Wednesday, February 13, 2019

RP: I ATTEMPTED to Speak with My Mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan of Raleigh, This Afternoon / I Seek HELP with My Colonoscopy and Mental Heath Hospital Charges / Follow Up on Some Things / Miss Piggy (the chicken) TRAUMATIZED by Carpenter Ben's Dog:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/02/i-attempted-to-speak-with-my-mother.html



Taiwan Blue Magpie



Reminds me of this:



Scott Kenan shared a post.
Why 'tis the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse!!!

Image may contain: sky, cloud, outdoor and nature
Dave photography Australia
This shot gotten last night out off Bundaberg, Qld it looks like horse riders in the clouds -- has lightning hits down
On February 21, the world will see the publication of a 570-page book entitled In the Closet of the Vatican: Power, Homosexuality, Hypocrisy. In it, gay French journalist Frédéric Martel claims that 80 percent of Vatican priests are gay (though not all are sexually active)But is he correct?

For his book, Martel reportedly interviewed “41 cardinals, 52 bishops and monsignors, 45 papal ambassadors or diplomatic officials, 11 Swiss guards and more than 200 priests and seminarians.”



About this website

QUEERTY.COM
The author interviewed 1,500 Vatican priests, and he's hardly the first person to mention the Church's "gay lobby...
The Pentagon certainly has some explaining to do.



MINTPRESSNEWS.COM
Despite being legally required to conduct audits since the early 90s The Pentagon held its first-ever audit this week & spectacularly failed.



Early this afternoon I called Mom and she answered, but immediately told me she couldn't really talk -- because she is having a repairman call her for repairs she needs. Mom has been telling me that, or that she "has to go", every time I call her -- DESPITE her having "Call Waiting" on her phone so could quickly say goodbye and take another call.

I DID tell her that I went to the Democratic Party Precinct Meeting Monday evening, and they all seemed to know that our wealthy Kenan relatives associated with UNC Chapel Hill run all the drugs here, with SOME Christian Churches and Clergy -- and then Mom HUNG UP ON ME.





She also had REFUSED to tell me what sort of REPAIRS she needs, when I asked!!!



Mom flanked by me and my younger sister, Julie, Christmas 2018.


So, I think it is FAIR to say that Mom doesn't want to speak with me AT ALL -- but is TOO COWARDLY to be honest with me about that. I've handled WORSE SHOCKS from my Family -- LOL!!!

I hear NOTHING from ANY of them of late -- despite letting them know they can ask me ANYTHING, including CHALLENGING ME on anything I claim, and I WILL ANSWER THEM!!!


I got my bill today from Dr. Frederick H. Opper for my Colonoscopy ($40.36 after Medicare) -- when he REMOVED two small polyps, but with not ever really talking to me, committed me with help of ALSO LYING Jordan C. Spellman, MD ($108.99 after Medicare), who claimed I was SUICIDAL when I clearly was NOT!!!

Together they committed me to New Hanover Behavioral Health Hospital, but the Psychiatrists there, Douglas A. Waldrep, MD and Hans Stelmach, MD, let me OUT ASAP -- knowing I should NEVER HAVE BEEN COMMITTED!!!

I explained to the Billing Clerk about all of that -- and that less than a year ago, I had been committed by Jonathan Deputy -- who North Carolina State Representative Deb Butler ADMITS to doing Hard-Drug Trafficking with -- on LIES, that I learned with Chief District Court Judge J.H. Corpening RELEASED all my Commitment Papers last spring, and I then TOOK Jonathan Deputy to COURT, but DROPPED my charge when TOP NC State Prosecutor Kimberly Overton Spahos connected with me and I now send HER (and other REAL Law Enforcement), all my evidence of DRUG TRAFFICKING and HARASSMENT by DRUG THUGS, like Mr. Deputy -- and now Drs. Opper and Spellman.





She will look into FORGIVING MY DEBT -- which she says takes about two weeks to get an answer -- and I ALSO told her how my mother and brother Mike STOPPED my family allowance for three weeks -- saying they HOPE I cannot buy my Heart Meds, and am FORCED to Homelessness again -- in the WINTER!!! 


And then they reduced it when they began sending me money again two weeks ago -- so I am BROKER THAN EVER.




Then Carpenter Ben showed up, changed the bulbs in the security lights for our parking lot here, and severely pruned the HUGE Privet bush on one side of the front entrance. I, feeling inspired by that, joined him by pruning the Rose of Sharon hedge along my deck as he worked -- then after Ben left, "detailed" his pruning that left 1/3 the original bush, now only eight feet tall -- and then shaped the "sickly", smaller privet on the other side of the entrance to have the same size and shape.

We spoke A LOT while we worked, and I learned that Gold Walker's longtime handyman and manager Tom Purdy is now doing VERY POORLY, and mostly drinks beer, smokes, and complains, and had not gotten to do this work for months, despite Gold's repeated asking him to take care of it.

When I met Gold in 2015, she told me that Tom lived rent-free in her son Allen Walker's http://www.walkerworldnc.com/, and drives one of Allen's Mercedes vehicles, that he just has to keep maintained. And also that he's been a contract employee all these years, getting a 1099, but NEVER reporting the income or paying taxes or insurance at all -- so she FEARED for the day his health got worse (and he has a LOT of ailments), and what would happen to him. 








And when I returned from a quick errand, Ben was pulling his "teen-aged pup" Eva from under the deck -- she had GRABBED Miss Piggy in her MOUTH, and he got them separated!!! Fortunately, after three hours, I was able to coax the chicken OUT with some food, and soon saw she appeared completely unharmed, and even flew down from my deck about three feet, so she was just:




Scott Kenan shared a link.


About this website

NYTIMES.COM
Christopher Castellani’s latest vividly reimagines the relationship between Williams and Frank Merlo, and offers intricate thoughts about the nature of fidelity, the artistic impulse and estrangement.


Last night, my email to Christopher Castellani, his Literary Agent, and his Publisher's Agent of THIS Letter -- as I posted it on blog: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/02/just-released-novel-about-tennessee.html, came back BLOCKED (probably because of all the active hyperlinks in it), from his Publisher's Agent, so I sent it today by secured server to Ms. Marsh -- and the following to Mr. Castellani via secured server to let him know I had CORRECTED THAT:



Thank you for your message!
Your e-mail has been sent to Chris.
Below is a copy of what you sent:
Your name: Scott David Kenan
Your e-mail address: scottdkenan@aol.com
E-mail subject: To be certain you got my email of yesterday, from Tennessee Williams’s last assistant:
Your message: Hi Christopher -- I emailed this to you yesterday, copying Rebecca Marsh (which came back suspected spam), and Janet Silver via her secured server. In case you did not get this, I published it on my blog that has gotten about 1.5 million hits, then emailed it to my Political Contacts, which includes several at the NOLA TW Fest, and New Orleans Press -- and THEY got it, so I wanted to make certain that you did: <br /> <br />https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/02/just-released-novel-about-tennessee.html <br /> <br />All Best to YOU -- and for the GREAT SUCCESS of your book!!! <br /> <br />Scott
"The number of people with serious delinquencies on auto loans is 1 million more than when Americans were recovering from the Great Recession."




HUFFINGTONPOST.COM
The number of people with serious delinquencies on auto loans is 1 million more than when Americans were recovering from the Great Recession.


Scott Kenan shared a post.
From Michael Cox: "I had a $60,000 bond for less than a gram of marijuana and a pipe. March 1, 2017 after they completely tore through my entire belongings damaging $15,000 in art."
An unsecured bond means the woman will not have to put any money down to be released from jailwhat do you think about the magistrate's decision for the bond?



PORTCITYDAILY.COM
WILMINGTON — Wilmington police officers arrested Courtnay Danielle Lawrence, 21, on Tuesday evening after the woman was caught on video last week allegedly attempting to hit the father of her four…







~ Tennessee Williams





Tennessee Williams's painting, "Frank Merlo" (these two are the SUBJECTS of Christopher Castellani's book Leading Men).

.

No comments: