Sunday, February 17, 2019

RP: Fun with a Self-Described New-Agey, CAFETERIA-Catholic / A Long, Full-of-LAUGHING, Conversation with My DEVOUT Catholic Mother!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/02/fun-with-self-described-new-agey.html



 . . . or at least be CIVIL in their own defense or promulgation of ideas!!!







FUNNY!!! Mitch Bossanna, a self-described "Italo-Jew" from Hampstead, NC who was raised Roman Catholic, was the "RON (NOT Rand) Paul Republican", who when I was homeless in Wilmington, NC, 2011 - 12, sent me the ENTIRE EMAIL LISTS of everyone who had contributed money to Democrat Mayor Bill Saffo's and his Republican challenger, "Tattoo-Parlorist" Justin LaNasa's campaigns, a total of about 1,500, and together they became my FIRST EMAIL LIST of 1,500 that I sent all blog postings to way back then.

Mitch ALSO sent me the research on Closet-Case GAY then Republican NC State Senator Thom Goolsby (who now works with Thomas S. Kenan III and other Kenans to KEEP SILENT SAM on the UNC Chapel Hill campus), and the DEEP DIRT on Daliah Saper (who with D.A. Ben David, and Jamie Lee Sutherland then of Wells Fargo Advisors, stole rights to my Tennessee Williams memoir), about how Daliah was POOR -- and WHORED HER WAY to pay for Catholic Law School.

Also, the dirt on Daliah's FIRST LAWYER to deal with me, Andrew Emerson Cook, who had to be taken OFF my case, after Andrew and I got into discussing "the glories of being a homosexual bottom".


Mitch Bossanna was last heard from five years ago -- when he was HIDING in Central Mexico!!!


And local Humor Writer Celia Rivenbark is the ONLY one of Mitch's Facebook Friends who LATER un-friended Mitch -- HA!!!





Scott and Mitch are celebrating 7 years of friendship on Facebook!
See Your Memorieschevron-right 



  • Scott Kenan Thom Goolsby


    Image may contain: one or more people, people standing and suit


  • Scott Kenan Justin LaNasa


    Image may contain: 1 person




  • Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, sitting


  • Scott Kenan Andrew Emerson Cook


    Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, closeup

  • Scott Kenan Jeffrey Duncan was Wilmington D.A. Ben David's legal intern, who then got his FIRST JOB as Daliah Saper's THIRD subordinate lawyer -- RIGHT BEFORE they filed the bogus LIBEL charge against me, late 2012, settled in June 2013:







I stayed up late (3:45 AM) because I got into TWO HOURS of fun IN AGREEMENT with Judi Vandeveer of Illinois (a personal friend of Barack Obama), but she doesn't CARE that GW Bush and the Cheneys, Clintons, and Kenans BLACKMAILED him over his homosexuality to protect their HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKING -- that Bless-ed Michelle went along with, since Jesse Jackson and Rev. Jeremiah Wright ARRANGED their marriage -- what it TOOK to elect a Gay Mulatto and our BEST PRESIDENT since Kennedy and Eisenhower!!!



Today, we really got into it as ADVERSARIES and I even called her cell, had to leave a message, then we continued in TEXT, ending with this:


"Said I was an Angel of Light -- doesn't mean I don't have a few "cracks" -- but then THAT'S how the Light gets in!!! LoLoL. OK, corney I know!"


The ignorant Catholic woman doesn't KNOW that "Angels of Light" EMIT light -- they don't have cracks to let it IN!!!









>>> MY CONVERSATION WITH MOM THIS AFTERNOON: 





Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, ten years ago when she was only 86.


When Mom answered the phone, I said: "Well, HAPPY ALMOST PRESIDENTS' DAY -- let's hope ALL AMERICANS take this opportunity to REFLECT on the Natures of two of our BEST PRESIDENTSGeorge Washington and Abraham Lincoln!!!"


Mom HEARTILY agreed with that, and I told her I really appreciate the financial help that she and my siblings have been sending -- and I don't CARE if Mike no longer helps. That is HIS BUSINESS, and NOT MY PROBLEM.

In fact, I consider everyone in our IMMEDIATE FAMILY to have little to no effect on Politics -- we are all just INDIVIDUAL VOTERS -- but it is the WEALTHY KENANS I still have GRAVE CONCERNS ABOUT, they being:




And ANYWAY, I am transitioning this blog to focus on APPRECIATION, and the last few days have contacted RELIGIOUS CLERGY who have benefited me the MOST in what they have taught me:




And Mom just LOVES to hear what Miss Piggy (the chicken), has been up to, so I told her how I caught her on her night perch, and all the GUANO that is accumulating that will be GREAT for my FLOWER POTS, come spring:







Tequila is even better!!!


About this website

IRISHCENTRAL.COM
Slainte! New scientific research shows that drinking whiskey will make you live a longer, healthier life, and be more creative.
Comments


Scott Kenan shared a post.

Image may contain: food
Hate Liberals? Bite Me.
Via Mark Knutson and Politicked ðŸ˜‚🤣


Scott Kenan shared a post.
DANG!!! I love Joni Mitchell and David Hockney -- and met Hockney at the same party where I first met Meryl Streep while working for Tennessee Williams!!!:

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people standing
Chalkie DaviesFollow
This has to be the cutest picture of the year! Joni Mitchell and David Hockney holding hands. Photograph by Jacob Sous



.

No comments: