Thursday, February 28, 2019

RP: Keeping It CIVIL as I WARN Those Who Have VIOLATED MY CIVIL RIGHTS (or harassed me in other ways) -- BEFORE I Contact the North Carolina Bar Association:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/02/keeping-it-civil-as-i-warn-those-who.html









FIRST, my email to my immediate family and a friend:


>>> Thanks to Mom, Jane, and Julie for the financial support -- and to Mike for sending it on to me!!!


Today, I will be calling Jamie Lee Sutherland, who is scheduled to be back in his office after most of a week out of town, as well as contacting all the others who appear to have also conspired with him (and those who supported me), to let them know I will contact the North Carolina Bar Association to initiate investigations into those who have NC Law Licences, which include D.A. Ben David, lawyers Robert C. Kenan, Jr. of Burgaw (Mom's best Kenan friend and Political Ally), our distant Kenan cousin lawyer Barbara "Bonnie" B. Weyher and her assistant Brian M. Williams (who did the dirty work), lawyer Bruce Mason, who FIRED ME from representation after the Time/Warner truck knocked me 12 feet out of a crosswalk, and explained that ALL REPUBLICANS and MOST Democrats in NC are in the pockets of the wealthy Kenans who put Trump into power.

Also, David A. Nash who falsely accused me of Cyberstalking in 2011 (because I blogged about all the Hard-Drug Trafficking I witnessed in his Costello's Gay Piano Bar), and Ben David's Assistant Prosecutor who got the conviction that Ben later had to erase. Judges (all lawyers, I assume), Chad Hogston, Sandra Ray/Criner, Jeffrey Noecker, James A. Faison III -- all of whom I can prove violated my Civil Rights. AND NC Representative Deb Butler, who admitted to my face that she Drug-Traffics with Jonathan Deputy, who committed me on lies in March 2018, and now Deb Butler's wife, Anni Parra, died of an apparent drug overdose just one month ago (or was it two???).

This looks more and more like a "RICO" case to be filed against all of these people -- who with many in my own family -- conspired together, and actually ALL of you did, but as I've stated, I have NO INTENTION of prosecuting or suing anyone in our immediate family. Mom, Jane, and Julie while jerking me around a month or so ago with no support, DID find it in your hearts to resume sending funds -- if reduced and after I had spent every bit of the $500.00 or so dollars that were meant for my Christmas presents, but because I did not trust you, I saved it -- and it saved me.

I don't know what has happened to Mike -- he won't tell me -- and I have no idea what happened after Navy Commander James Iredell Godley got my Letter: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/01/. But there is no assurance that because a person is a high Military Officer, that he or she is a Patriot. Our first cousin George Meyer's long-time girlfriend Susan Grant (who refuses to marry George), worked eight years "Christianizing" the US Air Force Academy for the "NAZI Republicans", after she graduated. 

And there is NOT MUCH Christianity in the way EITHER side of our family has acted. Uncle Bob (who twice admitted to me he was actually Gay), raised Kristen (Meyer) Harris, his youngest, as if she were his own, but she's not, and everyone in their family knows that. Uncle Harlee and Aunt Virginia's son Graham Harlee Kenan is actually DAD'S SON!!! THAT is no secret.

Well, everyone should give some hard thought to how you will answer investigators' questions, should you be approached by them -- but as I said, I hope to get this all in process by hearing from one or more of those who violated my rights that they are willing to settle this out of Court. But I must hear before this Monday -- I've delayed TOO LONG already.

I've MISSED my brother Mike, but that has been ENTIRELY Mike's choice, and he might still have a change of heart.

>>> I just called Jamie Sutherland's direct number in Chicago, got his voicemail that shows he is BACK in the office today, but was not available, so left him a message how we have until Monday to begin GOOD FAITH negotiations on how to settle all of this fairly out of Courts, BEFORE I have to contact the NC Bar Association, which will be OBLIGED to open investigations on the NC Lawyers -- just like the Florida Bar Association was obliged to begin an investigation into Congressman Matt Gaetz after he tried to intimidate Michael Cohen before his hearing yesterday: https://www.thedailybeast.com/matt-gaetz-under-investigation-by-florida-state-bar-over-michael-cohen-threat.

I also told Jamie I had communicated with Ameriprise SVP/Counsel Karen Thissen -- and even copied her husband, Minnesota Supreme Court Justice Paul Thissen.

So thanks again, and we'll just see how this all works out!!!

Love,
Scott


>>> Now that Benjamin Netanyahu has been INDICTED (Drug Trafficker with Rahm Emanuel and Bill and Hillary Clinton, El Chapo Guzman, etc.)NO ONE IS SAFE!!!
 



Opium Production in Afghanistan SOARS under Donald J. Trump and the Kenan Family of Chapel Hill.


To jamie.sutherland jamie.sutherland@ampf.com, roostersutherland roostersutherland@gmail.com, donna.peterson donna.peterson@ampf.com, paul paul@paulthissen.com, benjamin.r.david benjamin.r.david@nccourts.org, dnash dnash@hoguehill.com, bruce bruce@masonmasonlaw.com, bweyher bweyher@ymwlaw.com, bwilliams bwilliams@ymwlaw.com, robert robert@mkattorneys.com, Thom Thom@GoolsbyLaw.com, sarmstrong sarmstrong@kmi.net, deb.butler deb.butler@ncleg.net, reservations reservations@suncoastvr.com, ds ds@saperlaw.com, matt matt@saperlaw.com

Cc kimberly.n.overton kimberly.n.overton@nccourts.org, breakingnews breakingnews@newsobserver.com, breakingnews breakingnews@starnewsonline.com, ben ben@localvoicemedia.com, wilmjourn wilmjourn@aol.com, jennifer.harjo jennifer.harjo@nccourts.org, scott scott@scottdavidkenan.com

Dear All in the "To:" line,

This is fair warning that I am bringing all the troubles all of you caused me, beginning in early 2011, to the North Carolina Bar Association, which most of you know my relative Confederate Colonel Thomas Stephen Kenan was once voted to Head


Thomas Stephen Kenan was severely wounded and spent the second half of the Civil War in Union hospitals and prisons. He married late in life, but had no children. He was probably a Homosexual -- like his namesake today -- Thomas S. Kenan III (whose former boyfriend Curtis "Robbie" Anderson and I dated in 1985 in Kenan-built Carolina Apartments while Blue Velvet was being filmed there).


William Rand Kenan, Jr. was yet ANOTHER prominent Kenan Family Homosexual, whose sister Mary Lily married Henry Flagler and secured for the Kenan Family control of Standard Oil in 1913, now Exxon-Mobil.



William R. Kenan, Jr. was probably the MOST DASHING of we Kenan Homosexuals.



A meeting of the UNC Board of Directors shows Thomas S. Kenan III in back, second from the right -- about the time he dated Robbie Anderson for a few years. His Uncle Jimmy (who helped me in 1990 in Atlanta), sits in front of him, and his father Frank sits next to James Graham Kenan in the white suit (Frank and Jimmy were TOTAL Hets by all accounts). So WHY is Miss THING preparing to make a move on Frank???


Or did he stick a poker up the BUTT of the tallish guy beside him???



Curtis "Robbie" Anderson is still cute TODAY!!!



Yes, bearing the Kenan surname brings us ALL lots of ADVENTURES -- about half of which are Gay.


The Civil War is OVER, so you Protestant Klansmen need to get over it -- and so do the NAZI Catholics, Hitler having already been defeated -- and soon his STOOGE and Kenan Family Ally Donald Trump is GOING DOWN THE DRAIN.

The caveat to all of this is that if one or more of the principals who caused my worst troubles (David Nash, Ben David, Bonnie Weyher/Brian Williams, Jamie Sutherland, Daliah Saper, Thomas S. Kenan III -- and his Episcopal Church/Sewanee -- Deb Butler, Jonathan Deputy)DO NOT make a GOOD FAITH effort to negotiate all of this with proper monetary compensation to me, I will definitely begin this process on Monday, March 4, 2019.

I have NOT included the Judges who also violated my Constitutional Rights, but WILL REPORT THEM!!!: Chad Hogston, Sandra Ray/Criner, Jeffrey Noecker, James H. Faison III, Lindsey McKee/Luther.

Thank you for your attention, and if no one contacts me before Monday (and all recent attempts to KILL me, jail me, and Mental-Hospital-commit me, have FAILED -- miserably, so I DOUBT any of you can kill me or detain me before then), then GOOD LUCK!!!

Your Pal and FIERCE defender of Liberty, Justice, and Opportunity for ALL,

Scott D. Kenan

Scott Kenan shared a link.


About this website

HUFFPOST.COM
“But you said his credibility is shot, right?" Bret Baier grilled the Republican lawmaker.
(W) Satire is often the best way to communicate the Truth.



WATERFORDWHISPERSNEWS.COM
THE VATICAN last night dismissed suggestions that the God our father had any knowledge of sexual abuse scandals committed by 4,392 Catholic priests over the past 60 years. A spokesperson for the Vatican denied that God, …



KENAN-ASIA.ORG
Dr. Ratana Monprajak has moved her office outside on a cool, refreshing morning in Bangkok. It's Constitution Day, and schools and many businesses are closed.














.

No comments: