan@nordicwi.com


Hi Jamie,

A few minutes ago I left a voicemail on your Ameriprise Financial phone, (312) 706-6811 -- of over four minutes -- explaining that if you don't respond overnight, I will begin by contacting Ameriprise Financial Legal Department, before contacting Legal Authorities/Lawyers. I am NOT trying to harm you or your career, but it would be UNCONSCIONABLE of me NOT to warn them of the crimes you committed while working for Wells Fargo Advisors (so this is NOT "extortion"). I have NO REASON to believe Ameriprise -- at least as an institution -- is involved in any of this, so they need to be WARNED about what is coming for YOU in the Courts, so they can plan how to deal with any scandal it causes.

The Chicago Tourists I met in P.V. not only ALSO saw both Barack Obama and Rahm Emanuel in the same GAY BATHHOUSE you told me YOU saw them in (when Obama was an IL State Senator), but said that your email address, roostersutherland@gmail.com meant that YOU are in Rahm Emanuel's DRUG MAFIA!!!

Also, as you should know well from my blog, I set up the first Gay Group at Denison University in 1972 with Dean Hansell, who later co-founded GLAAD, was the Assistant Attorney General of ILLINOIS, a Police Commissioner of Los Angeles, co-wrote the Legal Text, "The Law of Re-Insurance", and nearly three years ago, Gov. Brown appointed him to California Superior Court -- and Dean sits in the MAIN COURTHOUSE in L.A. today: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/07/congratulations-to-new-california.html.

I no longer know anyone high in Chicago's Press -- like I did in 1982 when Tennessee Williams and I opened A House Not Meant to Stand in the Goodman Theatre in spring of that year, but I will inform all of them too.

I am copying Carl Timothy (since he handled TRYING to sell your Casa Vista Los Arcos, sang briefly with me in the Puerto Vallarta Gay Men's Chorus, and I eye-witnessed him handing a large packet of presumably Drug Cash to Kelly Trainor de O, after BREAKING LINE while I was waiting. I have also included the US State Department, via Consular Agent Trainor. 

You might recall that my best friend in Puerto Vallarta Writers Group was Stanley Winborne III, whose family here in Wilmington, NC had controlled the Atlantic Coast Line railroad, his Grandfather had been equivalent of US Ambassador to China during the Opium Wars, and his son -- whom he hates politically -- was 2nd in charge of the Hillary Clinton State Department in Afghanistan most of the time I lived in P.V., and in charge of shipping the Heroin back to the USA on Air Force planes -- much of it to Maxwell AFB, where my employers 1990 - 2010, Patrick Lee Stansbury (owner), and Michael Massicott (Sr. Vice Pres.) of Pentagon Publishing, Inc. of Snellville, GA distributed it from Maine to Florida, via their agent Lee E. Gosney, Jr. (my father, William Scott Kenan's BEST FRIEND in 1990, when Dad lived with me in Stone Mountain, GA) -- especially to Wilmington, NC and Atlanta, GA areas.

My best friend in 2011, Evan Fish, was FORCED to jump to his death by Wilmington Police on Sept. 3, 2011 -- because Evan knew too much about all of that -- and Deputies of the New Hanover County Sheriff's Department also on the scene VERIFIED this to me.


I am not now copying even your Admin Donna Peterson, but not hearing from you overnight -- I WILL contact her FIRST of those at Ameriprise. I was CAREFUL not to say a THING about this matter to her when she and I spoke for a couple of minutes this past Tuesday -- and she said that you could not then talk because you were in a meeting, but she promised to be sure to tell you to check the email I was about to send you -- she understanding its URGENCY -- if not its content.


All best, and GOOD LUCK!!!

Scott D. Kenan

.








.

No comments: